PDA

View Full Version : Hey SicEmBaylor....

Sooner24
1/22/2006, 04:58 PM
Were you at the game last night?

We sat in Section 115 Row E right behind the OU bench. When the Baylor pregame intro was running I told 04 and my son, this isn't even my team and I am getting goosebumps watching it. The funny thing is they both said they were too. Great game and a loud crowd but I was surprised to see several hundred empty seats.

By the way...

BAYLOR DOESN'T HAVE PEPPERS FOR THEIR NACHOS EITHER!!!:mad:

AustinTXHorn
1/22/2006, 05:15 PM
Were you at the men's game, SicEm?

It's just hard to believe that they get more support for the women's team. I went to Arby's after the Texas game and there were a couple of groups of students in there who didn't even know the men had played today but were on their way to the women's game. It's like bizarro world.

PrideTrombone
1/22/2006, 10:12 PM
Were you at the men's game, SicEm?

It's just hard to believe that they get more support for the women's team. I went to Arby's after the Texas game and there were a couple of groups of students in there who didn't even know the men had played today but were on their way to the women's game. It's like bizarro world.

Its like when you Texas fans used to talk about all your swimming/diving national championships.

AustinTXHorn
1/22/2006, 10:27 PM
Its like when you Texas fans used to talk about all your swimming/diving national championships.
Specific examples, please. :texan:

SicEmBaylor
1/22/2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah I was there for half the women's game, but not the men's game. I've honestly never even been to a men's game. And I hated to leave at half as close and exciting as the game was, but I just had too much work to do to stick around. Great game though and I'm glad you all had fun.

Oh, and sorry about the lack of jalapenos ;-). Again congratulations on the win. Hate to see you get the W but that's a great coach and a good squad you all have put together.