PDA

View Full Version : Auto surfing

walkoffsooner
1/28/2006, 11:25 PM
I have been asked a couple of times this past week to start auto surfing internet for pay.Has anyone heard of this.Is it a scam?

yermom
1/28/2006, 11:35 PM
explain :D

IronSooner
1/28/2006, 11:38 PM
When I was a freshman at OU ('99) there was a website that would pay you to surf. You downloaded a bar at the bottom of your screen, it flashed ads, you cashed a check. After a while they realized dorm kids got it, pulled up a browser and went to dinner, so they made it where you had to actively surft. Then somebody wrote a program to switch websites and move the mouse and the ruse kept up. Eventually the web company folded I think. Don't know how they ever made money, but I got probably $40 out of the deal.

walkoffsooner
1/28/2006, 11:44 PM
They are telling me you surf 6 pages per. day look at advertisements you invest money and they will pay you 6% daily.and pay you for downline people. May be old ponzi scam.If you get in early and don't mind sticking it to other people great money maker.

yermom
1/29/2006, 12:16 AM
yeah, if you have to put up $$$ i'm guessing it's a scam

IronSooner
1/29/2006, 12:24 AM
Haha, yeah, giving money = dealbreaker. I call scam.

Jerk
1/29/2006, 12:38 AM
In my experiences I have found that if it involves you getting money without WORKING YOUR ARSE OFF then it is a scam.