PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Myspace message

LilSooner
1/29/2006, 12:24 PM
I swear I get some of the strangest messages, but I think this one is going out to everyone.

Subject:this girl i know asked me to talk to you for her.

yea this girl who has been my best friend since ive been young hits me up. She says she sees this profile of someone that reminds her of her first crush. I dunno Im not the one who should be filling you in Ill let her.

I will let you know that she is cool as hell and gets pretty crazy at times in a fun way. to be honest i used to have a crush on her myself but its too weird now. she said she was shy or something to be the first one to initiate talk but she even posted a blog about ya or something

anyways seems like you are all she is talking about and interested in so check her out and add her up as a friend. something might work out who knows yea

Here is her link for ya:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=51935419

soonerbrat
1/29/2006, 12:26 PM
I got the same message twice already!!

Scott D
1/29/2006, 12:31 PM
I got a message from some 'russian chick' who has a degree in 'ecology' who is I guess lookin' for a man. I'd give her gdc's myspace but he doesn't have one ;)

chriscappel
1/29/2006, 12:43 PM
I've got that one acouple of times now....I guess its just someone trying to build up a friend list really quick!

Penguin
1/29/2006, 03:58 PM
" will let you know that she is cool as hell and gets pretty crazy at times in a fun way. "

Well, her site says that she's a non-drinker. So, she gets crazy at times while not drinking? Translation: Cuckoo! I think I'll pass.