PDA

View Full Version : My deposit from the Denver apartment

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 05:06 PM
You guys prolly don't remember my post about the front of my oven being glass and me finding out by the plug of my shotgun flying out and hitting it.

Well that thing was shattered and my dog either pooped or peed in roughly the same spot at least 4 times a week for 9 months.

My deposit was only $200. I got $23.00 back. I was so happy to learn that I don't owe them money.

Mjcpr
1/23/2006, 05:07 PM
You guys prolly don't remember my post about the front of my oven being glass and me finding out by my butt plug flying out and hitting it.

You lead a very disturbing life.

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 05:11 PM
wanna see the pictures?

King Crimson
1/23/2006, 05:16 PM
You guys prolly don't remember my post about the front of my oven being glass and me finding out by the plug of my shotgun flying out and hitting it.

is that what the kids are calling it these days?

seriously, there seems to be two schools of thought about rent deposits in Denver (and Boulder)......slash and burn, and bend you over. i lived in a place that a new owner bought after my first year and I lived there another year. the place was cool, upstairs, view of the front range, kind of a top floor big studio number......and the new owner screwed me over when i moved out. i've gotta replace the carpet, paint, the bathroom fixtures.....all this BS he was saying the whole time i was living there...then he stuck me with his costs. bastard.

i still see him around sometimes and he acts we're "bros" or something.

yermom
1/23/2006, 05:17 PM

Well that thing was shattered and I either pooped or peed in roughly the same spot at least 4 times a week for 9 months.

My deposit was only $200. I got $23.00 back. I was so happy to learn that I don't owe them money.

eww.

OU4LIFE
1/23/2006, 05:19 PM
You lead a very disturbing life.

I wouldn't call it a "life", squeek.

TopDaugIn2000
1/23/2006, 05:30 PM
my dog either pooped or peed in roughly the same spot at least 4 times a week for 9 months.

why the hell do they do that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mine has 3 FAVORITE spots. I have peepee pads covering each of them at ALL times.

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 05:31 PM
I have no idea. Now that we have a yard she hasn't gone in the house.

I don't think I have either since we moved!!!!

TopDaugIn2000
1/23/2006, 05:36 PM
I have no idea. Now that we have a yard she hasn't gone in the house.

I don't think I have either since we moved!!!!

heh

well he's trapped in the house all day, so I can't be mad at him for going. So far he's done really good with using the pad, but he (like most men) doesn't have very good aim.

(and HEHEHEHE)

KC//CRIMSON
1/23/2006, 06:08 PM

Well that thing was shattered and my dog either pooped or peed in roughly the same spot at least 4 times a week for 9 months.

like owner, like dog.

william_brasky
1/23/2006, 06:27 PM
I'm kind of confused. Did your dog poop in the oven? If so, that's pretty crazy.