PDA

View Full Version : Superman

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/24/2006, 01:37 AM
Allright while watching Superman tonite, something incredible happened at the beginning. You know the part where they basically launch 3 crazy people into Space. What type of crazy azz form of justice is that. Hell Judge Judy would have sentenced them worse than that. This would be like us sending Charles Manson to Malibu as his punishment. Do you realize that the Liberal Krypton Government was obviously destroying the country before it was destroyed. Bush would have fired all three wrong doers!!!! I am glad Superman got out of that HELLHOLE!!!

Blue
1/24/2006, 01:41 AM
Yeah, but think how bad it would have stunk in that pane of glass. Atleast 2 or 3 times as bad as GHP's car.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/24/2006, 02:13 AM
Leave it to you Libz painting this horrible picture of the pane of glass...

yermom
1/24/2006, 02:15 AM
the real punishment was leaving General Zod trapped in a man's body.

anyone else see the weird sequel where he escaped to Australia with Agent Smith dressed as a woman?

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 10:12 AM
you obviously have never been to the phantom zone.

just sayin

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/24/2006, 10:16 AM
Okay Libz, Let's say we kill em, they go to Hell with Satan...i bet that sucks ALOT worse than *****ville Population 3 Phantom ZONE!!

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 10:34 AM
The inmates of this dimension are cast into the dimension and reside in a featureless state of existence from which they observe, but cannot interact with, the regular dimension clearly. Inmates do not age or require sustenance in the Phantom Zone; furthermore, they are telepathic and mutually insubstantial.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/24/2006, 10:38 AM
Well explain to Mr. Smarty Pants, how on God's Green Earth would they ever become rehabilitated...and let's say they crash into some planet and escape...the only way they would be saved is by some Superhuman dude in a cape!!!

Widescreen
1/24/2006, 10:45 AM
The inmates of this dimension are cast into the dimension and reside in a featureless state of existence from which they observe, but cannot interact with, the regular dimension clearly.
Sometimes when reading some of you yahoos' threads, I wish I was in the phantom zone.

Pieces Hit
1/24/2006, 10:51 AM
I bet they had some hot lovin though.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/24/2006, 10:53 AM
Thread Jacking is not allowed in this UBER IMPORTANT ISSUE!!!!

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 10:56 AM
Well explain to Mr. Smarty Pants, how on God's Green Earth would they ever become rehabilitated...and let's say they crash into some planet and escape...the only way they would be saved is by some Superhuman dude in a cape!!!

well...hellllllooo....if you spent all eternity just spinning all through space watching others with stupid old Non's elbow sticking you in the face....after awhile you will realize what a heel you were and maybe just maybe world domination isn't a better course of action than playing well with others.

sheesh.

yermom
1/24/2006, 10:57 AM
or some french terrorist's Hydrogen bomb could free you while you are still ****ed off and bent on world domination

sanantoniosooner
1/24/2006, 10:59 AM
hoelee krap.

we are looking for some sense in the superman movies.

Didn't he hitch-hike to the fortress of solitude when he had given up his powers?

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 11:00 AM
superman is much more believable than a "french terrorist"

what does one of those do seek out other countries to give up in?

i kid i kid.

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 11:00 AM
hoelee krap.

we are looking for some sense in the superman movies.

Didn't he hitch-hike to the fortress of solitude when he had given up his powers?

i hitch-hiked to antartica once looking for the fortress of solitude. Sadly, the only thing I found was frostbite.

Widescreen
1/24/2006, 11:15 AM
Superman runs funny - at least as a teenager.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/24/2006, 04:07 PM
Superman just bitchslapped you for the running funny comment and you didn't even realize it

Widescreen
1/24/2006, 04:11 PM
Superman just bitchslapped you for the running funny comment and you didn't even realize it
So in addition to his weird running style, he's got a weak bitchslap? Some superhero. :eddie:

Pricetag
1/24/2006, 04:26 PM
They just should have left them in those sweet rotating ring thingys until Krypton exploded.

Hatfield
1/24/2006, 04:37 PM
So in addition to his weird running style, he's got a weak bitchslap? Some superhero. :eddie:

no. it isn't weak. you will die soon.

and when you are lying there wondering what happened....reflect back on this thread.