PDA

View Full Version : Sniff Sniff...

Pages : 1 [2] 3

KC//CRIMSON
11/3/2006, 12:00 PM
Michael: Here are some famous Indians. Subramanyan Chandasakar…he is a Nobel prize winning physicist. Impressive. Apu from the Simpsons, hilarious Indian. M. Knight Shyamalan. The Village, Unbreakable, Sixth Sense, Signs…

Dwight: I see dead people…

Michael: Ok, spoiler alert!

tbl
11/4/2006, 01:12 AM
Man... I thought last nights episode was by far the funniest of the season and we only get 5 posts? What gives??

Angela: And that blue busty gal, what's her story?
Kevin: She looks like Pam from the neck down.
Dwight: "Pam wishes.
Pam: Trademark bewildered look

Michael: A lot of people say that Kelly is one in a million, and that's true, but it's also not true. Becasue frankly, there are literally billions of people just like Kelly in the world. Here are some famous Indians...

Jim coming in sweating from riding his bike.

Andy and Jim singing the Indigo girls together, then: TUNNNAAAAA!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?
That line right there just endeared me to him. I was already starting to enjoy him as the more intense version of Dwight too...

Michael: I present to you; the Kama Sutra. I mean, look at that. Who has seen that before?
Creed: I have, that's the union of the monkey.
Meredith: Oh... that's what they call it.
Kevin: This is the best meeting we have ever had.
Michael: Thank you Kevin
Angela: I find this incredibly offensive.
Michael: Well, I find it beautiful.

Pam: What are you doing???
Michael: What are you doing?
Pam: I'm rejecting your kiss!
Miachael: Stammering... giving up
Michael: Can I have a ride home?
Pam: If you sit in the back.

Michael, in the back of Pams car: These are not my shoes..... This is just like that show Taxicab Confessions.
Pam: If you say one more word, I'm stopping the car.
Michael: Sorry.

tbl
11/4/2006, 01:32 AM
By the way, I also have the best idea for a new cast member EVAR.

Will Arnett.

There aren't any real rumors to this, only my pipe dream. I just think he would be a GENIUS fit with the cast. Maybe as Michaels new boss? Somehow Jan either gets promoted or Will Arnett is Jans boss? He would have been awesome as the other branch manager, but thats already been filled.

Maybe we should start sending emails to NBC...

KC//CRIMSON
11/9/2006, 07:33 PM
"Branch Closing" 11-09-06

Michael strives to keep the staff's spirit up after learning of the Scranton branch shutting down; people envision how their lives will change.

Que Big Tuna!

tbl
11/9/2006, 08:22 PM
It looks like the aforementioned spoilers are now coming to pass. The preview of Michael crying looked pretty funny...

tbl
11/9/2006, 09:21 PM
That one was pretty funny, but last weeks was better. I'm going to have to watch it again and see if I missed any good lines.

The opening bit with faxes from future Dwight was genius. It was cool to see more of Jim being involved...

Norm In Norman
11/9/2006, 11:47 PM
I guess I like what they did with it. Now Jim is coming back and there will be the one chick trying to get it on with jim and roy trying to get it on with pam, so the whole pam and jim thing won't be so easy to do when he comes back, so there will still be tension. it's great that they spent so many episodes setting it up. I had no clue it would go down like this. The new chick and angela are going to get along great together. Same with that new guy and Dwight. Maybe fonzie is taking the water skiis off.

I finally got around to watching last week's episode and I didn't really care for it too much, except it had that majorly uncomfortable moment when you knew that michael was about to pop the question. I like the uncomfortable stuff.

colleyvillesooner
11/10/2006, 12:02 AM
I guess I like what they did with it. Now Jim is coming back and there will be the one chick trying to get it on with jim and roy trying to get it on with pam, so the whole pam and jim thing won't be so easy to do when he comes back, so there will still be tension. it's great that they spent so many episodes setting it up. I had no clue it would go down like this. The new chick and Angela are going to get along great together. Same with that new guy and Dwight. Maybe Fonzie is taking the water skiis off.

I finally got around to watching last week's episode and I didn't really care for it too much, except it had that majorly uncomfortable moment when you knew that Michael was about to pop the question. I like the uncomfortable stuff.

I think tonight revitalized the show for anyone thinking it was about to jump the shark. I loved this episode. The way the handled the whole Josh thing, and the branch closing and un-closing was genius. The Jim, Dwight, fax from the future had me rolling, and Stanley's reaction to the un-closing was awesome to see his face sink right back to depressed Stanely.

Next weeks episode:

The Merger
The Scranton branch faces a surprising merger, which forces the staffers to cope with a variety of significant changes.

tbl
11/10/2006, 12:05 AM
It doesn't get any more uncomfortable than the Michael/Pam kiss. That was the first real flashback I've had to the UK series. David Brent was king of uncomfortable situations.

Did you not watch the UK series? The same thing happened there with one branch absorbing the other, though it played out a little differently with the ongoing Jim/Pam thing.

I agree that it was pretty smart the way they handled their relationship, though I've never understood those plot lines where the guy just gives up. Apparently there are a lot of men like that in the world, but it seems completely foreign to me.

The tension is going to build until the season finale, so lets not hold our breath on consummation.

colleyvillesooner
11/10/2006, 12:09 AM
Promo for The Merger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBjVrcMpca8

tbl
11/10/2006, 12:10 AM
I think the US will handle the merger differently than the UK did. It was so tense with David Brent, but I think Michael will just be goofing off and making a fool of himself (in a different way). I can't wait.

The promo for next week looks good. Dwight and Michael doing a chest bumping sandwich on the new fat guy. "You look very exotic. Was your Dad a GI?"

Good stuff.

colleyvillesooner
11/10/2006, 12:12 AM
Say what you will about Michael Scott, but he would NEVER do that.

Michael's ring tone was hilarious as well.

tbl
11/10/2006, 12:16 AM
Say what you will about Michael Scott, but he would NEVER do that.

Michael's ring tone was hilarious as well.
I really liked that quote from Jim. Obviously not funny, but one of those moments that you see the way they appreciate Michael.

What was his ring tone? I wasn't paying attention.

colleyvillesooner
11/10/2006, 12:20 AM
My Humps :D

tbl
11/10/2006, 12:24 AM
Ha! If you watch the season 2 DVD, that's what he and Dwight were originally singing on that scene where they're doing the "raise the roof" dance in his office.

Norm In Norman
11/10/2006, 03:08 PM
I never watched the UK one. i'm glad I didn't so it doesn't spoil things for the US one.

KC//CRIMSON
11/10/2006, 04:00 PM
Michael: It is an outrage. That’s all it is. They are making a huge, huge mistake. Let’s see Josh replace these people. Let’s see Josh find another Stanley. You think Stanleys grow on trees? Well they don’t. There is no Stanley tree. You think the world is crawling with Phylisses? Show me that farm with Phylisses and Kevins sprouting up all over the place ripe for the plucking. Show me that farm.:D

Didn't Jan ask Jim to be the #2 at the Scranton branch?

Dwight is going to lose his mind.:D

whatsername
11/10/2006, 04:04 PM

And it's gonna be hilarious! :D

I'm glad I don't have to wait until Feb 7th to see it! :mad:

tbl
11/10/2006, 08:05 PM
I never watched the UK one. i'm glad I didn't so it doesn't spoil things for the US one.
There are similarities, but they turned into very different shows. Do yourself a favor and get the 3 DVD's for the UK version. I promise it won't spoil anything, other than your preconceived notions that British humor is not funny. In a lot of cases it isn't, but in the case of the Office it most certainly is. :texan:

Norm In Norman
11/10/2006, 11:40 PM

Oh man - I didn't think of that. HA! I can't wait.

Norm In Norman
11/10/2006, 11:41 PM
There are similarities, but they turned into very different shows. Do yourself a favor and get the 3 DVD's for the UK version. I promise it won't spoil anything, other than your preconceived notions that British humor is not funny. In a lot of cases it isn't, but in the case of the Office it most certainly is. :texan:
I've actually watched the first disc. I've discovered that I have to spend too much time trying to decypher the accent for it to be funny to me.

tbl
11/10/2006, 11:44 PM
Ha! I watch everything with captions (except live tv), so it wasn't a problem for me. There are some jokes that you have to know British culture to understand (which I don't), but the funniness is still dominant.

Norm In Norman
11/13/2006, 09:44 AM
Lo-ove me, Lo-ove me,
Saaaay that you love me
Fooool me, Fooool me,
Go on and fool me

I'm in my own personal little hell right now. At least I can picture that one dude singing to it.

yermom
11/13/2006, 10:34 AM
I've actually watched the first disc. I've discovered that I have to spend too much time trying to decypher the accent for it to be funny to me.

i've heard this a few times now :D

it seems to be paced slower or something in the UK version. it's funny, but it kinda lost my interest

KC//CRIMSON
11/17/2006, 09:09 AM
Michael: [rapping] Call poison control if you’re bit by a spider.

Michael & Dwight: But check that it’s covered by your healthcare provider!

Taxman71
11/17/2006, 09:57 AM
You look exotic. Was your dad a GI?

Let me show you where the slaves work.

Mjcpr
11/17/2006, 10:01 AM
What is that.....a squid's eye?

colleyvillesooner
11/17/2006, 10:06 AM
If you got a small car, park in the compact spot!

Rhino
11/17/2006, 10:36 AM
Kelly: Jim!

Jim: Kelly…

Kelly: Oh my God I have so much to tell you.

Jim: Really?

Kelly: Yes. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, they had a baby named Suri. And then Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie they had a baby too and named it Shilo. And both babies are a-mazing!!!

Jim: Great. What’s new with you?

Kelly: I just told you.

colleyvillesooner
11/17/2006, 10:45 AM
The whole episode was great. I was a little dissapointed that Dwight didn't have a bigger reaction to being No 2. I guess because deep down, he would rather be close to Michael then No. 2, and Andy is a threat to that. Andy/Dwight should be fun to watch.

The scene with Jim and Pam at the end was hard to watch.

Taxman71
11/17/2006, 11:01 AM
Dwight was already obsessed with beating Andy before he learned of Jim being #2, hence, the "who's #3" comment. After defeating Andy, he will be out for blood after Jim.

Aloha and Hello.

Norm In Norman
11/17/2006, 11:52 AM
Yep, Andy vs Dwight is going to be good. I hope that doesn't take away from the Dwight/Jim dynamic.

Frozen Sooner
11/17/2006, 11:55 AM
Meh. I thought this episode was really forced.

Possibly the extended "Kevin shredding stuff in a shredder with a Staples logo on it while talking about how powerful it is immediately followed by a Staples shredder commercial" thing killed my enjoyment.

mdklatt
11/17/2006, 12:04 PM
The problem with the first couple of episodes of this show (back in the first season) was that it was trying to hard. Then it dialed things down a notch or three and got on track. It's trying too hard again, and has lost all subtlety. Michael is a total caricature, now. Who does that ****? I know it's a TV show and not reality, but when it was at it's best it was just over the top enough to still be believable.

tbl
11/30/2006, 09:36 PM
Tonights episode was ok, but for the first time ever, Earl was funnier. I usually find Earl lame, but this one tonight was pretty stinking funny.

OUAndy1807
11/30/2006, 09:46 PM
The problem with the first couple of episodes of this show (back in the first season) was that it was trying to hard. Then it dialed things down a notch or three and got on track. It's trying too hard again, and has lost all subtlety. Michael is a total caricature, now. Who does that ****? I know it's a TV show and not reality, but when it was at it's best it was just over the top enough to still be believable.
exactly. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to get this feeling:
http://likesunday.typepad.com/1/images/fonzie_jumps_the_shark.png

Norm In Norman
11/30/2006, 11:24 PM
I couldn't pick up kfor-hd tonight. I guess the snow is messing up the signal. I had to watch the SD version with a bunch of closings running across. I was too distracted to enjoy them.

tbl
12/1/2006, 12:34 AM
exactly. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to get this feeling:
http://likesunday.typepad.com/1/images/fonzie_jumps_the_shark.png
I've had that feeling all year. Like I said, I think there's a reason Gervais/Merchant ended the UK version after two series, then tied it up with the Christmas special. It's just too hard to keep the documentary format going like this, though I hope they can pull it off.

colleyvillesooner
12/1/2006, 08:32 AM
Everyone else is still great, they just need to reign in Michael a little bit. He's almost too over the top. Doesn't help me that the creators of the British version wrote last nights episode.

OUAndy1807
12/1/2006, 09:06 AM
Everyone else is still great, they just need to reign in Michael a little bit. He's almost too over the top. Doesn't help me that the creators of the British version wrote last nights episode.
the whole "Prison Mike" thing last night was ridonculous. I can see a middl manager thinking Lazy Scranton would be funny, but nobody would do Prison Mike.

colleyvillesooner
12/1/2006, 09:47 AM
exactly. Their questions were funny, but he was not.

skycat
12/1/2006, 10:55 AM
The Pam/Andy/Jim pickup thing was great, but I'm with everyone else, Michael was over the top last night.

colleyvillesooner
12/14/2006, 10:34 PM
Okay, that was a really good episode.

I like the way they're handling the Pam/Jim thing.

You've been compromised. Abort Mission. Destroy phone. :D

Rhino
12/14/2006, 10:39 PM
Lil and I absolutely lost it when Michael marked "his girlfriend"'s arm.

colleyvillesooner
12/14/2006, 10:40 PM
Lil and I absolutely lost it when Michael marked "his girlfriend"'s arm.

We about fell off the couch. :D

Was it just me, or were those two TOTALLY different girls? :confused:

tbl
12/14/2006, 11:14 PM
We about fell off the couch. :D

Was it just me, or were those two TOTALLY different girls? :confused:
That's what made it so hilarious.

All.... waitresses... look alike.

Frozen Sooner
12/14/2006, 11:44 PM
Kevin singing Alanis Morrisette was greatness.

tbl
12/15/2006, 12:50 AM
Boy this show just isn't inspiring passion any more... I mean, it's still funny and all, but.....

whatsername
12/15/2006, 07:15 AM
So, who do you think is going with him on his "all inclusive" trip?

Norm In Norman
12/15/2006, 08:36 AM
This episode was a prime example of them trying way too hard.

colleyvillesooner
12/15/2006, 08:37 AM
Respectfully disagree.

colleyvillesooner
12/15/2006, 08:38 AM
Boy this show just isn't inspiring passion any more... I mean, it's still funny and all, but.....

Well, it's a comedy, and you think it's funny. Goal achieved. :D

Norm In Norman
12/15/2006, 08:52 AM
I mean, seriously. Those chicks looked nothing alike and he couldn't tell them apart. He was calling them stuff like "My new girlfriend" and they never even responded to that. The goose thing was funny, except for the whole cleaning it in his car thing - even Dwight isn't that stupid, and he's not stupid enough to think he can cook it at work.

I dunno - there is some extremely funny parts, but they are mainly gags that seem to be thrown in to the show instead of part of the show. Last year's Christmas episode was MUCH better.

I'm not giving up on the show, but the quality just doesn't seem to be there this year.

mdklatt
12/15/2006, 10:08 AM
So, who do you think is going with him on his "all inclusive" trip?

Jan, of course.

tbl
12/15/2006, 10:10 AM
Jan, of course.
Exactly.

mdklatt
12/15/2006, 10:10 AM
This episode was a prime example of them trying way too hard.

That sums up this season.

tbl
12/15/2006, 10:12 AM
Well, it's a comedy, and you think it's funny. Goal achieved. :D
I thought about that after I posted it. It's not like it's a deep drama with complicated plot lines. There is the Jim/Pam thing, but I think that conversation would get more interest if there were actual women posting in this thread.

colleyvillesooner
12/15/2006, 10:17 AM
I guess I'm just easily amused. I though it was a funny way to spend 40 mins (thanks DVR:D)

Nothing is a good as it used to be.

Rhino
12/15/2006, 11:00 AM
Ryan's character development is steadily improving. The work excuse schpeel was greatness.

Stanley is kinda like Locke or Eko on LOST. If the whole show was him just sitting there, making some facial expressions and uttering a word or two, I'd still watch it.

The Andy/Michael pound is my new favorite.

colleyvillesooner
12/15/2006, 11:03 AM
Ryan's character development is steadily improving. The work excuse schpeel was greatness.

Stanley is kinda like Locke or Eko on LOST. If the whole show was him just sitting there, making some facial expressions and uttering a word or two, I'd still watch it.

The Andy/Michael pound is my new favorite.

Yep, the Stanley commercial "cliffhanger" of which party he was gonna choose was funny.

Norm In Norman
12/15/2006, 03:02 PM
365 days until pretzel day?

Kevin is still my favorite.

colleyvillesooner
12/15/2006, 03:05 PM
365 days until pretzel day?

Kevin is still my favorite.

i think they've done a really good job of bringing him along as well, slowly giving him more lines.

Frozen Sooner
12/15/2006, 03:05 PM
I mean, seriously. Those chicks looked nothing alike and he couldn't tell them apart. He was calling them stuff like "My new girlfriend" and they never even responded to that. The goose thing was funny, except for the whole cleaning it in his car thing - even Dwight isn't that stupid, and he's not stupid enough to think he can cook it at work.

I dunno - there is some extremely funny parts, but they are mainly gags that seem to be thrown in to the show instead of part of the show. Last year's Christmas episode was MUCH better.

I'm not giving up on the show, but the quality just doesn't seem to be there this year.

I know people that would attempt to clean the goose in the car and would try to cook it at work.

colleyvillesooner
12/15/2006, 03:35 PM
Ooh, ooh, Petition to join the Validity Committee!

Huh, ummmm...permission denied. Sorry.

Damn!

Rhino
12/15/2006, 03:48 PM
Toby rubbing Kevin's robe was great too.

They do a great job with making you feel bad for Toby.

KC//CRIMSON
12/15/2006, 04:56 PM
Michael: Bro’s before ho’s. Why? Because your bro’s are always there for you. They’ve got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho. And you told her that she was the only ho for you and that she was better than all the other ho’s in the world. And then…and then suddenly she’s not your ho no mo’.

yermom
12/15/2006, 05:49 PM
she's a ho, fo sho

TMcGee86
12/15/2006, 07:20 PM
The part where Michael was lying by pams desk and telling her about his fear of certain sexual techniques had me literally crying.

greatness.

colleyvillesooner
12/15/2006, 08:03 PM
The part where Michael was lying by pams desk and telling her about his fear of certain sexual techniques had me literally crying.

greatness.

Maybe a little wine first...

KC//CRIMSON
1/5/2007, 12:02 PM
"A sensitive email has been released to the office. It contains a file, a picture. The file name is ‘Jamaican Jan Sun Princess."

skycat
1/5/2007, 12:10 PM
So I guess you're pmsing pretty hard.

colleyvillesooner
1/5/2007, 12:53 PM
Your Jamaican brothers were alot more fun.

KC//CRIMSON
1/5/2007, 02:11 PM
"I am now chopping off Phyllis’ head with a chainsaw! Rinnninnninnn!!!!"

Viking Kitten
1/5/2007, 02:31 PM
"You complete me"

"Uh, yeah."

tbl
1/5/2007, 02:32 PM
Jan.... You complete me.

tbl
1/5/2007, 02:33 PM
D'oh! :D

skycat
1/5/2007, 02:34 PM
D'oh! :D

Wrong show.

tbl
1/11/2007, 08:56 PM
I need you to think about it long and hard.
That's what she said.
Don't. Don't you dare

tbl
1/11/2007, 11:19 PM
Fool me once, strike one... but fool me twice, strike three.

colleyvillesooner
1/11/2007, 11:30 PM
This is Dunder Mifflin:

Dunder Mifflin Customer Service, this is Kelly.

Hi Kelly.

Oh my God! Jim! I wanna (click)

skycat
1/11/2007, 11:37 PM
Tonight was a tremendous epidsode.

Any time Stanley is happy, is fantastic.

yermom
1/12/2007, 02:06 AM
Stanley punk'd him so bad :D

and, who knew there was a bigger idiot than Michael?

i guess they've shown Michael to be a good salesguy before though

colleyvillesooner
1/12/2007, 08:39 AM
I think the show has settled back in.

Mjcpr
1/12/2007, 09:04 AM
Is that the first time Stanley has ever smiled? I like that guy. :D

Hi. Hi. Hi.

skycat
1/12/2007, 10:14 AM
Stanley punk'd him so bad :D

and, who knew there was a bigger idiot than Michael?

i guess they've shown Michael to be a good salesguy before though

I thought it was cool that they showed that pretty much all of the regulars were excellent salespeople, in their own goofy ways.

skycat
1/12/2007, 10:15 AM
Is that the first time Stanley has ever smiled? I like that guy. :D

Hi. Hi. Hi.

364 days until the next pretzel day.

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2007, 11:37 AM
I can't believe Dwight quit.

Great episode. It was awesome showing the Jim/Dwight partnership and how effective it is. I would have never thought Phyllis could sell a dang thing. Even better was Andy just sabotaging the hell out of Michael's sale.

1stTimeCaller
1/12/2007, 12:23 PM
Phyllis was actually pretty hot after the makeover

yermom
1/12/2007, 12:46 PM
I can't believe Dwight quit.

Great episode. It was awesome showing the Jim/Dwight partnership and how effective it is. I would have never thought Phyllis could sell a dang thing. Even better was Andy just sabotaging the hell out of Michael's sale.

i can't imagine he won't be back

colleyvillesooner
1/12/2007, 02:41 PM
He'll be back.

Mjcpr
1/12/2007, 02:51 PM
Dr Weaver on ER, however, probably not so much.

tbl
1/12/2007, 03:14 PM
No way is Dwight gone for good.

As a sales guy (and one that used to do sales VERY similar to that), I thought last night was a very good representation of what goes on in the field. Of course it doesn't work like that where everybody closes the deal, but it was still pretty accurate. I totally dig the way Michael is actually a very good sales rep, and I also thought it was cool that Jim & Dwight worked well off one another to get it done. Dwights pitch at the end was awesome.

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2007, 04:07 PM
Yeah, having done sales gigs in the past, I was impressed with how true-to-life that was. Showed several different types of sale, too.

Dwight's pitch was great-and the fact that Jim was pulling off the "I have no idea what in hell he's doing here" face when he obviously knew what Dwight was up to was great.

TMcGee86
1/12/2007, 04:24 PM
Dwights pregame warm up was hiliarious.

Dwight - "Keys!"
Jim - "You're still doing that?"

lol

OUAndy1807
1/12/2007, 06:10 PM
it's like a ****ing reality show; they seem to kick off one person a week. basically they went through all of this just to add Andy and the new chick.

tbl
1/12/2007, 06:11 PM
"Whoa! Yeah! Kickstart my heart, hope it never stops!!!"

All the while headbutting and punching the seat... greatness indeed.

Rhino
1/12/2007, 06:44 PM
it's like a ****ing reality show; they seem to kick off one person a week. basically they went through all of this just to add Andy and the new chick. Welcome to every television show ever.

OUAndy1807
1/12/2007, 08:00 PM
Welcome to every television show ever.
I wouldn't say ever, but all of them recently.

1stTimeCaller
1/12/2007, 08:29 PM
up until now there wasn't anyone on the show to really dislike.

OUAndy1807
1/12/2007, 08:30 PM
what about Jim?

1stTimeCaller
1/12/2007, 08:35 PM
I never got the idea that his purpose on the show was for the audience to dislike him. I've always liked that character and his interactions with Dwight.

OUAndy1807
1/12/2007, 08:52 PM
really? I always thought he was the antagonist, pompous *** who picks on the hard working, genuine underdog.

1stTimeCaller
1/12/2007, 08:56 PM
that's Pam you're thinking of. ;)

OUAndy1807
1/18/2007, 07:20 PM
1) I know I've said this before, but I cannot believe how much the US version rips off the UK version in the beginning (I'm watching the UK version again)
2) I'm starting to think that the UK guys are geniuses for ending it while they were on top. We have all of this seasons episodes of the Office on our DVR and I don't think that any of them are as good as in the past.

skycat
1/18/2007, 09:51 PM
really? I always thought he was the antagonist, pompous *** who picks on the hard working, genuine underdog.

Whoa.

Couldn't.
Disagree.
More.

And tonight's show makes two brillaint episodes in a row.

skycat
1/18/2007, 09:53 PM
Dwight and I are both really big personalities. And when two people like that get together things can get explosive.

OUAndy1807
1/18/2007, 10:37 PM
Whoa.

Couldn't.
Disagree.
More.

And tonight's show makes two brillaint episodes in a row.
I was being sarcastic. couldn't you tell by the tone of my voice?

skycat
1/19/2007, 12:09 AM
I was being sarcastic. couldn't you tell by the tone of my voice?

I didn't think sarcastic was allowed around here any more.

Frozen Sooner
1/19/2007, 12:11 AM
I'd say something about the episode, but apparently I'm not allowed to comment on shows because I'm a few time zones behind everyone else.;)

soonerboomer93
1/19/2007, 03:13 AM
actually, it's because you're an eskimo and we can't understand what you're saying
:pop:

OUAndy1807
1/19/2007, 08:09 AM
for the record, I liked last nights episode probably better than any other this season.

colleyvillesooner
1/19/2007, 08:42 AM
Sure, just get copier paper, it's your funeral.

KC//CRIMSON
1/19/2007, 09:44 AM
"Just listen, I forgot to tell you the plan for this Saturday. You, me, bar, beers, buzzed. Wings, shots, drunk, waitresses, hot. Football, Cornell-Hofstra, slaughter!"

colleyvillesooner
1/19/2007, 10:04 AM
"Just listen, I forgot to tell you the plan for this Saturday. You, me, bar, beers, buzzed. Wings, shots, drunk, waitresses, hot. Football, Cornell-Hofstra, slaughter!"

The we head back to my place, quick nap, and hit the TIZ-ZOWN!!

skycat
1/19/2007, 10:24 AM
I don't want people to suck up to me because I can help their career. I want people to suck up to me because they love me.

KC//CRIMSON
1/19/2007, 10:42 AM
"Hello Oscar, how was your gay-cation?"

TMcGee86
1/19/2007, 11:46 AM
"He's always up in my bidness. Which is ebonics for being in my face...and anoyoing the bejesus out of me."

TMcGee86
1/19/2007, 11:47 AM
"Your gayness does not define you." "Your Mexicaness defines you."

ousoonerfan
1/19/2007, 12:16 PM
Ask me again 10 years ago.

Widescreen
1/19/2007, 02:27 PM
I think Andy's ruining the show. Anyone who's so annoying that even Michael can't stand him needs to go. This season just isn't that funny. I hope it gets better now that Dwight's back.

KC//CRIMSON
1/19/2007, 02:28 PM
"For your convenience I’ve broken it down into three parts: professional resume, athletic and special skills resume and Dwight Schrute trivia."

colleyvillesooner
1/19/2007, 02:39 PM
psst.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60555&page=19

;)

He was too over the top last night, but I think that was the point. I liked the Andy/Dwight angles.

Ike
1/19/2007, 02:41 PM
Andy's gonna be gone soon. Dwight will soon notice that funds are missing and launch a full scale investigation that fingers Andy as the culprit.

Widescreen
1/19/2007, 02:54 PM
Andy's gonna be gone soon. Dwight will soon notice that funds are missing and launch a full scale investigation that fingers Andy as the culprit.
Link?

Ike
1/19/2007, 03:16 PM
heh. I made that all up.

although, apparently I either missed it at the end, or it wasn't aired, but on NBC.com where they have the producers cut of this last episode, Michael has sent Andy to a 10 week management training course at corporate. This was the clip at the very end...

skycat
1/19/2007, 03:34 PM
I thought last nights episode was one of the 2 or 3 best ever.

ousoonerfan
1/19/2007, 04:33 PM
heh. I made that all up.

although, apparently I either missed it at the end, or it wasn't aired, but on NBC.com where they have the producers cut of this last episode, Michael has sent Andy to a 10 week management training course at corporate. This was the clip at the very end...

"Anger" management :D

LLoyd Dobler
1/19/2007, 04:46 PM
but management non the less.

I will complete this 10 week course in five weeks.

tbl
1/20/2007, 01:44 AM
1) I know I've said this before, but I cannot believe how much the US version rips off the UK version in the beginning (I'm watching the UK version again)
2) I'm starting to think that the UK guys are geniuses for ending it while they were on top. We have all of this seasons episodes of the Office on our DVR and I don't think that any of them are as good as in the past.
1) They openly acknowledged that in the beginning. Gervais & Merchant are exec producers so they had a lot of influence early on.

2) When I watched the UK version, I was bummed that it was so short... however it has proven to be a stroke of genius by contrasting what happened on the US after the Pam/Jim thing came out. In the UK, they did an excellent job of wrapping the whole thing up on the Christmas special, which is all it took. We're stretching now...

Don't get me wrong. I still enjoy the show and think it's funny, but I honestly don't see how anybody can think these new episodes are as funny as the first 2 seasons. Booze Cruise... Dundies... Karate class... Condo... Ice skating... concussion... discrimination class... Salesmen of the year awards... I could go on.

tbl
2/2/2007, 09:11 AM
Now that episode was pretty good.

Where were Toby and Oscar???

Mjcpr
2/2/2007, 09:59 AM
Man meat!

colleyvillesooner
2/2/2007, 10:01 AM
Are you near sighted or far sighted?

Both! That's why I invented the bifocal.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ousoonerfan
2/2/2007, 10:48 AM
SHUT UP ANGELA!

KC//CRIMSON
2/2/2007, 10:50 AM
"It’s a bridal shower for guys. A guy shower. An hour-long shower with guys."

OUAndy1807
2/2/2007, 11:38 AM
who wants some of my man-meat?

Dio
2/2/2007, 12:41 PM
So, you're not going to break up with me?

Actually, I'm leaning more towards firing you.

tbl
2/2/2007, 02:14 PM
All the double entendre gay lines were money... Not done in a way that was over the top, except for Dwight saying "I want some of your man meat!", which was still hilarious.

LLoyd Dobler
2/9/2007, 02:19 PM
Come on last night was classic!

Do you Phyllis take Bob Vance of Vance refrigeration to be your lawful wedded husband?

Want an altoids?

Since Phyllis works for me, and I pay Phyllis, I feel like I am paying for her wedding.....

TMcGee86
2/9/2007, 02:45 PM
websters dictionary defines wedding as the melding of two metals using a hot torch.

SoonerStormchaser
2/9/2007, 02:47 PM
Man, why was this thread resurrected?

mdklatt
2/9/2007, 03:04 PM
No human being--not even Michael Scott--would act that way at a wedding. In the first two seasons he at least had a little self-awareness; he would often say and do embarassing things, but at least he realized it, albeit about 2 seconds too late. You could see the recognition flash across his face as soon as he said something stupid. Now he's just a total charicture. This has been a very up and down season.

Mongo
2/9/2007, 03:07 PM
No human being--not even Michael Scott--would act that way at a wedding. In the first two seasons he at least had a little self-awareness; he would often say and do embarassing things, but at least he realized it, albeit about 2 seconds too late. You could see the recognition flash across his face as soon as he said something stupid. Now he's just a total charicture. This has been a very up and down season.

I agree. Past seasons, he had the ability to make you feel embarrassed for him and make the viewer feel akward at the crap he said and done. The wedding was way over the top.

Widescreen
2/9/2007, 03:16 PM
Agreed. Subtlety and ignorance is what made the BBC and last season's Office great. Andy's addition to the cast has made things worse although I notice he's been conspicuously absent the last 2 weeks.

However, I did think it was hysterical when the bouquet was being tossed and Ryan jumps in there and bats it away from Kelly. That was probably the smartest thing he could've ever done. :D

mdklatt
2/9/2007, 03:56 PM
However, I did think it was hysterical when the bouquet was being tossed and Ryan jumps in there and bats it away from Kelly. That was probably the smartest thing he could've ever done. :D

Damn, I missed that. :D

There are classic Office moments in each episode, but also the over-the-top stuff. Michael is the main problem, because all the other characters are sticking to their personalities.

TMcGee86
2/9/2007, 04:01 PM
I think most of the stuff he did, when taken alone, would be somewhat believable considering the character, but I tend to agree, on the whole, he was waaaaay over the top last night.

But it was still kinda funny. When he dragged the wheelchair after the guy got up, when he tried to fix her hair to cover the "bald spot", etc.

tbl
2/9/2007, 11:07 PM
The best moments were definitely the Pavlovian response and the Ryan bouquet denial. I agree that Michael is getting pretty ridiculous... but overall it's still a great show.

Taxman71
2/9/2007, 11:34 PM
I thought Creed's gift exchange move was genious. After all the weddings I attended as a single guy in my 20's, can't believe I never tried that move.

KC//CRIMSON
2/12/2007, 02:31 PM
"This is the third wedding that Scrantonicity has played."

skycat
2/12/2007, 02:34 PM
I thought that was the weakest episode of the year, for the same reasons that you guys have talked about.

But even so, I laughed several times.

yermom
2/12/2007, 02:37 PM
The best moments were definitely the Pavlovian response and the Ryan bouquet denial. I agree that Michael is getting pretty ridiculous... but overall it's still a great show.

yeah, the Altoid thing was hilarious

mdklatt
2/12/2007, 08:40 PM
I thought that was the weakest episode of the year, for the same reasons that you guys have talked about.

But even so, I laughed several times.

Even a weak episode of The Office is better than almost any other show.

KC//CRIMSON
2/16/2007, 11:01 AM
"There are four kinds of business. Tourism. Food service. Railroads. And sales. And hospitals/manufacturing. And air travel."

Widescreen
2/16/2007, 11:04 AM
The whole Vampire thing was awesome. As well as Dwight putting the sack over the bat and Meredith's head.

colleyvillesooner
2/16/2007, 11:12 AM
Your art was the prettiest art at the art show.

colleyvillesooner
2/16/2007, 11:14 AM
It is a message. It is an inspiration. It is a thing of beauty. And without paper it could not have happened...unless you have a camera.

mdklatt
2/16/2007, 11:31 AM
When did Dwight become such an idiot? Maybe Jim could get him going with the vampire stuff, but thinking that was really Benjamin Franklin a couple of weeks ago? Dwight may be a freak, but he's not mentally retarded. Ugh. Both Michael and Dwight are becoming one-dimensional as the writers aim for the lowest common denominator.

1stTimeCaller
2/16/2007, 12:39 PM
I really liked the scene with Michael and Pam at the art show. He really is a nice guy.

"Is there something in your pocket?"

yermom
2/16/2007, 12:57 PM
yeah, it's like when Jim heard about the guy from the other office that was going to Staples: "Michael Scott would never do that..."

him moving Ryan into the annex was pretty funny

i totally forgot that he was on Punk'd... that's a pretty good jump, going from that show to writing for and being on this show

Widescreen
2/16/2007, 01:39 PM
I really liked the scene with Michael and Pam at the art show. He really is a nice guy.
Sort of. He's also extremely clueless such that he's offensive. "All you people in your ivory towers. Or ebony towers." :P

yermom
2/16/2007, 01:41 PM
he wants to be nice...

TMcGee86
2/16/2007, 01:43 PM
Last nights episode is why I watch the show. They make you uncomfortable but in the end, you see that Michale means well, and you like the guy despite his outragous flaws.

Good managers dont fire people, they hire people.

1stTimeCaller
2/16/2007, 01:44 PM
Sort of. He's also extremely clueless such that he's offensive. "All you people in your ivory towers. Or ebony towers." :P

yeah. I guess I should have said that he means well.

KC//CRIMSON
2/22/2007, 08:48 PM
"Do you watch Battlestar Galactica? No? Well then you're an idiot!"

KC//CRIMSON
2/22/2007, 09:01 PM
"See that dark line on top of the shrimp you're eating? That's feces."

OUAndy1807
2/22/2007, 10:23 PM
30rock is better.

KC//CRIMSON
2/22/2007, 10:55 PM
30rock is better.

This is why your wife makes you sleep on the couch.

colleyvillesooner
2/23/2007, 08:53 AM
Don't break up you guys. You're great together.

colleyvillesooner
2/23/2007, 08:54 AM
I'm really interested in what Roy is gonna do to Jim.

yermom
2/23/2007, 09:03 AM
dude was ****ed :eek:

Mjcpr
2/23/2007, 09:10 AM
Yeah, Jim ought to be thrilled when he finds out she told Roy.

Widescreen
2/23/2007, 10:43 AM
If they actually have Roy give Jim a beatdown, it's going to take away from the lighthearted comedy of the show. Even the whole smashing up of the bar last night was kind of out-of-character for the show. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Also, did any one else know that Andy had been sent to anger management? I was wondering what happened to him.

Widescreen
2/23/2007, 10:44 AM
Also, is Jan the most desperate woman who ever lived? She's pretty attractive and she's settling for a guy who embarrasses her every chance he gets and is completely oblivious? I'm not buying it. In the British version, I can't imagine Jennifer EVER hooking up with David (granted she was married).

colleyvillesooner
2/23/2007, 10:48 AM
Is this made of oak?
I don't know
What DO you know?

KC//CRIMSON
2/23/2007, 11:22 AM
Dwight Shrute is hosting SNL this weekend.:D

Musical guest is Arcade Fire.

Rhino
2/23/2007, 11:37 AM
If they actually have Roy give Jim a beatdown, it's going to take away from the lighthearted comedy of the show. Even the whole smashing up of the bar last night was kind of out-of-character for the show. It will be interesting to see where this goes. The violence was the only thing that was out-of-character. The uncomfortableness of the show remained intact. And they threw some humor in when his brother just started smashing stuff for no reason.

Also, did any one else know that Andy had been sent to anger management? I was wondering what happened to him. At the end of the episode where he freaks out, there's a small clip where he talks about being put into a management course. He goes on to explain that it's anger management, but it's still a management course.

I know we didn't see it because NBC screwed up something. There was a clip on their website of it.

colleyvillesooner
2/23/2007, 11:48 AM
Same NBC screwup here in Dallas

mdklatt
2/23/2007, 01:27 PM
Last night showed that the writers have not completely lost their way yet. Is there a way to figure out who wrote each episode this season? Maybe IMDB has that info.

colleyvillesooner
2/23/2007, 02:10 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386676/episodes#season-3

It's broken down by episode and season here, and you can click on each episode for writing credits

mdklatt
2/23/2007, 02:25 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386676/episodes#season-3

It's broken down by episode and season here, and you can click on each episode for writing credits

Thanks.

yermom
2/23/2007, 02:38 PM
Same NBC screwup here in Dallas

dude, that sucks

that's hilarious

KC//CRIMSON
2/23/2007, 02:56 PM
"I am taking a calculated risk. What’s the upside? I overcome my nausea, fall deeply in love, babies, normalcy, no more self-loathing. What’s the downside? I date Michael Scott publicly and collapse on myself like a dying star."

yermom
2/23/2007, 03:10 PM
there was no place to cuddle

tbl
2/27/2007, 12:04 AM
"I am taking a calculated risk. What’s the upside? I overcome my nausea, fall deeply in love, babies, normalcy, no more self-loathing. What’s the downside? I date Michael Scott publicly and collapse on myself like a dying star."
Why is this so hard?
That's what she said...
Oh my god, what am I saying?

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!

KC//CRIMSON
3/29/2007, 01:44 PM
Sneak peek of next week's new episode: "The Negotiation"

Michael wears womens suits.:D

http://www.fanpop.com/external/23066

KC//CRIMSON
4/5/2007, 09:50 PM
Haven't seen it yet, but I heard the new episode tonight killed!

proud gonzo
4/5/2007, 10:01 PM
it was ****ing HILARIOUS

tbl
4/5/2007, 10:09 PM
I missed the opening scene. Stupid DVR....

1stTimeCaller
4/5/2007, 10:16 PM
my stupid DVR is messed up and I have no TV because of it

Rhino
4/6/2007, 12:03 AM
I missed the opening scene, but the episode was one of the best in a while.

Pippety Poppety, Getting the Zoppety

Rhino
4/6/2007, 12:06 AM
"I don't think Michael intended to punish me by putting Ryan back here with Kelly. But, if he did intend that… wow. Genius."

yermom
4/6/2007, 12:37 AM
Haven't seen it yet, but I heard the new episode tonight killed!

yep. it did

MISSTerious

:D

Widescreen
4/6/2007, 12:46 AM
For the first time in a long time, my DVR crapped out 7 minutes into it. The only thing I saw was Dwight spray Roy with pepper spray and then explain it with tears in his eyes. Then it shut off. :mad: How long does it take for iTunes to post episodes?

yermom
4/6/2007, 01:16 AM
what's with all the DVR screwups?

Taxman71
4/6/2007, 12:13 PM
Best episode in a long while (first new one in a while at that).

He's lucky Dwight didn't use his throwing stars.

Widescreen
4/6/2007, 12:40 PM
what's with all the DVR screwups?
Mine took a new software download last week that has added several new defects including losing the satellite signal. A lot. :mad:

KC//CRIMSON
4/6/2007, 12:44 PM
For the first time in a long time, my DVR crapped out 7 minutes into it. The only thing I saw was Dwight spray Roy with pepper spray and then explain it with tears in his eyes. Then it shut off. :mad: How long does it take for iTunes to post episodes?

You don't need no stinking dvr!;)

http://www.fanpop.com/external/24311

Widescreen
4/6/2007, 12:44 PM
Well they've got it posted on iTunes now so I just picked it up for $2.

Edit:

You don't need no stinking dvr!

http://www.fanpop.com/external/24311
Wow, that would've been awesome to have seen like 15 seconds earlier.

KC//CRIMSON
4/6/2007, 06:49 PM
That "might" have been the funniest episode yet. Hilarious.

"When I heard Jim and Pam had kissed, my reaction was to have lots of long talks with Jim about our feelings. Roy just attacked him. I’m not sure which one Jim hated more."

skycat
4/11/2007, 09:14 AM
This may be the first time a male subordinate has attempted to get a modest, scheduled raise by threatening to withhold sex from a female superior. It's going to be a ground-breaking case when it inevitably goes to trial.

skycat
4/13/2007, 12:15 AM
I used to work in a warehouse. A Men's Warehouse. I was a greeter.

proud gonzo
4/13/2007, 01:05 AM
...i realized the other day that a friend of mine gave me all of season 2 on cds.... and i think i watched 8 or 9 episodes today :O

colleyvillesooner
4/13/2007, 07:57 AM
Not a good start to the episode but it really picked up.

Widescreen
4/13/2007, 08:06 AM
Not a good start to the episode but it really picked up.
SHUN!

colleyvillesooner
4/13/2007, 08:08 AM
That was brilliant.

yermom
4/13/2007, 01:19 PM
if someone gives you 10,000 to 1 odds on anything, you take it!

mdklatt
4/13/2007, 01:26 PM
if someone gives you 10,000 to 1 odds on anything, you take it!

Kevin is a lot smarter than he seems most of the time. :D

Boarder
4/13/2007, 03:24 PM
The watermelon on the trampoline had me in tears.

Widescreen
4/13/2007, 03:26 PM
Kevin is a lot smarter than he seems most of the time. :D
Except when trying to count jelly beans in a jar, despite his years as a professional accountant.

proud gonzo
4/13/2007, 03:26 PM
i loved the line about 'if the tests keep going badly, i won't want to do it.'

oh, and the very very end w/ the watermelon on the car--I about died laughing.

skycat
4/13/2007, 03:28 PM
oh, and the very very end w/ the watermelon on the car--I about died laughing.

No doubt.

Stanley's laughs/screen time ratio is off the charts.

mdklatt
4/13/2007, 03:30 PM
The watermelon on the trampoline had me in tears.

Find out whose car that is. And if it's Stanley's, call [my lawyer] and ask if he handles hate crimes.

:D :D :D

KC//CRIMSON
4/14/2007, 09:15 AM
"This is shenanigans, foolishness. Nerf ball. You live a sweet little Nerfy life. Sittin’ on your biscuit. Never havin’ to risk it."

proud gonzo
4/15/2007, 11:31 PM
wow, i had not seen the cardboard box prank before.

just...wow. :D

Rhino
4/27/2007, 10:02 AM
Last night was pretty good. A lot of forced lines in a couple scenes.

Disgruntled Customer: [storms out angry] I’m calling the Better Business Bureau!
Michael: Yeah? Well I’m calling the “Ungrateful Biyotch Hotline”!

tbl
4/27/2007, 10:05 AM
The opening scene of Jim impersonating Dwight was gold...

Bears... Beets... Battlestar Gallactica.

Rhino
4/27/2007, 10:14 AM
Dwight: Hey Karen wanna meet up later and have sexual intercourse because you're my girlfriend?
Jim: Well do you?
Karen: No.

frankensooner
4/27/2007, 10:37 AM
Besides the opening and closing sequences, I found last nights show to be a bit on the weak side. It was like a cartoon version of itself.

KC//CRIMSON
4/27/2007, 05:20 PM
Spoiler pic. Doesn't give anything away, just HILARIOUS.

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/147235215-L.jpg

skycat
4/27/2007, 05:27 PM
Angela: Customer Service Rep was pretty funny.

I think the show would be better if they cut Michael's screen time by about 50%.

mdklatt
4/27/2007, 05:28 PM
It was like a cartoon version of itself.

Agreed, but that didn't stop me from laughing till I couldn't breathe.

That's what she said. No time! But she did. NO TIME!

****ing genius.

Viking Kitten
4/27/2007, 05:30 PM
Angela: Customer Service Rep was pretty funny.

I think the show would be better if they cut Michael's screen time by about 50%.

"I told you the company's official position is apologetic. I don't know what else you want from me."

Hee hee.

KC//CRIMSON
4/27/2007, 05:48 PM
This day is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S, this day is bananas, B-A-N-A …

KC//CRIMSON
4/28/2007, 10:19 AM
"I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching. Whoever drew this got it exactly right."

KC//CRIMSON
5/4/2007, 02:07 PM
Halfsies?

No. Wholesies!

Taxman71
5/4/2007, 02:17 PM
This is to certify that Michael Scott is the owner of a genuine Seyko watch.

Just caught that last week for the first time.

She's got shrunken chesticles.

skycat
5/4/2007, 02:35 PM
Last night's was great.

Did anyone catch Earl? That was simply brilliant.

Taxman71
5/4/2007, 03:26 PM
Last night's was great.

Did anyone catch Earl? That was simply brilliant.

I am embarrassed to admit that I did not catch all the Rudy actors until Roc was 10 seconds into his speech. Pure greatness.

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2007, 10:51 PM
Great episode tonight.

Things that slyaed me:

Andy in the water: Look at what I'm doing and go tell somebody what it is!

Pam, great speech.

Michael and his Lake Scranton "fact"

yermom
5/10/2007, 10:53 PM
I am embarrassed to admit that I did not catch all the Rudy actors until Roc was 10 seconds into his speech. Pure greatness.

heh, i know

i saw Rudy, but i didn't think anything of it, other than "why is Frodo on Earl?"

it wasn't until after the speech that i recognized the coach :D

yermom
5/10/2007, 10:55 PM
Great episode tonight.

Things that slyaed me:

Andy in the water: Look at what I'm doing and go tell somebody what it is!

Pam, great speech.

Michael and his Lake Scranton "fact"

sandwich?

what is the creepy old guy's name? what was with the fish? :eek:

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2007, 10:57 PM
sandwich?

what is the creepy old guy's name? what was with the fish? :eek:

Creed.

It showed him very briefly catch the fish bare handed, then I guess he ate it cause it just showed the skeleton after that.

yermom
5/10/2007, 11:02 PM
i know, i saw that

it was just creepy :D

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2007, 11:04 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence his name is one letter away from creep.:D

skycat
5/10/2007, 11:05 PM
Stanley, go to the back of the bus.

What??!!

SCOUT
5/10/2007, 11:06 PM
Creed.

It showed him very briefly catch the fish bare handed, then I guess he ate it cause it just showed the skeleton after that.

Creed is the one who said that he was once homeless. I think the fish thing was a reference to his days of trying to find his own food.

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2007, 11:09 PM
Stanley, go to the back of the bus.

What??!!

Or...or...the front of the Bus...or drive the Bus.

Too funny.

Tailwind
5/10/2007, 11:42 PM
:confused: What show is this agin?

KC//CRIMSON
5/11/2007, 11:01 AM
"I am okay if I lose every single contest today. Honestly. Because I see these contests as an opportunity for me to demonstrate what a good sport I am. Mallard!"

frankensooner
5/11/2007, 11:11 AM
Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort

Taxman71
5/11/2007, 12:03 PM
(paraphrased)

Jim isn't a hard worker. I spend all day on a project and he does it in like 30 minutes.

Mjcpr
5/15/2007, 07:44 AM
Hanging brain?

I'm pretty sure I've never heard that one before. :D

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2007, 08:35 AM
i love this show

proud gonzo
5/15/2007, 12:26 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence his name is one letter away from creep.:DI'm pretty sure he's named Creed because he's played by Creed Bratton

Frozen Sooner
5/15/2007, 12:27 PM
I'm pretty sure he's named Creed because he's played by Creed Bratton

You and your silly logic.

Widescreen
5/15/2007, 12:39 PM
I loved it when Andy floated away and then later they showed him floating in the weeds asking for help from a passer-by. Hello? I'm with a group called Dunder-Mifflin!!!

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2007, 12:46 PM
even funnier when the light went off and they kept going

"and Andy? where is he? he's not even here" (as Andy floats in the middle of the lake behind Michael)

colleyvillesooner
5/15/2007, 02:24 PM
The andy floating bit was really funny.

proud gonzo
5/15/2007, 02:31 PM
and Angela was hilarious

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2007, 02:34 PM
i loved it when Michael described the style of clothing angela was wearing

ok so the little speech by Pam - sure opens up that tension between her and JIm again

i sorta think Karen might get that job at corporate - leaving jim to mess with pam again

colleyvillesooner
5/15/2007, 02:40 PM
I think Karen gets the job as well. Same theory as Lost, create new characters to get rid of them.