PDA

View Full Version : Not so silly whorns :D

Flagstaffsooner
1/21/2006, 03:46 PM
Only 35 more years (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=3947120&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

Back in 1970, sure didnt seem possible that it would be such a long time until we captured the National Championship in football again. It was always within our reach til the dark ages came upon the program...UH, SMU, A&M, even Baylor and Rice...whipping us.

2005 National Champions. Will the next one not come until 2040?
I'll be 92 years old if I live that long.
Wow.
:D :texan: :D

Its all about OU, if we can get past them like OU did to UT in 2003 and 2004, UT then will be in 2 or 3 NC games for every 5 years that Mack is here. If Mack stays here for 10 years, I can see UT in 4 MNC games in that span, provided the recruiting stays at a high level and we retain or attract high quality assistants.

Big ifs there, whorn.

OUGreg723
1/21/2006, 03:56 PM
How can they honestly think that Mack is a better head coach than Bob? So silllyyy....

BASSooner
1/21/2006, 04:15 PM
Bob Stoops>Mack Brown, it has always been that way. Look what Stoops did in the past and this year. We had how many freshman starting and what was our record? Frickin impressive for a recovery year if u ask me.