PDA

View Full Version : Billy Sims Barbeque.......

IB4OU2
1/29/2006, 12:40 PM
Went there yesterday for dinner and it IS outstanding. Give it a try if your'e around the Farm shopping center and looking for a place to eat. I also bought a bottle of his barbeque sauce that I will be providing to the BBQ lunch in Stillwater in early February.......I'm sure it will be a big hit! :D

Mjcpr
1/29/2006, 12:49 PM
We ate at the one in BA a couple of Saturdays ago around 9pm.....we were the only people in there. Hopefully they were busy earlier, but that "crowd" didn't bode well for that location's future. It's a nice place and it has good food so I'm not sure what the problem is; maybe it was just late.

jk the sooner fan
1/29/2006, 01:10 PM
he doesnt pay his child support

oumartin
1/29/2006, 01:10 PM
U stop by there on your way to Dreamland Pat?

Okla-homey
1/29/2006, 01:23 PM
We've never had a bad meal there. BBQ is an intensely personal taste, but Billy's ribs suit my tastes exactly.

Octavian
1/29/2006, 02:07 PM
That place is awesome. They have cool shirts too. I got a grey t with cartoon Billy on the back. He's wearing his Sooner jersey, while a choking a longwhorn he has pinned on its back and giving the whorns-down sign. The late-70s fro is included of course. Great place to eat.

OklahomaTrombone
We ate at the one in BA a couple of Saturdays ago around 9pm.....we were the only people in there. Hopefully they were busy earlier, but that "crowd" didn't bode well for that location's future. It's a nice place and it has good food so I'm not sure what the problem is; maybe it was just late.

They've never been busy there late at night.

StoopTroup
U stop by there on your way to Dreamland Pat?
That's not right...lol.

IB4OU2
1/29/2006, 02:11 PM
They've never been busy their late at night.

We stopped at OU/Fanatic too.......I guess they own Billy's at least that's what the clerk told us while we bought some OU stuff.

OklahomaTrombone
1/29/2006, 02:13 PM
Yes, the owner of Sports Fan-Attic owns Billy Sims BBQ

Octavian
1/29/2006, 02:15 PM
that must be where the shirt came from then