PDA

View Full Version : Conference Record Predictions...

birddog
1/22/2006, 06:31 PM
2-2 at this point.
8-8 for the season.
Remaining Schedule

At Baylor W
Texas L
A&M W
At KU L
At OSU L
Baylor W
At CU L
ISU W
At Tech L
K-State W
OSU W
At Texas L

OUstud
1/22/2006, 07:12 PM
BU- W
ut- W
A&M- W
KU- L
Aggy- W
BU- W
CU- L
ISU- W
TTU- W
KSU- W
Aggy- W
ut- W

Soonerus
1/22/2006, 07:17 PM
11-5

MojoRisen
1/22/2006, 07:20 PM
2nd that- 11-5

Blue
1/22/2006, 08:33 PM
12-4. Tourney Champs.

CtheB
1/22/2006, 09:51 PM
I think somehow they'll get it to 9-7, and wins against UT and OSU (including tourney) are going to get them in the Big Dance again, where I believe they'll go one and done.

It will be a disppointment compared to where I thought this team would be in October, but I am beginning to believe that we were tremendously overrated at the start of the season.

Jay C. Upchurch
1/22/2006, 11:42 PM
Wow.... 8-8 and 9-7.... you guys need to temper your enthusiasm for this team....

How about...
@ Baylor W
Texas W
A&M W
@ KU W
At OSU L
Baylor W
@ CU W
ISU W
@ Tech W
K-State W
OSU W
@ Texas L

12-4 tied with Texas for Big 12 title

birddog
1/23/2006, 02:47 AM
If we can get better guard play as you suggested in another thread I believe 12-4 is a remote possibility. Obviously Neal needs to get healthy as we know he makes us better. Who knows, maybe we'll drastically improve over the next 3 or 4 games. I'm basing my prediction on what I've seen so far. That includes a loss at home, a loss at Nebraska and, a win over a 10-9 Tech team.
If we can begin to play how we did in the first half against 'Nova your prediction becomes a good possibility. It's going to be fun to watch.

william_brasky
1/23/2006, 05:37 AM
How about...
@ Baylor W
Texas W
A&M W
@ KU W
At OSU L
Baylor W
@ CU W
ISU W
@ Tech W
K-State W
OSU W
@ Texas L

http://www.buttonsforless.com/justsaynobuttons/images/JS1S1big.gif

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/23/2006, 10:41 AM
Wow.... 8-8 and 9-7.... you guys need to temper your enthusiasm for this team....

How about...
@ Baylor W
Texas W
A&M W
@ KU W
At OSU L
Baylor W
@ CU W
ISU W
@ Tech W
K-State W
OSU W
@ Texas L

I think my enthusiasm was temered a little when the team had to beat Texas Tech twice to win the game Sat. The first half of the game I was thinking a light switched on and the team took it up a notch. We had some killer instinct issues but the team is not lacking in heart. We got it done, bottom line.

I think it is fair to say the team was overrated going into the season but KS has a history with teams coming on late so I think in 3-4 weeks we will be much better. The only game on the schedule that I look at and think is almost a sure loss is @ the Whorns but between the road games @ CU and @KU and the home game with Tex I see us probably losing 2 of those 3. I'd say my prediction would be 10-6 this point. Can't do anything about it now but the MU and Neb games probably cost us a realistic shot at the conference title.

If we beat Baylor and Texas this week I don't think there will be any shortage of enthusiasm.

PrideTrombone
1/23/2006, 11:36 AM
At Baylor W
Texas L
A&M W
At KU L
At OSU L
Baylor W
At CU W
ISU W
At Tech W
K-State W
OSU L
At Texas L

9-7 overall. NIT.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/24/2006, 03:52 PM
10-6, losses to Texas, OSU, KU and CU on the road. Yes, I think we'll beat the Horns at home this Saturday.