PDA

View Full Version : SR Bowl Stats

sooner13f
1/29/2006, 10:22 AM
Sorry if this has been posted. I looked and didnt see anything so...
Joseph had a real good game from what I watched. Outstanding in pass protection. Everyone else well they showed up. Travis didnt play much. Thrown at one time early. Clint had one tackle and Dusty had two tackles and 1/2 sack.

http://www.seniorbowl.com/2006/

ArklahomaSooner
1/29/2006, 10:41 AM
I watched part of the game, and saw Joseph and Dusty in on some good plays. But saw them get no love from the commentators, when I was watching.
When Dusty was in on the sack, the commentators raved about the PSU guy (if I remember right he was PSU) that was in on it, but no mention of Dusty.
A couple of times when Joseph cleared the way on runs, no mention, but when a Pitt kid (I think Spencer is his name) has a good play after getting burned on pass protection and the run stuffed in his lane a couple times, they're talking him up.
Does any of it matter, no. Just an observation.

jdsooner
1/29/2006, 10:57 AM
I'll bet the scouts noticed!

OUthunder
1/29/2006, 11:44 AM
Those announcers sucked.

oumartin
1/29/2006, 11:48 AM
Senior bowl is about practice, not the game

Big Red Ron
1/29/2006, 11:55 AM
effed in the a by the announcers.

OU-HSV
1/29/2006, 03:10 PM
I watched part of the game, and saw Joseph and Dusty in on some good plays. But saw them get no love from the commentators, when I was watching.
When Dusty was in on the sack, the commentators raved about the PSU guy (if I remember right he was PSU) that was in on it, but no mention of Dusty.
A couple of times when Joseph cleared the way on runs, no mention, but when a Pitt kid (I think Spencer is his name) has a good play after getting burned on pass protection and the run stuffed in his lane a couple times, they're talking him up.
Does any of it matter, no. Just an observation.
Actually they did mention Dusty in regards to the sack. And man he laid a hit on Croyle...I liked seeing it replayed a few times.

ArklahomaSooner
1/29/2006, 03:57 PM
Actually they did mention Dusty in regards to the sack. And man he laid a hit on Croyle...I liked seeing it replayed a few times.

It must have been later in the game, because it sure didn't happen immediately following the sack, it was ll talk about the PSU guy.

snp
1/29/2006, 05:49 PM
I watched a little bit of the practices and both Davin and Dusty got worked. Glad they did so well in the game. It's been mentioned before, but Dusty was getting doubled the whole time.

It must have been later in the game, because it sure didn't happen immediately following the sack, it was ll talk about the PSU guy.

No, like HSV said, they mentioned it when it happened. They replayed it and talked about Dusty in on the sack.

Cam
1/29/2006, 06:34 PM
I think you guys are talking about two different sacks. The one where they talked about DD a lot was when he literally killed Croyles mic.

snp
1/29/2006, 07:37 PM
I think you guys are talking about two different sacks. The one where they talked about DD a lot was when he literally killed Croyles mic.

I thought he only had 1/2 a sack. :confused:

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/29/2006, 07:41 PM
Was it after he had allready thrown the ball ?

Cam
1/29/2006, 07:44 PM
It was a sack in the 4th quarter. It was like a 12-14 yard loss. Not sure how he could've onlygotten 1/2 a sack for it.

SoonerDood
1/29/2006, 09:43 PM
put Croyle in the Brad Smith Club of playing 4 years and never getting better.

OU-HSV
1/29/2006, 09:44 PM
Yeah I'm talking about the late one..they talked about DD after that sack (that's the one where he hammered/folded Croyle..you know, the one where after he hit him they said Croyle's microphone wasn't working anymore.)

OU-HSV
1/29/2006, 09:47 PM
put Croyle in the Brad Smith Club of playing 4 years and never getting better.
Yeah, but the majority of B Smith's lack of improvement has to do with his dumb azz coach trying to make him a pocket passer in the '04 season.

Egeo
1/30/2006, 12:59 AM
It was a sack in the 4th quarter. It was like a 12-14 yard loss. Not sure how he could've onlygotten 1/2 a sack for it.
S 2-17 S46 Croyle, Brodie sacked for loss of 6 yards to the SOUTH0640 (Dvoracek, D.;Watson, Gabe).

stoopified
1/30/2006, 01:16 AM
S 2-17 S46 Croyle, Brodie sacked for loss of 6 yards to the SOUTH0640 (Dvoracek, D.;Watson, Gabe).Sounds good to me.:D