PDA

View Full Version : Round up the donors!

trwxxa
1/29/2006, 09:11 PM
Channel 13 in Houston reported, on their evening news, that :mack: is getting a raise from $2.1 something to $2.5 something million. They mentioned that Coach Stoops makes $2.4 million. I thought Stoops was making close to $3 mil. If :mack: is indeed making more than Stoops, where do I send my check?

Stitch Face
1/29/2006, 09:17 PM
Base salary versus total with TV apearances, conference wins, BCS appearances, etc. You can calculate it to a bunch of different totals.

snp
1/29/2006, 09:42 PM
Can't say he hasn't earned it with all the money he has brought into that place, but it still ****es me off he's going to get more then a coach is obviously much better.

I got $5 on it.

OU-HSV
1/29/2006, 09:53 PM
The one difference here is that I think Bob's wife (Carol) is making more than Bob's and Mack's salaries combined. Tough luck Mack..Bob is still richer than you, you pu**y! :mack:

snp
1/30/2006, 12:17 AM
The one difference here is that I think Bob's wife (Carol) is making more than Bob's and Mack's salaries combined. Tough luck Mack..Bob is still richer than you, you pu**y! :mack:

What does Bob's wife do?

And Bob dabbles in lots a few other things. Like Louies, real estate, etc. He's doing much better then his OU salary.

OklahomaTrombone
1/30/2006, 12:25 AM
Mary Kay

Sooner in Tampa
1/30/2006, 07:06 AM
How long until the ****ing and moaning starts about how much the coach makes?

OU-HSV
1/30/2006, 08:55 AM
What does Bob's wife do?

And Bob dabbles in lots a few other things. Like Louies, real estate, etc. He's doing much better then his OU salary.
http://carolstoops.com/