PDA

View Full Version : If College Coaches were Simpson Characters...

Mocitysooner
1/28/2006, 09:43 AM
This is funny in case some of you have not seen this yet...

http://heyjennyslater.blogspot.com/2005/12/letting-no-good-idea-go-unstolen-its.html

Ground_Attack
1/28/2006, 10:42 AM
I had Joe Pa as Homer's dad in my head before I even read the article LOL :D

critical_phil
1/28/2006, 11:11 AM
<Ralphie Wiggum> Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers...</Ralphie Wiggum>

CORNholio
1/29/2006, 05:15 PM
The one about arkansas was very true.
frigging wierdos.

OUGreg723
1/29/2006, 07:34 PM
pretty entertaining! thanks!

Octavian
1/29/2006, 08:05 PM
heh. Auburn = Marge

OUstud
1/30/2006, 04:57 PM
I suggested: Oklahoma State- Cletus or any of the Shelbyville people (like to marry cousins).
SMU- Sherri/Terri: Used to be major players in episodes, appearing and having lines in school scenes and being the main bitches, then the death penalty hit (new writers/NCAA sanctions) and they disappeared into background/ESPN Bottomline filler.

goingoneight
1/31/2006, 11:34 PM
The one about arkansas was very true.
frigging wierdos.

I have a few friends at Arkansas, and though their team has stunk for quite a while, now... none of them or their friends are "weirdos."

I would have suggested Okie Light as Gil, the car salesman who sux at his job... if anyone knows the character, they will know the comparison...

And Mack Brown resembles Gil, too... but more in the nervous, indecisive way...

SoonerInKCMO
1/31/2006, 11:39 PM
I have a few friends at Arkansas, and though their team has stunk for quite a while, now... none of them or their friends are "weirdos."

Maybe you're just too much of a weirdo to notice just how weird they are. :texan:

Ohhh, SSSA-NNAAPP!!

:i'mretarded:

goingoneight
1/31/2006, 11:44 PM
Maybe you're just too much of a weirdo to notice just how weird they are. :texan:

Ohhh, SSSA-NNAAPP!!

:i'mretarded:

dude... weak. Your defending someone whose signature is "Nebraska = God's Country." Not to mention that 50 stereotypes for 50 states remark about Oklahoma.

SoonerInKCMO
1/31/2006, 11:50 PM
Dooooood.... I ain't 'defending' anyone, I'm just saying Arkansasans are weirdos. Everyone knows it's true. :mack:

CORNholio
2/1/2006, 06:30 AM
Your right Arkansas rocks.

http://www.thevintageplayhouse.com/image/Beverlyhillbillies/beverlyhillbillies.jpg

I would've given Ellie Mae what for.