PDA

View Full Version : Sooner 'Fans'

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 11:26 AM
You shouldn't be a fan of OU's unless you are currently enrolled there or you have a degree from there.

Root for your alma mater not mine. It's probably some JuCo or High School but that's fine. Be proud or yourself but don't try to be a Sooner if you do not have a diploma from OU.

Honestly, I can somewhat tolerate you non-OU-diploma-bearing-folks as long as you don't get a tattoo of the OU logo or the Sooner Schooner or anything else affiliated with my University.

Cheer for the Connors State Cowboys, the Duncan Demons, the OCCC Whatevers. Just not the Sooners.

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 11:30 AM
Huh!?!?!

Is this a joke?

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 11:32 AM
Nope. I'm just sick of all of these bandwagon fans. 99% of them have never stepped foot in a classroom at OU and couldn't tell you the difference between Sarkey's and Dale Hall Tower.

OU4LIFE
1/23/2006, 11:33 AM
Dude, you've lost your mind.

nothing good is going to come fom this.

JohnnyMack
1/23/2006, 11:33 AM
Sarkeys = roof leaks

Dale Hall = Played with John Oates.

HairyNorm
1/23/2006, 11:35 AM
I'm tempted to agree with Scoot.

If we could get rid of some of the trash, that would leave tickets for those of us that actually hold degrees.

Or at the very least, graduates should get a preference over the rif-raf.

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 11:35 AM
See, JM is obviously qualified to be a fan.

He could have said, one leans, the other drops bricks on your head.

JohnnyMack
1/23/2006, 11:36 AM
Does Sarkeys still leak?

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry but if we had just OU Alums or OU students as fans we wouldn't fill the stadium every week. If you go by that logic you can't be a fan of any pro team because you don't have the right to be a fan of em.

HairyNorm
1/23/2006, 11:39 AM
I bet we'd still sell it out each and every home game.

I know several that are on waiting lists with me.

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 11:40 AM
You half right Nick. I'm not a fan of any pro teams.

If we could get rid of the tattoo'd folks that have tickets graduates like me could get in. The stadium would be filled up, even in down years. Because alumni have ties to the University. The others do not.

no one
1/23/2006, 11:42 AM
most OU "fans" probably don't even know what a Sooner IS

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 11:44 AM
I bet atleast 70% of the posters on this board haven't gone to OU. You have the right to be a fan of who you want. You can't say you're not a fan of someone just because of where you went to college. I know OSU die hards currently going to school in Norman and OU die hards going to school in Stillwater.

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 11:46 AM
OK, highschool kids are the exception, Nick.

JohnnyMack
1/23/2006, 11:46 AM
I do kinda get tired of people who haven't lived in Norman, who haven't walked that campus, who don't know what the inside of Dale Hall smells like coming around here acting like they know what it means to be a Sooner. Cause in reality, they don't.

PAW
1/23/2006, 11:47 AM
Wow! Just wow!

Okay, I grew up in Norman while my dad was getting his masters from OU in the early 70's. For some reason, one of my earliest memories involves Joe Wiley. Actually lived across from the duck pond for a couple of years, before moving off campus. Both of my sisters, a brother-in-law, & son-in-law (former Top Dawg) have degrees from OU. I've attended many OU games throughout the years and still do, even though I live out of state.

Where do I turn in my fan status?

usmc-sooner
1/23/2006, 11:49 AM
You shouldn't be a fan of OU's unless you are currently enrolled there or you have a degree from there.

Root for your alma mater not mine. It's probably some JuCo or High School but that's fine. Be proud or yourself but don't try to be a Sooner if you do not have a diploma from OU.

Honestly, I can somewhat tolerate you non-OU-diploma-bearing-folks as long as you don't get a tattoo of the OU logo or the Sooner Schooner or anything else affiliated with my University.

Cheer for the Connors State Cowboys, the Duncan Demons, the OCCC Whatevers. Just not the Sooners.

just to let you know, not to embarrass you but you get a degree in college not a diploma. You don't get a report card every 9 weeks either.

carry on your hatin:rolleyes:

no one
1/23/2006, 11:49 AM
seriously. apparently what it means to be a Sooner is to support a team only when they're winning and enjoy the glory without experiencing the john blake, gibbs, and *************** years. jump on and be a sooner as long as we beat texas but make sure your tattoo is concealable when we lose.

no one
1/23/2006, 11:50 AM
Wow! Just wow!

Okay, I grew up in Norman while my dad was getting his masters from OU in the early 70's. For some reason, one of my earliest memories involves Joe Wiley. Actually lived across from the duck pond for a couple of years, before moving off campus. Both of my sisters, a brother-in-law, & son-in-law (former Top Dawg) have degrees from OU. I've attended many OU games throughout the years and still do, even though I live out of state.

Where do I turn in my fan status?

when you actually buck up and enroll.

usmc-sooner
1/23/2006, 11:51 AM
oh and SoonerScooter to carry it a little further unless you played major college football you can't be a fan of it.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/23/2006, 11:52 AM
Please read.

To be a Sooner fan you must follow the following criterion:
You must attend at least one full semester at OU or
You must have a family member that is currently attending or graduated from OU (Immediate family, grandparents, etc. No cousins) or
You must live or have lived in the state of Oklahoma for a minimum period of 2 years. or
You must live in Dallas and hate the sound of cheering texans so bad, that you root for OU out of spite.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/23/2006, 11:52 AM
can you really be a fan if you haven't experienced the utter loathing for people getting to go to dale hall in january while you have to trudge to the blender?

and yes, nothing good can come from this thread...

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 11:53 AM
I'm talking about all sports. The riff-raf isn't so bad at baseball games. I wonder why??????

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 11:54 AM
can you really be a fan if you haven't experienced the utter loathing for people getting to go to dale hall in january while you have to trudge to the blender?

and yes, nothing good can come from this thread...

or better yet, having 10 minutes to get from Dale Hall to Sarkey's in January when it's sleeting?

Jason White's Third Knee
1/23/2006, 11:54 AM
I'm talking about all sports. The riff-raf isn't so bad at baseball games. I wonder why??????
Your lucky that OU doesn't have a NASCAR team.

picasso
1/23/2006, 11:55 AM
I just love trolls.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 11:55 AM
Well speaking as some one who is fixing to graduate from OU, I would like to say that OU is an expensive and limited option. If I wanted to be a Vet would it be wise to invest my money at OU or OsU. I know Southeastern has one of the most respected aviation schools in the country and you could very easily save 30,000$ by going to SOSU. Do these factors make you not a fan of OU. My dad has never went to OU and he is the biggest OU fan in the world. I can guarentee you he can tell you more about the football team and the school than about 90% of you people on here(including me). My Dad didn't go to OU because he was poor and they couldn't afford SOSU let alone OU. He has worked his *** off so that me and my sister would have the priviledges that he hasn't had(Mom too).

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 11:57 AM
Imagine living in the Cross Dorms and having to walk to Sarkey's in sleet :P

Jason White's Third Knee
1/23/2006, 11:57 AM
Well speaking as some one who is fixing to graduate from OU, I would like to say that OU is an expensive and limited option. If I wanted to be a Vet would it be wise to invest my money at OU or OsU. I know Southeastern has one of the most respected aviation schools in the country and you could very easily save 30,000$ by going to SOSU. Do these factors make you not a fan of OU. My dad has never went to OU and he is the biggest OU fan in the world. I can guarentee you he can tell you more about the football team and the school than about 90% of you people on here(including me). My Dad didn't go to OU because he was poor and they couldn't afford SOSU let alone OU. He has worked his *** off so that me and my sister would have the priviledges that he hasn't had(Mom too).

They jsut don't know the rules, Gandolf. I have posted them and what I say goes. I have to put my foot down on this one.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 11:59 AM
I think they don't realize who they are messing with when they mess with JWTK, he is the Holy Emperor and Dispensator of Rules

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 12:02 PM
I'm sorry I don't have the extra few hundred thousand dollars I need laying around so I can go to OU. I'ld rather go to my community college, get done with college then work somewhere. I don't really even care where. Where you go to school should have nothing to do with who you are a fan of. The team you are a fan of is just whoever you liked growing up.

CatfishSooner
1/23/2006, 12:03 PM
You are a real fan only if you know Bobby Stoops' middle name...:mack:

william_brasky
1/23/2006, 12:05 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/yeseron/Thread%20pics/this_thread_rocks.jpg

soonerrecruiter
1/23/2006, 12:06 PM
This thread=arrogance and elitist attitude of some of our beloved alumni.

BTW, I went to OU and lived in Norman 10 years after graduation and I still think your logic is unbelievable! I have friends with companies that have never set foot in a college classroom and have made more money (and donated more money to OU) than most people on this board. To say that they can't be fans of the Universities athletic programs just blows my mind!

I would imagine that most of the "non real fans" got their tickets when Blake was tanking the program and most of the elitist gradutate "real fans" were trying to make a statement. Well, I'm sorry, but if our fan base would have stuck with the program through thick and thin you might not have to tolorate all of the bad apples who have season tickets.

Unbelievable!

JohnnyMack
1/23/2006, 12:08 PM
Sooner Fans = Sooner Grads

Bandwagon Fans = Everyone Else

Woot!!1

KStatePike
1/23/2006, 12:09 PM
I think you've got a real good point here scooter. When I went to the Holiday Bowl with my dad (who went to OU) we sat next to these retired couple from California. The guy lived in Tulsa for a couple years as a kid and loosely followed the Sooners. In the middle of the 2nd quarter, his wife asks me, and this is a direct quote, "Are there any words to Boomer Sooner?" I was pretty annoyed at that question, because I could have been sitting next to some die hards and we could have shared some analysis. I worked my *** off to be able to afford tickets to the game, the Boomer Bash, and the trip out from Kansas (my home state.) I wish those people would have just watched the game on espn.

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:10 PM
I'm sorry I don't have the extra few hundred thousand dollars I need laying around so I can go to OU. I'ld rather go to my community college, get done with college then work somewhere. I don't really even care where. Where you go to school should have nothing to do with who you are a fan of. The team you are a fan of is just whoever you liked growing up.

really? I didn't like ANY team growing up. I hated sports. Everyone rooted for KU and KSU and the KC Chiefs. I thought it was retarded because none of them had ever been to a game or on campus.

PAW
1/23/2006, 12:10 PM
when you actually buck up and enroll.

Sorry, I'm a little past that stage of life. Maybe I should stop making donations as well. Joe C. would love to hear that everyone who hasn't attended the university has had their fan status revoked. I've been a fan of the university and the football team for over 30 years, even through the Blake and *************** years. Bandwagon fans are simply the price of winning but trying to lump everyone who has not attended the university into the same category is idiotic.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 12:12 PM
Well bowl games are always about the richer folks

picasso
1/23/2006, 12:13 PM
my lord if you're crying about tickets then make more money. and while you're at it blame Bob Stoops for making the team great again.
I haven't had any problems at all getting tickets the last 6 years and I'm a poor broke SOB.

SoonerScooter
for the love of Jeebus, can we do something about the tattoo'd people.

They are the ones that are making us look bad.

NickZeppelin
I guess you are also saying that Bob Stoops, Joe C, Kelvin Sampson, Billy Tubbs, Barry Switzer, Bud Wilkinson, Bennie Owen shouldn't have been involved with the program because they never stepped into the classroom as a student at OU.

Gandalf_The_Grey
We have already established that Proud Gonzo is always the special exception :P

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 12:14 PM
my lord if you're crying about tickets then make more money. and while you're at it blame Bob Stoops for making the team great again.
I haven't had any problems at all getting tickets the last 6 years and I'm a poor broke SOB.

I buy and sell people like you everyday. Money is not an issue with me. I drive a $43,000 Subaru.

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 12:16 PM
I guess you are also saying that Bob Stoops, Joe C, Kelvin Sampson, Billy Tubbs, Barry Switzer, Bud Wilkinson, Bennie Owen shouldn't have been involved with the program because they never stepped into the classroom as a student at OU.

With the exception of Calvin Simpson the others have most definately attended a class at OU. They can stay.

yermom
1/23/2006, 12:17 PM
yeah, they shouldn't sell tickets to people that sit down the whole game, or leave at halftime either

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 12:18 PM
SoonerScooter is funny!! What class did they attend exactly? 43,000 Sabura!!! haha My dad didn't go to college and he drives a better car than the one you can "buy and sell people" with.

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 12:18 PM
Bob Stoops went to Iowa, Joe C Maryland, Kelvin Sampson some small school in North Carolina, Billy Tubbs Lamar, Switzer Arkansas, Bud Wilkinson Minnesota and Syracuse are the places he attended college classes at, Bennie Owen went to school in Kansas.

You just want to get rid of OU's history don't you?

picasso
1/23/2006, 12:20 PM
I buy and sell people like you everyday. Money is not an issue with me. I drive a $43,000 Subaru.
I'm not for sale to trolls and actually I don't judge a man by the amount of money he makes. nor by the fact that I could pound him into a greasy spot.

also, I've noticed many tattooed types can spell definitely correctly.:D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/23/2006, 12:22 PM

you know, it doesn't take 30 years to graduate from OU...

picasso
1/23/2006, 12:22 PM
Bob Stoops went to Iowa, Joe C Maryland, Kelvin Sampson some small school in North Carolina, Billy Tubbs Lamar, Switzer Arkansas, Bud Wilkinson Minnesota and Syracuse are the places he attended college classes at, Bennie Owen went to school in Kansas.

You just want to get rid of OU's history don't you?
Sampson went to UNC Pembroke Nicky, and Jamelle Holieway is from Kansas.

mrowl
1/23/2006, 12:23 PM

you paid $43,000 for a Subaru??? are you one of those $30,000 a year guys that live in Addison?

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 12:23 PM
They held study hall for their athletes

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 12:25 PM
Hell I think if you don't drive a kick *** Sabura you shouldn't call yourself a fan. My Sabura is so kick *** I call it Kicking Wing. You honestly think they do the study hall ;)

leavingthezoo
1/23/2006, 12:28 PM
... and i think anyone with a stick shoved halfway up their kiester shouldn't be allowed to breathe... but you keep on breathing just the same. ;)

OKC-SLC
1/23/2006, 12:28 PM
this thread is succ.

soonerlaw
1/23/2006, 12:29 PM
What about that Gaylord Guy whose old money basically paid for half the buildings on Campus. I think he went to Stanford or something, right? Under this logic, heprobably shouldn't be allowed to cheer for OU either.

SoonerScooter
Don't hate me because I'm right. Hate me because I had secks with your mom!!! LOL

proud gonzo
We have already established that Proud Gonzo is always the special exception :P
of course--always. i AM an OU student now. but i was an OU fan before I came here--I started watching OU football and basketball when GHP came to OU. I'm not saying you can't be a fan if you didn't go to OU, but it's true you don't have quite the same appreciation and understanding of what it means to be a Sooner.

Scott D
I've been trying to forget those rickety staircases and low ceilings in the stacks....thanks a lot for bringing back memories of 12 years ago.

yermom
1/23/2006, 12:30 PM

i hope you are right :D

Rhino
1/23/2006, 12:30 PM
I buy and sell people like you everyday. Money is not an issue with me. I drive a $43,000 Subaru. Well, if that isn't a tip of the hat, I don't know what is.

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 12:32 PM
If this guy has it the way he wants it. OU's only been a good program when Bruce Drake was here as a basketball coach. He is the only hall of fame coach we really have. The others don't matter because they didn't go to school at OU.

proud gonzo
Don't hate me because I'm right. Hate me because I had secks with your mom!!! LOL
butt secks?

sackbut?
http://www.rugs-n-relics.com/brass-phil/trombones-euphoniums/Sackbut-bell.jpg

DCSooner
Well, if that isn't a tip of the hat, I don't know what is.

An expensive hat at that.

(rat a tat tat)

I didn't mean to rhyme, I promise.

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 12:33 PM
you couldn't be more wrong if you tried to Nick.

the coaches are paid to be fans by the University. If the University wants to pay for you to be a fan then that is different.

william_brasky
1/23/2006, 12:35 PM
this may be my favorite thread of all-time

SoonerScooter rules!!!

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:36 PM
wait a minute--does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him?

does he know you're either a lesbian or...a bisexual man??? :eek:

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 12:36 PM
Sex you know it isn't blocked right ;)

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 12:37 PM
SoonerScooter, dude you need to get laid or quit smoking the glass pipe. You have a very warped sense of entitlement and your logic makes a 3 year old envious.

XingTheRubicon
1/23/2006, 12:37 PM
He bought a Subaru so he could reach the pedals.

Good lawd, everyone be nice to you know who, so his inferiority complex won't stain the football board.

A week ago everybody laughed at you and called you a moron....big deal, let it go. As Racer said "pity party for 1...."

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 12:38 PM
PG I wouldn't mess with a man who owns a SABARU!!!! He can have your screenname deleted and your enrollment suspended ;)

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was 10 years old and never even seen OU's campus or attended a game at OU.

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 12:39 PM
I'm 43. thank you very much.

5'4" and 270 pounds of dynomite!!!!!!

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:39 PM

Good lawd, everyone be nice to you know who, so his inferiority complex won't stain the football board.

A week ago everybody laughed at you and called you a moron....big deal, let it go. As Racer said "pity party for 1...."

hmm... I didn't laugh and call him a moron. but i guess you're just exaggerating, huh? :rolleyes:

so can I call you a moron and laugh at you and tell you to let it go next week? does that work for you? because I'm fine with it.

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was 10 years old and never even seen OU's campus or attended a game at OU.
right, because a 10 year old DEFINITELY wouldn't be in school at 11:30 am on a monday.

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 12:40 PM

thats humorous considering how deeply the hook has been set with you.......

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 12:42 PM

drop.it

CrimsonandCreamForever
1/23/2006, 12:43 PM
Wait, wait, SoonerScoot forgot a few things!! If you've never been in a band or chior, you can't like music. If you never worked on a ranch, you can't watch western movies. Hell, if you've never worked in a movie studio or never been an actor, you can't watch movies at all! If you're not mexican, you can't enjoy mexican food. You like your Nike's? Well if you've never worked in a sweatshop, you're out of luck there too. As far as your "buying and selling people" Sabura, I'm willing to bet you've never even set foot inside a automobile plant. :rolleyes:

OU4LIFE
1/23/2006, 12:44 PM
mmmm Party Pita.

sounds tasty.

yermom
1/23/2006, 12:44 PM
hey, watch the Subaru bashing :mad:

my Subaru probably made it to more games this year than half you posters did ;)

usmc-sooner
1/23/2006, 12:45 PM
hmm... I didn't laugh and call him a moron. but i guess you're just exaggerating, huh? :rolleyes:

so can I call you a moron and laugh at you and tell you to let it go next week? does that work for you? because I'm fine with it.

exactly

JohnnyMack
I've been trying to forget those rickety staircases and low ceilings in the stacks....thanks a lot for bringing back memories of 12 years ago.

You ever get any in the stacks?

Yeah, me neither.

NickZeppelin
thats humorous considering how deeply the hook has been set with you.......

I've been to a half dozen football games and about a dozen basketball games unlike this moron though.

jk the sooner fan
http://web2.airmail.net/pirate/hooked1.gif

Harry Beanbag
1/23/2006, 12:46 PM
This is some quality entertainment here. :rolleyes:

usmc-sooner
1/23/2006, 12:47 PM
You ever get any in the stacks?

Yeah, me neither.

me neither too.

usmc-sooner
1/23/2006, 12:48 PM
I've been to a half dozen football games and about a dozen basketball games unlike this moron though.

not enough

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:49 PM
PG I wouldn't mess with a man who owns a SABARU!!!! He can have your screenname deleted and your enrollment suspended ;)

wait, who are we talking about? depending on the answer I might have to question your definition of "man" :D

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:50 PM

I have more field time than some of our players. so there :P neener neener

Marching band--2 years, baby!

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 12:50 PM
not enough

If I had a choice I would be at every game. But I don't.

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:51 PM
If I had a choice I would be at every game. But I don't.
are you baned from the stadium? :confused:

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 12:52 PM
No but I don't have money to get tickets to every game.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 12:52 PM
5'4" 275 ummmm King Kong Bundy...is that you ;)

JohnnyMack
1/23/2006, 12:53 PM
In fact, has anyone here evar gotten any in the stacks?

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 12:53 PM
Well break in if you can't afford it, you think if the Stones are in Norman and I can't afford tickets, I am sitting in the parking lot...no way buddy

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 12:54 PM
I have seen boobies in the Stacks...but that is about it

Scott D
I'm 43. thank you very much.

5'4" and 270 pounds of doleomite!!!!!!

fixed it :D

XingTheRubicon

If I start thread after thread crying about it like a little girl, then yeah, knock yourself out.

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:56 PM
No but I don't have money to get tickets to every game.
you could sell a kidney :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
Norm already stole mine :(

Harry Beanbag
Please read.

To be a Sooner fan you must follow the following criterion:
You must attend at least one full semester at OU or
You must have a family member that is currently attending or graduated from OU (Immediate family, grandparents, etc. No cousins) or
You must live or have lived in the state of Oklahoma for a minimum period of 2 years. or
You must live in Dallas and hate the sound of cheering texans so bad, that you root for OU out of spite. or
You've had sexual relations on the 50 yard line of Owen Field.

I added one, hope you don't mind. :)

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 12:57 PM
If I start thread after thread crying about it like a little girl, then yeah, knock yourself out.
Ohh... I guess I can't then. You cry like a big manly man.

oufan1
1/23/2006, 12:58 PM
outstanding thread!

william_brasky
1/23/2006, 12:58 PM
I added one, hope you don't mind. :)

on the 50 yd. line or with the 50 yd line?

Okieflyer
1/23/2006, 12:59 PM
Who ever this clown is, he accomplished what he set out to do, make post that really took off. :D

But I guess he's right, those of us who have been OU fans since I first had any memory at all, should just quit supporting College sports. Because if you have had to attended that school to be a fan of that team, then I guess I have to to look elsewhere. Those of us who couldn't afford college and instead went into the military to defend this nation need to be fans of the military club teams.:rolleyes:

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 01:00 PM
I hear Navy is pretty good

yermom
1/23/2006, 01:00 PM
In fact, has anyone here evar gotten any in the stacks?

i think it's all Brokeback now

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 01:01 PM
which brings up the point, if you haven't been in the military, you probably shouldn't show support like you have a clue what they are doing

Newbomb Turk
1/23/2006, 01:02 PM
Those of us who couldn't afford college and instead went into the military to defend this nation need to be fans of the military club teams.:rolleyes:

Maybe you can be an Air Force fan even though you didn't attend the academy.

william_brasky
I hear Navy is pretty good

buncha Seamen

SoonerScooter
After thinking a bit I have summed up the thread:

To be a fan you have to either:
be a current student at OU
graduated from OU
be a paid employee of OU
hold study hall for athletes
have/had secks with the 50 yard line, bonus points for Astro Turf era

Did I miss anything?

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 01:03 PM
how many fish can you fit in a barrel?

usmc-sooner
1/23/2006, 01:04 PM
who do I root for

Vaevictis

It does if you do it right ;) (or so says my father, who was a student there and received two degrees and the better part of a third)

Okieflyer
Maybe you can be an Air Force fan even though you didn't attend the academy.

No, I wish I could but I didn't attend the academy and that just wouldn't right.;)

Newbomb Turk
1/23/2006, 01:05 PM
have/had secks with the 50 yard line, bonus points for Astro Turf era

:eek:

OklahomaTrombone
Pee on people's carpet

Newbomb Turk
who do I root for

sorry - you're SOL bud.

Harry Beanbag
1/23/2006, 01:06 PM
After thinking a bit I have summed up the thread:

To be a fan you have to either:
be a current student at OU
graduated from OU
be a paid employee of OU
hold study hall for athletes
have/had secks on the 50 yard line, bonus points for Astro Turf era

Did I miss anything?

Astro Turf, circa 1990, freshman year. :D

Okieflyer
1/23/2006, 01:06 PM
It does if you do it right ;) (or so says my father, who was a student there and received two degrees and the better part of a third)

You may have loophole. Your dad could loan you a degree just for getting a ticket to OU fandom.:D

XingTheRubicon
1/23/2006, 01:07 PM
Ohh... I guess I can't then. You cry like a big manly man.

I guess I would dodge the whole thread after thread bandwidth wasting, crying about it part as well.

Your "friend" made a stupid comment.
Several posters called him on it.
He went crying like a 9 year old the the South Oval..."Look what those mean guys did to me!!"
Even SO posters made fun of him.
Now he's back here on the Football board with a troll handle because it was eating at him all weekend.

I just have very little tolerance for "hurt feelings" cluttering up the board. Keep your hurt feelings to yourself, don't start main board threads with them.

Okieflyer
1/23/2006, 01:07 PM
who do I root for

The Marine Corp boxing team.:)

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 01:08 PM
What if we have had secks with a girl who was wearing an OU shirt before hand ???

Vaevictis
1/23/2006, 01:08 PM
How about we add, "Grew up in Norman" to this list? Normanite kids come by OU fandom honestly, in my book.

And while we're at it, how about "children of alumni who were raised to be fans, but just never went?"

Lots of people can be legitimate fans without having ever attended.

The real litmus test should be, "Would you still be a fan if OU hired John Blake as head coach tomorrow?"

Okieflyer
1/23/2006, 01:09 PM
I guess I would dodge the whole thread after thread bandwidth wasting, crying about it part as well.

He went crying like a 9 year old the the South Oval..."Look what those mean guys did to me!!"
Now he's back here on the Football board with a troll handle because it was eating at him all weekend.

I just have very little tolerance for "hurt feelings" cluttering up the board. Keep your hurt feelings to yourself, don't start main board threads with them.

You mean this isn't what board fun is all about? :confused: I'm having fun.:D

Vaevictis
1/23/2006, 01:10 PM
You may have loophole. Your dad could loan you a degree just for getting a ticket to OU fandom.:D

Hah, not necessary. I graduated in December, and am working on the Master's now.

Okieflyer
1/23/2006, 01:11 PM
Hah, not necessary. I graduated in December, and am working on the Master's now.

Maybe I could get your dad's extra pass. ;)

Newbomb Turk
1/23/2006, 01:12 PM
You mean this isn't what board fun is all about? :confused: I'm having fun.:D

You should be working - not having fun.

Vaevictis
1/23/2006, 01:14 PM
Maybe I could get your dad's extra pass. ;)

Not likely; the guy hoards college credits like a squirrell hoards nuts. He has something like 320 hours, and the only reason he stopped in the first place is because my mother told him he had to get a real job to pay for the baby (me).

And if he's going to part with it at all, there's family in line (like my mother, who for all her not being a legit Sooner fan w/o the degree, sat {in person} through Gibbs, Blake and Schnelly).

Okieflyer
1/23/2006, 01:15 PM
You should be working - not having fun.

I'm on here as long as you are. So when are you going back to "bustin' it"? ;)

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 01:16 PM

Pot, meet kettle.

OUrOUned
1/23/2006, 01:17 PM
Hey SoonerScooter...a hardy **** YOU to ya!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 01:19 PM
Did her threads get deleted, i went and looked and I couldn't find all the drama she causes....did it get buhleated!!

Newbomb Turk
1/23/2006, 01:19 PM
I'm on here as long as you are. So when are you going back to "bustin' it"? ;)

going back?

soonernation
1/23/2006, 01:21 PM
I buy and sell people like you everyday. Money is not an issue with me.

Only an idiot whorn troll would make a statement like this.

I drive a $430.00 Subaru.

Fixed

http://i15.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/07/c3/92_12.JPG

Nice Car

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 01:22 PM
this is what a real OU fan looks like. I don't know if he attended OU or not but only a real fan would wear this.

http://images.snapfish.com/345%3B27642%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3267%3E63%3B%3E%3B%3A8% 3EWSNRCG%3D3233484459979nu0mrj

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 01:23 PM
why you got to post pics of Yermom's car :(

yermom
1/23/2006, 01:27 PM
:mad:

hey 1TC, is that guy wearing a pink hat?

RooseveltRoughRider
1/23/2006, 01:28 PM

Your a retard. Some of the most loyal Sooner Fans never went to school there. So your telling me a a young man from Lawton or some little town in Oklahoma who grew up loving the Sooners but could not afford to go to school there, has no right to be a Sooner Fan????:mad:
Who the hell are YOU??!?!

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 01:36 PM
If he can buy us all that means he is Quadrillionaire! It is going to take alot to buy Mrs Norm after all

CincySooner
1/23/2006, 01:39 PM

being an OU fan is not an elitist boys club. To think that you only want people with certain qualifications sitting with you cheering on your favorite team is just ridiculous. As a 2-degree alumnus of OU, I have never felt that anyone didnt DESERVE to cheer for us. I was always encouraged that OU is one of the schools that your average non-alumni fans can get behind. You go/went to OU, but you cant tell people who to cheer for. I barely think you DESERVE to be an OU fan. Like it or not, you arent anymore special as a fan because you go/went to OU.... get over it.

C&CDean
1/23/2006, 01:40 PM
-sigh-

Things must be pretty slow in y'all's lives lately huh?

mdklatt
1/23/2006, 01:47 PM
Can we set a GPA requirement to be a fan, too? If you spent all your time at OU getting drunk and ****ing off then you don't know what it means to a Sooner. Off the top of my head, I say we set the limit at 3.95.

JohnnyMack
1/23/2006, 01:49 PM
-sigh-

Things must be pretty slow in y'all's lives lately huh?

DEANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Miss me?

soonerscuba
1/23/2006, 02:00 PM
This thread is so awesome.

XingTheRubicon
1/23/2006, 02:00 PM
Pot, meet kettle.

Translation:

I have no point, I'm just taking up for SO band camp friend.

Landthief 1972
1/23/2006, 02:05 PM
http://www.simpsonsweb.com/img-news/196.jpg

Worst thread ever.

colleyvillesooner
1/23/2006, 02:11 PM
This thread rules.

SouthFortySooner
1/23/2006, 02:15 PM
The shock value of this thread would be read in milliamps.

OU_Sooners75
1/23/2006, 02:20 PM

LMAO...this is F'in stupid.

I am almost sure I have been a fan of OU longer than you have...though I do not know your age. I didnt attend OU...I got offered a scholarship at a different school, and I am proud of that fact.

But to call someone a bandwagon fan just because they didnt attend OU is showing some hypocrisy since I have held Season tickets for 5 years after college until 2002, which in return goes to fund the University.

The only reason I do not hold season tickets now is because 1. I have other obligations with my family. 2. The prices are getting to outrageous for me at this time. 3. Because I missed the deadline to renew and am now on the waiting list, again.

Just because you attended the school doesnt necessarily mean you are a fan of it. Just like if you didnt attend the school doesn't necessarily mean you are a bandwagon fan.

So with that said...bite me!:rolleyes:

Rhino
1/23/2006, 02:21 PM
The stacks are not for anyone over 5'5".

C&CDean
1/23/2006, 02:29 PM
I'm an OU grad.

And I've never been in Dale Hall, the stacks, or even the library. I've been in the Student Union about 10 times in my life. Once to pick up tickets from Bentley Hedges, and the other times to attend coaches luncheons in the University Club back in the day.

And what was this thread about?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/23/2006, 02:34 PM
Please let this thread die, (Post no more to it) because it's cuckoo

Big Red Ron
1/23/2006, 02:41 PM
I think OU Graduates should get top priority when selling season tickets.

OU_Sooners75
1/23/2006, 02:43 PM
you couldn't be more wrong if you tried to Nick.

the coaches are paid to be fans by the University. If the University wants to pay for you to be a fan then that is different.

Or what about those fans that are willing to pay the University, even though they have no ties to it?

You know, those same people that put you through school with their different scholarships they funded and crap like that?

yermom
1/23/2006, 02:44 PM
Can we set a GPA requirement to be a fan, too? If you spent all your time at OU getting drunk and ****ing off then you don't know what it means to a Sooner. Off the top of my head, I say we set the limit at 3.95.

out.

trey
1/23/2006, 02:49 PM
i guess i should tell my parents to quit donating to ou, since they didn't go there, only i did. they love ou because i love ou. is there something wrong with that??? go **** yourself scooter!!!!!

tbl
1/23/2006, 02:56 PM
What a friggin joke. I cannot believe anybody actually supports the logic in this thread. I have been a Sooner fan since I was 4 years old. I would say from birth, but 4 is my first memory of the Sooners. My Dad was as hardcore a Sooner fan as one can be, and I know PLENTY of people that did not graduate from OU, but have been boosters, season ticket holders, hardcore Sooner sports fans for decades.

What person has more "right" to be a Sooner fan? The one that hasa lived and breathed Sooner sports their entire lives, didn't actually go to school there, but has stuck with OU through all the ups and downs, or the guy that could have cared less about OU until he went there.... and NOW he's a fan.

The one thing I'll give the alum's that the rest of us can't relate to is the alma mater song. I didn't graduate, so I don't hold up my finger. I'm not part of that club, so I find the song incredibly boring, yet I respect the tradition enough to realize I'm not a part of that. Everything else Sooner related, I'm more hardcore than many alum's.

SouthFortySooner
1/23/2006, 03:05 PM
I liked going to the games when it was COLD. The girls brought blankets.

Dallasbabe
1/23/2006, 03:08 PM
I have slept with ALOT of OU players, so I think it is safe to say I am a huge slut! I mean fan.

JohnnyMack
1/23/2006, 03:08 PM
i guess i should tell my parents to quit donating to ou, since they didn't go there, only i did. they love ou because i love ou. is there something wrong with that??? go **** yourself scooter!!!!!

I'm Ron Burgandy. Go **** yourself San Diego.

OUthunder
1/23/2006, 03:13 PM

Dumbest post ever on this board.

EVER!

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 03:13 PM
Dumbest post ever on this board.

EVER!

You would know.

JohnnyMack
1/23/2006, 03:15 PM
You would know.

From the man who wrote the Dummies guide to bad posts.

<ducks>

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 03:15 PM
From the man who wrote the Dummies guide to bad posts.

<ducks>

HEY! That was on Oprahs list for weeks!

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 03:17 PM
you'd think the self proclaimed "troll finders" would have caught on...

to all of you who posted a serious response....

http://www.corgifan.com/blogger/suckers.jpg

be sure and tell your family at dinner tonite you've been had....

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/23/2006, 03:22 PM
you'd think the self proclaimed "troll finders" would have caught on...

to all of you who posted a serious response....

http://www.corgifan.com/blogger/suckers.jpg

be sure and tell your family at dinner tonite you've been had....

The red one is mine!:D

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 03:24 PM
if you earned it, take it

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 03:25 PM
save the brown one for you know who.

he likes brown lollipops

humblesooner
1/23/2006, 03:35 PM

But the School of Hard Knocks doesn't have a football team. Can't I please, please root for your team??? (No, I'm not talking about the whorns!):mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:

OU4LIFE
1/23/2006, 03:35 PM
Translation:

I have no point, I'm just taking up for SO band camp friend.

oooh, well played. Taking a jab at the SO posters while making it look like it was but a barb at only 2 people.

takes notes people, that's how it's done.

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 03:37 PM
your mom goes to band camp.

OUthunder
1/23/2006, 03:39 PM
your mom goes to band camp.

Your mom does the band camp.

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 03:40 PM
I'm IN BAND CAMP!!!!!!!!!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

OUthunder
1/23/2006, 03:42 PM
I'm IN BAND CAMP!!!!!!!!!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

You have an STD then. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 03:45 PM
Didn't STD sponsor Richard Petty....THE KING!!!! Congrats 1TC

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 03:46 PM
I put a little STD in ma hair ever morn for Is go to the chicken farm

OUthunder
1/23/2006, 03:47 PM
I put a little STD in ma hair ever morn for Is go to the chicken farm

heh

NickZeppelin
1/23/2006, 03:50 PM
This thread has changed from one of the worst to one of the best in the last couple of pages. Great stuff guys.:D

SoonerObsession
1/23/2006, 03:50 PM
How about this? I'm a Sooner fan because ever since I was born, I have been brain washed (and I thank God for that) by my father to bleed Crimson. I feel sick to my stomach when they lose. I feel high as a kite when we win (by 50 :D). Any time I hear Boomer Sooner I feel all giddy inside. I am a Sooner fan because all year long I can't wait to see that stadium on the horizon as I'm nearing Norman. I'm a Soonerfan because I respect great coaches like Barry Switzer, Bud Wilkensen, and Bob Stoops. I'm a Sooner fan because I get goose bumps when the pride plays "Oklahoma" and the Drum Major tilts his head back as he marches onward. I'm a Sooner because I love to see those two ponies "Boomer" and "Sooner" pulling that Schooner around after every touchdown. I'm a Sooner because I believe in Sooner Magic and I've witnessed only what can be described as divine intervention from the great Sooner fan in the sky. I'm a Sooner fan because I dispise all that is orange. I'm a Sooner fan because I check the latest recruiting news everyday regarding OU football. I'm a sooner fan because even when they are not very good, I watch and root for them. I'm a Sooner fan because I feel I am a part of them for reasons I can't explain. I'm a Sooner fan because I can't sleep the night before gameday. I'm a Sooner fan because I can't sleep the night after a game because I can't get all the great and not so great plays out of my head. I have a sickness. I am a Sooner fan and nobody can tell me that I am not a Sooner fan.

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/23/2006, 03:56 PM
I said this on another thread which is nowhere near as rediculous as this one is, but for my major OU has nothing to offer me in terms of education. I have baby pictures of me with OU gear on 20+ years ago. I went to games as a child and still attend games to this day. I have spent thousands of dollars on tickets to the football games and I'll be damned if some kid is going to tell me that I have no business being a fan of the Sooners just because my parents didn't have the money to send me there. In my honest opinion there is not many people that follow this program closer than I do.

As mentioned by another poster, get rid of your elitist attitude because it has no place here.

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 04:00 PM
I said this on another thread which is nowhere near as rediculous as this one is, but for my major OU has nothing to offer me in terms of education. I have baby pictures of me with OU gear on 20+ years ago. I went to games as a child and still attend games to this day. I have spent thousands of dollars on tickets to the football games and I'll be damned if some kid is going to tell me that I have no business being a fan of the Sooners just because my parents didn't have the money to send me there. In my honest opinion there is not many people that follow this program closer than I do.

As mentioned by another poster, get rid of your elitist attitude because it has no place here.

poster, meet troll.........troll, meet poster

NormanPride
1/23/2006, 04:01 PM
Man, I missed all this. I could have contributed! I coulda been a contenda.

But now I'm stuck on the outside of the Band Camp looking in at all the wannabe Sooner Fans.

And I had more field time than pg. :P

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/23/2006, 04:02 PM
poster, meet troll.........troll, meet poster

For a troll he sure has alot of spek

Booyah
1/23/2006, 04:04 PM
I never went to OU. I had never worn anything OU until a couple of years ago when they started winning again. The NC was a big boost in sales and I am on board for sure. I now own 3 OU t-shirts, one sweatshirt, and a keyring from wal-mart.
I've never been to a game before but I do sometimes watch them on tv. I am a fan of the Boom...,I mean Sooners for sure!

Harry Beanbag
1/23/2006, 04:05 PM
Man, I missed all this. I could have contributed! I coulda been a contenda.

But now I'm stuck on the outside of the Band Camp looking in at all the wannabe Sooner Fans.

And I had more field time than pg. :P

You still have time to play with your flute. :)

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 04:07 PM
For a troll he sure has alot of spek

maybe the troll had co-conspirators?

Harry Beanbag
1/23/2006, 04:08 PM
maybe the troll had co-conspirators?

Nah, that kind of thing never happens around here.

SicEmBaylor
I'm a fan of OU and have been damned near my entire life. But I have never and will never root for OU over my alma mater. Ever.

Saying the only peple who have a right to be fans of a school are those who are enrolled or graduated from there is asinine. For starters a lot of people, including to a great extent myself, see the major state schools as representatives of their state. Now unless you want the Pokes representing our state then I'd suggest being an OU fan.

Besides, if you live or have lived in Oklahoma and you pay taxes then you have EVERY damned right to be a fan of whatever state school you want.

OUthunder
maybe the troll had co-fagiators?

Fixed & I agree 100%.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 04:11 PM
Maybe we should ask Homey what the implications of a Mass Neg Spekking has had on Soonerfans.com historically speaking ;)

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 04:13 PM
Fixed & I agree 100%.

yet you responded to his hillbilly thread in the SO.......:rolleyes:

Beano's Fourth Chin
1/23/2006, 04:14 PM
I totally agree. please pm me if you aren't an alumni/student. I will delete your account.

If you're a horn, you can stay because we are courteous to our guests.

KC//CRIMSON
1/23/2006, 04:14 PM

if your name is nick, it would.

OUthunder
1/23/2006, 04:17 PM
yet you responded to his hillbilly thread in the SO.......:rolleyes:

It's complex and way over a community college grads head.

Rhino
1/23/2006, 04:18 PM
THIS THREAD IS SERIOUS, FOLKS!!!!111

:eddie:

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 04:18 PM
yawn

i didnt get my degree from a community college

c'mon thunder, you can do much better than that with your insults

NormanPride
1/23/2006, 04:22 PM
You still have time to play with your flute. :)

:eek::cool:

Okieflyer
1/23/2006, 04:24 PM
I wonder if we have made him feel shame yet.:D

Ok probably not, he's probably just a disgruntled OU alum who wouldn't buy season tickets during the "Lost Years" or gave them during the "Lost Years" and can't get them back and is mad at all of the fans that actually suffered through those years.

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 04:30 PM

heh

The Consumate Showman
1/23/2006, 04:31 PM
What is this whole thread about, somee whiney a$$ college student standing on his soap box? Gimme a break. What a dumbazz thread this is. Some of us on this board may not have had the financial abilities or blessings to have a Daddy that paid the our ways through college or didn't want to be paying off student loans for the rest of our lives just to say "hey, I got a peice of paper saying I'm an OU grad."

Get real Scooter....I would have loved nothing more than to attend OU, but there were certain factors that kept me from going there, the main one being COST. I kinda like not having a student loan payment every month and being able to use that extra money to buy clothing, gear, memoribilia, tickets, or whatever on the school I root for every time they compete in whatever sport it may be....

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 04:33 PM
and so it continues.......

Harry Beanbag
1/23/2006, 04:38 PM
http://hempandcorduroy.com/pictures/hc.jpg

The Consumate Showman
1/23/2006, 04:41 PM
whoa.....

TUSooner
1/23/2006, 04:42 PM

That might be the stupidest post I've ever seen on this board. If you are kidding, use " :D " If not...
With all due respect (i.e., none whatsoever) you should eat sh!t, die, and be damned. I have been an OU fan, attending games, since before I started Kindertgarten. I'm a Sooner born (etc.) whether or not I took those 6 hours at OU or got degrees from Tulane & Loyola. How in the F@&k do you pretend to tell anybody who they can support?! I intend to negspek you for being a scheisskopf.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 04:47 PM
I was down on Lindsey and I got cut off by a Sabaru!!!

TUSooner
1/23/2006, 04:47 PM
With the exception of Calvin Simpson the others have most definately attended a class at OU. They can stay.
Idiot. You can't even spell "definitely."

Texas Golfer
1/23/2006, 04:48 PM
Some threads are just so stupid that the only thing you can say about it is, "This thread is just so stupid."

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 04:49 PM
I was down on Lindsey and I got cut off by a Sabaru!!!

Did he look like Silent Bob?

TUSooner
1/23/2006, 04:50 PM
Pure class, er....crass
You must be a troll, or still in HS prob'ly, making stuff up to impress people you don't even know.

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 04:53 PM
S.hit, TUSooner has trolls stuck in his mustache!

SoonerScooter
1/23/2006, 05:01 PM
why are y'all being mean to me?

OU4LIFE
1/23/2006, 05:01 PM
http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~kroe5247/271/images/newspaper1.jpg

GDC
1/23/2006, 05:02 PM
Yes, I am glad I started working on a PhD at OU this year. I always felt kind of dirty and inferior as a "T-shirt fan".

TUSooner
1/23/2006, 05:04 PM
S.hit, TUSooner has trolls stuck in his mustache!

I apologize for posting on this thread. It's just that...well, <sniff> I've been away from the boards and working so hard all day, and then <sniff> and then <blows nose> I look over here and the first thing I see.....Oh, the rage, the humiliation! <sob>
n/m

:norm:

achiro
1/23/2006, 05:09 PM
Did her threads get deleted, i went and looked and I couldn't find all the drama she causes....did it get buhleated!!

Yeah, I'm pretty much clueless about most of this threads fighting too.

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 05:09 PM
Yes, I am glad I started working on a PhD at OU this year. I always felt kind of dirty and inferior as a "T-shirt fan".

Be sure to let me know when you get it done. I want to properly address you as Dr. A-hole. :D

jk the sooner fan
1/23/2006, 05:11 PM
Be sure to let me know when you get it done. I want to properly address you as Dr. A-hole. :D

why do you pay money to make fun of sooners?

achiro
1/23/2006, 05:13 PM
I can't wait for this thread to go to the next page. That damn cat picture is ****ing me off!:D

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 05:14 PM
why do you hate *****?

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 05:14 PM
Heh.

achiro
1/23/2006, 05:16 PM
I never said "hate"
If you've never had a ***** **** you off then you are not a man!

LosAngelesSooner
1/23/2006, 05:23 PM
Well this is just pure silliness...

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 05:24 PM
A curious mix to be sure.

GottaHavePride
1/23/2006, 05:26 PM
I'm reporting this thread to the FBI. It has annoyed me, and that's illegal now.

Dio
1/23/2006, 05:33 PM
This thread rocks

or sucks

or something.

colleyvillesooner
1/23/2006, 05:34 PM
I can't wait for this thread to go to the next page. That damn cat picture is ****ing me off!:D

WE MADE IT! ;)

http://hempandcorduroy.com/pictures/hc.jpg

DCSooner
1/23/2006, 05:36 PM
Oh! Oh!

I just thought of a witty comeback:

HEY XING,

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between being a baby. Please try again in 26 seconds.

KC//CRIMSON
1/23/2006, 05:41 PM
and I thought it was funny when noobs didn't get it....

william_brasky
1/23/2006, 05:45 PM
http://www.neowin.net/forum/fun/die_thread_die.jpg

soonerscuba
1/23/2006, 05:52 PM
live thread live! live until you are a glorious 20 pages old!

C&CDean
1/23/2006, 05:54 PM
FYI-

If this thread is still alive tomorrow morning, I will personally kill it.

TIA

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 05:55 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Where is the complain about Dean thread!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1stTimeCaller
1/23/2006, 05:56 PM
South Ovarians - 1
Football Board - 0

C&CDean
1/23/2006, 05:58 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Where is the complain about Dean thread!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Zip it, Dumbledore's bitch.

NormanPride
1/23/2006, 05:58 PM
What if we start talking about how wonderful all the admins are? Would you delete it for its creepiness?

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 06:05 PM
http://www.rareads.com/scans1/27781.jpg

OU-HSV
1/23/2006, 06:06 PM
Some threads are just so stupid that the only thing you can say about it is, "This thread is just so stupid."
Well, "This thread sucks" works at times too.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 06:07 PM
Zip it, Dumbledore's bitch.

Why??? when unzipped is so much nicer ;)

http://www.sandiegofit.com/images/2548%20zipper.jpg

yermom
1/23/2006, 06:09 PM
there's more where this came from

http://www.foxtick.com/FARK/hasselhoffking.gif

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 06:10 PM
that's almost worse than seizurebots

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2006, 06:16 PM
This should become the random picture thread ;)

http://web.olivet.edu/~jsinclai/hitler.jpg

yermom
1/23/2006, 06:17 PM
that's almost worse than seizurebots

it's not fast enough

Oldnslo
1/23/2006, 06:21 PM
Oh, so THIS is what I missed.

NormanPride
1/23/2006, 06:21 PM
A random pic thread? I can dig.

http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/bar-sushi-men.jpg

Found in Austin's Japantown. ;)

proud gonzo
1/23/2006, 06:23 PM
http://www.gcisnet.net/~dakrat44/images/retards.jpg

NormanPride
1/23/2006, 06:24 PM
Is that first one Jim Breuer?!

EDIT: Crap. I wasted #2000 on this stain of a thread? Boo.

OU-HSV
1/23/2006, 06:28 PM
Is that second one waldo?

SkipTracer
1/23/2006, 06:34 PM
http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5787/weirddaddy7eo.jpgI smell Aggy.:mad: