PDA

View Full Version : Good game Saturday

Herr Scholz
1/30/2006, 10:56 AM
Very exciting. Two good teams going at it. Gray and Everett both came up huge. That was the big win OU was looking for to get going. Now the Big XII's wide open. Congrats.

birddog
1/30/2006, 07:36 PM
Very exciting. Two good teams going at it. Gray and Everett both came up huge. That was the big win OU was looking for to get going. Now the Big XII's wide open. Congrats.
Ah. Blow it out your a-hole you sorry conscientous objector.:P

GDC
1/30/2006, 07:57 PM
pffffttt

BajaOklahoma
1/30/2006, 10:41 PM
The daughter of a good friend drove up for the game. As a whorn grad, she usually has very little positive stuff to say about OU. She raved about the LNC, the crowd, the T-shirts. She actually likes the LNC much better than "that thing we have in Austin. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house."

Converting whorns, one person at a time.

bluedogok
1/30/2006, 11:30 PM
"that thing we have in Austin
The "Drum" is a hideous eyesore, but then I try to stay away from that part of Austin.

Herr Scholz
1/31/2006, 10:40 AM
The daughter of a good friend drove up for the game. As a whorn grad, she usually has very little positive stuff to say about OU. She raved about the LNC, the crowd, the T-shirts. She actually likes the LNC much better than "that thing we have in Austin. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house."

Converting whorns, one person at a time.
Your crowd was very loud on Saturday. Definitely made a difference.

I would comment on the other part but it's NLT.

GDC
1/31/2006, 10:49 AM
STFU :texan:

Herr Scholz
1/31/2006, 10:52 AM
STFU :texan:
Classy as usual, gdc. I compliment your team and crowd and you respond with this.

Again, not talking about that which is not talked about on Tuesdays. I see you still haven't learned the difference between a topic and a poster.

GDC
1/31/2006, 10:57 AM
The title of the thread is "No Longhorn Tuesday", and that's all I need to know, so now you can STFU.

If majority ruled around here you'd already be out on your ***.

Herr Scholz
1/31/2006, 11:02 AM
The title of the thread is "No Longhorn Tuesday", and that's all I need to know, so now you can STFU.

If majority ruled around here you'd already be out on your ***.
Might want to take a remedial English course.

Over on the South Oval, when things get out of hand, we have a no politics Friday.

In honor of our longtime poster, gdc.

Every Tuesday will be a voluntary no-Longhorn-talk-Tuesday.

Be prepared to not talk about Longhorns or meet the gentle chiding of your fellow Posters.

That is all.

And I see by your spek points you're Mr. Popularity around here. Valid point. :rolleyes: At least I discuss actual topics on the board unlike you.

David Earl
1/31/2006, 05:03 PM
I'm in the mood to pistol whip so you boys cool it!