PDA

View Full Version : If you didn't declare your OU fanaticism upon birth...

SoonerStormchaser
1/23/2006, 03:20 PM
...then you aren't truly an OU fan!

That's why the upside down Whorn logo looks phallically feminine! :mack:

Whoever came up with the original thread for the OU fandom debate needs to be negspeked beyond belief!
I'm an OU fan...and a soon-to-be Alum!
I'm a South Carolina fan cause that's my father's alma mater and I like Spurrier...oops, I forgot, I don't have that right because I never went there.
I'm an Arizona fan cause that's where Mike (daaaaaa) Stoops went...oops, not a student...woe is me!

Damn...I guess I'll have to go enroll at all those schools now so I can be a REAL fan!

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 03:36 PM
Oh, you knew there was another thread about this. I was going to tell you. But you knew. And you did this anyway.

NormanPride
1/23/2006, 04:06 PM
Oh, you knew there was another thread about this. I was going to tell you. But you knew. And you did this anyway.

What fun is it unless you're annoyed? :rolleyes:

SoonerStormchaser
1/23/2006, 04:19 PM

THANK YOU!!! Spek coming your way (and I speked the other dude cause he's going to Iraq soon).

I find it downright insulting when people are stupid enough to question someones fanaticism just cause they never were somehow affiliated with the program. I know there are bandwagon fans out there (they're all wearing burnt orange right now), but good God...

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 04:48 PM

Me? Or in general? I'm just here for the fart jokes.

GoOwls
1/23/2006, 04:49 PM
HAHA!

DC said fart.

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 04:52 PM
HAHA!

DC said fart.

Dude, you can't even spell "Goals"!

ucosooner
1/23/2006, 04:52 PM
I agree with this thread. I was Sooner born, Sooner bred, and when I die, yeah Sooner dead. I'm just not Sooner educated. I figure we still spend money at the school, seeing as how pricey the season tickets keep getting.

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 04:55 PM
I agree with this thread. I was Sooner born, Sooner bred, and when I die, yeah Sooner dead. I'm just not Sooner educated. I figure we still spend money at the school, seeing as how pricey the season tickets keep getting.

When did you go to UCO? Were you in a house?

OU-HSV
1/23/2006, 06:10 PM
When did you go to UCO? Were you in a house?
What if he wasn't in a house...what if he was in an apartment, does that mean he can't be a UCO fan:confused: With all these new fan rules I'm really getting confused dammit!!

ucosooner
1/24/2006, 12:48 AM
What if he wasn't in a house...what if he was in an apartment, does that mean he can't be a UCO fan:confused: With all these new fan rules I'm really getting confused dammit!!

I am in an apartment. How'd you know?
Actually I am currently attending. Not in a house. Funny thing is, even though I could go to UCO sports for free, never been to any. Was planning on checking out a football game this year but A) they let seymore shaw on the team B) they sucked.

OU-HSV
1/24/2006, 04:01 PM
I am in an apartment. How'd you know?
Actually I am currently attending. Not in a house. Funny thing is, even though I could go to UCO sports for free, never been to any. Was planning on checking out a football game this year but A) they let seymore shaw on the team B) they sucked.
I really didn't know..just a lucky guess.

crimson&cream
1/24/2006, 07:13 PM
Hum, To those who hold to this you had to of played FB at OU to be a fan.! WEll ..eh...
OK, Lets use that criterion accross the board on all athletic teams. That means if you have favorite Pro Team you can't be a fan of them unless you've played for them...$hit that means probably all of us have to give up being a fan of any athletic team. That only leave's for most of us our Jr HS & HS's, and maybe a church team etc. Hey!, I like it as it means I won't be getting upset anymore cussing the TV, being uspset, cranky etc, about some stupid athletic event, unless it's my old HS which wins at about everything so Geez I'm guess I'm thankfull I have that tho.................:(