PDA

View Full Version : Peja? Peja?

OklahomaTrombone
1/24/2006, 04:34 PM
Pacers Trade Artest For Peja
Ron Artest's strange saga in Indiana has come to an end. The Pacers have agreed to trade their talented but volatile forward to the Kings for Peja Stojakovic, ending a standoff that shook Indy in early December.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2304512

Ron Artest now plays for the Kings?

Peja?!?

OklahomaTrombone
1/24/2006, 06:33 PM
OK...so I guess not....

Artest Trade To Kings Off
Ron Artest's saga in Indiana continues on. The Pacers tried to trade Artest to the Kings for Peja Stojakovic, but ESPN's Jim Gray reports the deal is off because Artest turned it down.

OklahomaTrombone
1/26/2006, 10:27 PM
Ok so this happened as well as this:

The Boston Celtics and Minnesota Timberwolves have agreed to a trade that will send Ricky Davis, Mark Blount, Marcus Banks, Justin Reed and two future second-round draft picks to Minnesota for Wally Szczerbiak, Michael Olowokandi and rookie Dwayne Jones, ESPN.com has confirmed.

The Boston Herald and TNT first reported the trade Thursday night.

Davis was the team's second leading scorer at 19.7 behind Paul Pierce, while Szczerbiak is averaging 20.1 points for the Timberwolves.

Scott D
1/27/2006, 09:42 AM
the Celtics/T-Wolves one makes me scratch my head a bit. Surely Boston doesn't expect that stiff Olowokandi to be a legitimate center under Doc Rivers.

LSUdeek
1/27/2006, 09:45 AM
the Celtics/T-Wolves one makes me scratch my head a bit. Surely Boston doesn't expect that stiff Olowokandi to be a legitimate center under Doc Rivers.

Certainly not. Dude has never amounted to anything.

The Szczerbiak for Davis trade is shades of Peja for Artest.