PDA

View Full Version : oh...my..Dennis Miller

handcrafted
1/24/2006, 11:08 PM
Anyone watching Dennis Miller's standup concert on HBO tonight? Maybe it's been run before, but I hadn't seen it.

This is hands down, no doubt, kiss my *** farging HILARIOUS. I do not have any sides left because THEY HAVE BEEN SPLIT ASUNDER. I have never heard anything so funny and true EVAR.

Watch it if it reruns, and if you dare.

That is all.

picasso
1/25/2006, 12:16 AM
I miss his old HBO show when he did the picture descriptions. that was always good for a chuckle.
and he's pro-war, amazing.

OUDizzle
1/25/2006, 12:31 AM
Yeah, the stand-up is about a year old, although I do believe he still has a show on HBO or Showtime or something. He's just a libertarian :d

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/25/2006, 01:14 AM
He's always been hilarious, but especially so now that he's become a conservative.

Penguin
1/25/2006, 05:30 AM
I never found the "thesaurus comedian" very funny.

OUthunder
1/25/2006, 10:30 AM
DAMN! I missed it. Hopefully they will show it again and I can TIVO it.

Pieces Hit
1/25/2006, 10:34 AM
I liked how he said John Kerry was a chess player and analyzed every situation but sometimes in this world the egg timer runs out before you can make a decision - while George Bush is a checkers player and when someone makes a wrong move he jumps their ***.

picasso
1/25/2006, 10:35 AM
it's pretty good. I give it a 7.
he doesn't get many laughs because I think the old folks in Vegas were expecting to see Soupy Sales.

handcrafted
1/25/2006, 10:50 AM
I liked how he said John Kerry was a chess player and analyzed every situation but sometimes in this world the egg timer runs out before you can make a decision - while George Bush is a checkers player and when someone makes a wrong move he jumps their ***.

:D :D

Taxman71
1/25/2006, 11:18 AM
I saw it and it was good stuff. His take on why he voted for Bush over Kerry was interesting and quite refreshing coming from a celeb. Basically, he said that right now we need someone who will look tough and not passive to foreign powers since we are the only big kid on the block right now. Pretty accurate.

My favorite was the rant about global warming (...I don't really trust those thermostats from 1901 when Nathanial was still squatting in an outhouse and riding a horse to work).

WisconsinSooner
1/25/2006, 11:28 AM
I watched it for the first time last night also. Great stuff. The bit about the US having a very very long fuse but it being attached to a very very big bomb cracked me up.