PDA

View Full Version : I miss Ari Fleisher.

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 11:10 AM
seriously McClellan is so overwhelmed...he just goes on repeat, sweat, stammer, sweat some more....

at least with ari he had style and gave you a little bit of honey to wash down the bs.

picasso
1/24/2006, 11:14 AM
I couldn't do it.
I bartended for a friend who ran a nice restaurant one time. This chubby drunk lady kept giving me attitude about refilling her white russian.
I nearly drop-kicked here outside, much like I would Helen Thomas.

Jimminy Crimson
1/24/2006, 11:22 AM
Ari was a cool cat. Real nice guy.

I haven't met Scotty Mac yet.

OklahomaTuba
1/24/2006, 11:52 AM
You know you're obsessed when you actually have feelings for a press secretary. ;)

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 11:53 AM
i just appreciated his slickness...he could dodge a question with the best of them.

with mcclellan it isn't even fair.

King Crimson
1/24/2006, 12:15 PM
i've always felt the Presidential spokesperson should be Bo Diddly--a bi-partisan, "for life" appointment:

http://www.robertmknight.com/photos/various/7-Bo1.jpg

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 12:16 PM
i would support that.

Tear Down This Wall
1/24/2006, 12:19 PM
McClelland's okay. He's not unlike any other press secretary, though...everyday having to go out and listen to the inane, pointless, redundant questioning of an idiotic press whose newspapers are no longer being read and whose newscasts are no longer being watched.

No press secretary ever says anything. It's their job to say nothing. In my opinion, they should be paid more than the presidents they serve. After all, they are the ones having to face the moronic questioning everyday, not the actual presidents.

Rhino
1/24/2006, 12:26 PM
Ari at least knew what he was doing.

McClellan is so uneasy up there, he makes me nervous.

Tear Down This Wall
1/24/2006, 12:29 PM
If a press secretary makes you nervous, you might try walking away from the scene for awhile. You're officially on Terrance and Phillip's search for treasure if you expect comfort from a press secretary.

Rhino
1/24/2006, 12:34 PM
It has less to do with what he's saying (er, not saying) and more to do with McClellan's stuttering, sweaty brow, Tom Anderson's uhhhhhh approach to it all.

Sorry I said something bad about your homey, TFDD.

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 12:50 PM
Ari at least knew what he was doing.

McClellan is so uneasy up there, he makes me nervous.

exactly what i am saying.

to recap

ari = smooth as silk

scott= picking on the slow kid.