PDA

View Full Version : wtf is up the longwhorns asses?

josh09
1/22/2006, 09:35 PM
i was a member of the whorn fan board JUST to talk about football and the rose bowl. i didnt say ANYTHING bad. i even tried to be nice. and i got banned. for saying this:

"belive me man, we have tons of texas fans on our board. so just suck it up, im the only sooner fan on this board....

i think."

this guy was complaining about me being there.

what fags. :texan:

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/22/2006, 10:02 PM
GDC scolding...5...4...3...

BASSooner
1/22/2006, 10:13 PM
i was a member of the whorn fan board JUST to talk about football and the rose bowl. i didnt say ANYTHING bad. i even tried to be nice. and i got banned. for saying this:

"belive me man, we have tons of texas fans on our board. so just suck it up, im the only sooner fan on this board....

i think."

dude its texas, the school of classless asses. What else can you expect?;)

1991SOONER
1/24/2006, 08:18 PM
dude its texas, the school of classless asses. What else can you expect?;)

SUMS IT UP PERFECTLY:D

Crimson and Orange
1/25/2006, 11:49 AM
Hornfans is a POS, and the people who run it are jerks. Your mods here are reasonable and realize that sometimes (but not always) it's good to hear different points of view, as long as people are respectful and behave. That's why you have a much better board here with more interesting discussions.

Coloradosker
1/25/2006, 01:22 PM

i think."

There's a Sooner on my board!
http://i1.tinypic.com/mkbp6v.jpg

josh09
1/25/2006, 09:19 PM
Hornfans is a POS, and the people who run it are jerks. Your mods here are reasonable and realize that sometimes (but not always) it's good to hear different points of view, as long as people are respectful and behave. That's why you have a much better board here with more interesting discussions.

exactly, i was talking just like you are now. JUST like that. and they banned me.

but thank YOU for at least being a classy horn. unlike them

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/25/2006, 09:38 PM
I got banned Pre-posting because I once registered as Gandalf_The_Grey....I really don't know how that can be bannable as just a screenname

josh09
1/26/2006, 08:48 PM
I got banned Pre-posting because I once registered as Gandalf_The_Grey....I really don't know how that can be bannable as just a screenname

aw, and they even made a thread for me, showing how much they hate me.

you know what, im gonna make a screename that says "josh09 again" and start posting. see what happens....

OUDoc
2/6/2006, 01:53 PM
aw, and they even made a thread for me, showing how much they hate me.

you know what, im gonna make a screename that says "josh09 again" and start posting. see what happens....
Well? How'd it go?

josh09
2/6/2006, 06:53 PM
it went well

josh09
2/6/2006, 06:54 PM
they seem to have gotten it through their thick skulls that im not talking any smack.

goingoneight
2/13/2006, 10:50 PM

See, not ALL horns are asses! Just the ones who hate OU more than they love themselves... the same goes for any "rival" opponent... Ex. OSU.