PDA

View Full Version : I need to change my pants

achiro
1/26/2006, 06:23 PM
My cheap *** has been putting off buying new clothes hoping I'd make it well into the weight loss before spending any cash on "transition" clothes. I think its time, my patients started asking me if I was a gangsta today! 60 pounds and lots of inches later nothing I own fits anymore. I was wearing a pair of jeans the other day that started out a few months ago so tight that the button hurt if I sat too long and now I don't have to unbutton them to take them off and put them on.(I know TMI) :D
Think one pair of slacks would do for a couple of months? I could wash them on the weekends and wear them all week.:D

mdklatt
1/26/2006, 06:25 PM
I think its time, my patients started asking me if I was a gangsta today! 60 pounds and lots of inches later nothing I own fits anymore.

This sounds like a topic DOLemitE should be able to help with.

StoopTroup
1/26/2006, 06:27 PM
Garage Sale.

YW. :D

Sooner_Bob
1/26/2006, 06:33 PM
Thrift store . . .

Jimminy Crimson
1/26/2006, 06:48 PM
Wal-Mart sells clothes, I think. Or maybe one of those 'department stores' like Gordman's or Kohl's or SteinMart or TJ MAXXXXXXXXXX might have something on the cheap.

william_brasky
1/26/2006, 06:53 PM
Target actually has some pretty good, inexpensive clothing items.

Jimminy Crimson
1/26/2006, 06:59 PM
Target actually has some pretty good, inexpensive clothing items.

I think Target bought the Mossimo line. ROCK ON, 1990! :cool:

Sidenote: Lori Laughlin <sp> is married to the Mossimo dude. She was hot in the day. Still might be for all I know.