PDA

View Full Version : OU women starting something special.?

oumartin
1/22/2006, 07:52 AM
Anyone else starting to sense that with this young team is about to go on a Tennessee/UConn type run in womens basketball? The Ohio State loss on the road helped this team and now downing the NC from last year may lead to some might big things.
I am guilty as anyone but I think the womens team might deserve more fan support for their home games and they need some more publicity from the University to get folks in the seats. I think they can make LNC intimidating for opponents. They are entertaining to watch!

CtheB
1/22/2006, 08:21 AM
Man, Courtney gets all the pub and attention, and she very well should. ANd this may not be the year, but next year???? You kidding me? They will be in the hunt for a title next year. All from a program written off for dead 15 years ago.

frou
1/22/2006, 08:52 AM
Imagine when Ashley starts putting up 15-20 a game like she did in HS?

Also, seen where Abi Olajuan was mvp of the last two tournaments her HS played in.

NormanPride
1/22/2006, 11:20 AM
Sherri Coale is a goddess for doing this to the OU women's program.

I just wish we could recruit a PG the caliber of the twins now! That would be scary!

CtheB
1/22/2006, 11:41 AM
We'll get us a quality PG in the next year, guaranteed. What girl wouldn't want to come play with the Paris twins?

SeattleOUstudent
1/22/2006, 03:02 PM
Imagine when Ashley starts putting up 15-20 a game like she did in HS?

Also, seen where Abi Olajuan was mvp of the last two tournaments her HS played in.

Is she for sure coming next year?

BudsBoy
1/22/2006, 10:21 PM
Jenna is comming unless she backs out on her letter of intent.