PDA

View Full Version : Cereal Bowls and discount store baskets

royalfan5
1/25/2006, 09:05 PM
So I ventured out to Target because I needed cereal bowls and some other misc. items. First of all, it amazes to me to no end that stores like Target, Wal-Mart etc, never seem to have enough baskets but a overabundance of carts. It drives me nuts to get a car for 6 items. Also, do they not make cheap plastic cereal bowls anymore? I just wanted a decently sized bowl for my Shredded Mini-Wheats, and I ended up with some garishly colored bowl because it was the cheapest of the available bowls. Wal-Mart didn't have cheap cereal bowls either? I would think that they would be an item that would sell well.

oumartin
1/25/2006, 09:11 PM
dollar tree!
Nothing would make me happier then to see every wal mart store in america burn to the ground. I don't have that problem with target but there is not a target where i live either. Target does appear to be much cleaner to me though.

proud gonzo
1/25/2006, 09:33 PM
yep, target's a lot nicer

sanantoniosooner
1/25/2006, 09:36 PM
I ended up with some garishly colored bowl
ever since the brokeback thread I notice things about your posts;)

royalfan5
1/25/2006, 09:43 PM
ever since the brokeback thread I notice things about your posts;)
I don't think the Gay community would approve of the style of the bowl. It is hideously ugly and matches nothing of my other dishes.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/26/2006, 03:21 AM
What color are your bowls? Hopefully not lime green, which is what I remember from eating cereal at my grandparents' house.

royalfan5
1/26/2006, 09:37 AM
What color are your bowls? Hopefully not lime green, which is what I remember from eating cereal at my grandparents' house.
Lime green and white.

Okieflyer
1/26/2006, 09:40 AM
http://www.lewisgifts.com/cw2/assets/product_thumb/LJEW_airplaneSpoon150.jpg

Jimminy Crimson
1/26/2006, 04:55 PM
I don't think the Gay community would approve of the style of the bowl. It is hideously ugly and matches nothing of my other dishes.

Have you seen some of the Brokebacks on American Idol?

Brokebacks ain't go no style.

mdklatt
1/26/2006, 04:57 PM
Norman is getting a Super Target! Woo hoo!!