1/24/2006, 11:45 AM
I'm a nice boss. :D

Sorry you have a lousy one.

StoopTroup
1/24/2006, 11:45 AM
Mine used to be.

They finally fired him.

Opps....

I mean he retired to go on to another Corporate Project.

IB4OU2
1/24/2006, 12:06 PM
I'm a nice boss. :D

Sorry you have a lousy one.

Iv'e learned it doesn't matter how nice we are, they still hate us......

crimsonrose
1/24/2006, 12:13 PM
My boss is being really mean now since she is on this diet....it sucks

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 12:14 PM
One boss calls me and wants the other boss to call him and then the other boss is all hateful because the first boss was supposed to be on a conference call 10 minutes ago with him and I'm like only relaying a message and he hangs up on me and then the first boss calls and says relay me to the other boss at his home and then a totally different boss is calling the first boss and I can't get the other boss thru to the first boss and then they're all mad.

I do graphics. Eat me.

MamaMia
1/24/2006, 12:14 PM
Iv'e learned it doesn't matter how nice we are, they still hate us......
They do cop an attitude every once in awhile, to which I reply..."Everyone is replaceable." :P

We now treat our office staff to 2 OU football weekends a year. We had a real bad experience with a Cowboy fan/Office Mngr. Now I'm the Office Mngr. and we only hire Sooners. :D

NormanPride
1/24/2006, 12:16 PM
One boss calls me and wants the other boss to call him and then the other boss is all hateful because the first boss was supposed to be on a conference call 10 minutes ago with him and I'm like only relaying a message and he hangs up on me and then the first boss calls and says relay me to the other boss at his home and then a totally different boss is calling the first boss and I can't get the other boss thru to the first boss and then they're all mad.

I do graphics. Eat me.

I think your bosses need to know each others' phone numbers...

BillyBall
1/24/2006, 12:20 PM
My boss has been conveniently dropping off projects between 4-6 on Friday evenings that are due on Monday lately.... Borderline "dick".

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 12:22 PM
Isn't there a clause in the Oklahoma CCW Law that justifies brandishing when your boss is a dick?

There oughta be.

:)

Tear Down This Wall
1/24/2006, 12:22 PM
Pieces, it sounds like you bosses need to call each other. Strange that in 2006 executive of a company don't have each other's cell phone numbers. Penis wads.

RiddlerOK
1/24/2006, 12:23 PM
I take care of my team just enough so they won't complain. When they begin to develop an attitude, I send them to a Sooner football game. :)

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 12:23 PM
I think your bosses need to know each others' phone numbers...Yeah, one's in Switzerland and lives in a different dimension than the one we know.

handcrafted
1/24/2006, 02:30 PM
I've got 2 bosses who don't talk to each other before they give me assignments. Sometimes it's rather comical. :D

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 02:32 PM
When I grow up I'm gonna be a boss and not be a dick.

IB4OU2
1/24/2006, 02:43 PM
When I grow up I'm gonna be a boss and not be a dick.

So I guess you'll never be a boss.......to be a boss sometimes
you have to be a dick.

DCSooner
1/24/2006, 02:44 PM
I have 8 bosses. Beat that.

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 02:47 PM
So I guess you'll never be a boss.......to be a boss sometimes
you have to be a dick.I disagree.

When there is a problem it needs addressed appropriately and can be done so without belittling people or being hateful.

This guy is just a dick and needs a lung knocked loose.

IB4OU2
1/24/2006, 02:48 PM
I got 1 boss and several hundred customers.........and they get pretty particular when your'e building their rocket ship parts.

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 02:58 PM
I must add this is the same dildo that lied to my face about a bonus this year.

No raise in 3.5 years either.

However, I make quite a lot for the Tulsa market so I'm reasonably happy in a work for a lying dick with no integrity kind of way.

If it weren't for my family I'd live on a commune somewhere.

DCSooner
1/24/2006, 03:00 PM
I must add this is the same dildo that lied to my face about a bonus this year.

However, I make quite a lot for the Tulsa market so I'm reasonably happy in a work for a lying dick with no integrity kind of way.

If it weren't for my family I'd live on a commune somewhere.

Have you asked for a raise?

VeeJay
1/24/2006, 03:03 PM
My boss is just a jackass.

He gave all his employees crappy reviews at year end, me included. I had an opportunity to respond, and I did, in a one page single space typewritten form addressing each item on the review. On the good reviewed topics, I told him I appreciated his comments. On the items I felt I needed improvement, I noted that and pledged to focus on those areas. On the items I disagreed with, I explained why and gave examples.

So he read it and blew up and started bitching me out. SOB brought up a guy who left 3-4 months ago and said "If he were still working here, I'm not even sure if he'd be employed any more." Da-yum - bringing up a departed employee in someone else's review.

A couple of days later the guy had a major shouting match with another VP out in the open where everybody, even hourly associates, could hear him making an *** of himself. He was dropping F Bombs like no tomorrow, each time raising his voice louder. I thought they were going to get into a physical altercation. It was embarasing to me because in an office environment there's a certain level of professionalism. I mean, for God's sake, take that crap behind closed doors.

I think the CEO talked to him because he's calmed down. He has single handedly run off in the year and a half I've been here, six people, and there are two others, me included, on the bubble to get the hell out.

Reportedly, he told my immediate boss that if he tried to leave the co., he'd fix it to where he'd never find another job in Florida. WTF?

This is the 2nd small privately owned co. I've worked for in the last three years and they're both the succ.

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 03:03 PM
Have you asked for a raise?
Twice - and also asked for an advance of some kind while my wife was in the hospital - as i was told there would be a bonus at the end of the year...

All three refused with extreme ugliness.

I'd beat him up if it were legal.

IB4OU2
1/24/2006, 03:13 PM
Twice - and also asked for an advance of some kind while my wife was in the hospital - as i was told there would be a bonus at the end of the year...

Your boss sounds like a dick...........

DCSooner
1/24/2006, 03:13 PM

I'd be ****ed too. Kill him.

FaninAma
1/24/2006, 03:15 PM
My boss is a real prick. I work for myself.

Beef
1/24/2006, 03:16 PM
I have 8 bosses. Beat that.
Are they all dicks? That would be tough to beat all of them.

DCSooner
1/24/2006, 03:18 PM
Are they all dicks? That would be tough to beat all of them.

Yes. And I'm sure you could "handle" it.

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 03:18 PM
Well, I quit killing myself for them: as evidenced here.
If they wanna can me, fine.
But I'm taking my stapler with me.

I also got my real estate license just in case.
Building a house to sell as we speak.

:)

F' em

DCSooner
1/24/2006, 03:25 PM
Eff Em!!!
http://www.planethopkins.co.uk/images/film/legends2.jpg

(I couldn't find one of him with the chalkboard)

Red October
1/24/2006, 03:41 PM

Do you work for an airline too? :(

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 03:58 PM
Do you work for an airline too? :(Nope, just a small company with a dick in charge.

I had a job once where I went 2 years without a raise and then they gave me a nickel an hour increase.