PDA

View Full Version : Funny Hate Mail!!!

bdhateme
1/19/2006, 05:29 PM
I ran across this website while looking for shirts. I don't know which is funnier his shirts or the hate mail he gets from them.

I am posting a few of my fav's:

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:15 AM
Subject: Santa Hates Jewish Kids

I was just shopping for Christmas presents for my 4 Jewish kids on the net,
and I found your T-shirt with Santa ****ing on a Menorah quite tasteless,
and offensive. Christmas to my knowledge is not about promoting religious hatred. I think you should be ashamed of yourselves for this product. You certainly lost my
business.

I shall enjoy my Christmas holidays, and so will my kids!!!

Ashnat D.

(Editor's Note: Asshat, I think you should be ashamed of yourself, buying Christmas presents for your Jewish kids. Everyone knows Jews don't celebrate Christmas. They're just going to grow up confused and alienated by their own people. When they go to temple, the other Jews will pelt them with dreidels and matzoh. Both of these items have pointy edges. Your kids may still turn out fine. Unless you punished them, like your parents punished you, with crazy names like Ashnat. Even the kids whose parents gave them Klingon names will mock them. Santa does hate Jewish kids. If he liked Jewish kids, you wouldn't be out buying them presents would you? He would take care of it. But while you're out shopping for presents, Santa is at your house ****ting in your latkes.)

12/06/05

Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston were pulled over by Scottsdale police earlier this week, and Vaughn was given a sobriety test. "It's not that he was driving erratically," said the officer. "We just can't think of any other reason why he'd be dating her." Other officers speculate Vaughn may have lost some type of bet.

[Order Now For Christmas Delivery]

If you want to receive your order in time for Christmas, you really need to order it now. At the very latest, order by Sunday December 11, before midnight, Eastern Standard Time. Don't delay; you're not getting any more popular even with your friends and family.

[Our Gift To You]

True, it's not much; but it's more than you got us. They're free, they're fun, they're downloadable: and the FCC, the RIAA, and the FBI won't be able to touch you. You'll just have to touch yourself.

http://www.tshirthell.com/giftcards.htm

If you're an AOL user, or unable to click the link above, copy and paste it into your browser.

[No Article]

We are not going to give you an article this week so that you'll have more time to shop. But as always, we have plenty of hatemail. Enjoy.

[Hatemail as cold as Frosty's heart]

Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:15 AM
Subject: Santa Hates Jewish Kids

I was just shopping for Christmas presents for my 4 Jewish kids on the net,
and I found your T-shirt with Santa ****ing on a Menorah quite tasteless,
and offensive. Christmas to my knowledge is not about promoting religious hatred. I think you should be ashamed of yourselves for this product. You certainly lost my
business.

I shall enjoy my Christmas holidays, and so will my kids!!!

Ashnat D.

(Editor's Note: Asshat, I think you should be ashamed of yourself, buying Christmas presents for your Jewish kids. Everyone knows Jews don't celebrate Christmas. They're just going to grow up confused and alienated by their own people. When they go to temple, the other Jews will pelt them with dreidels and matzoh. Both of these items have pointy edges. Your kids may still turn out fine. Unless you punished them, like your parents punished you, with crazy names like Ashnat. Even the kids whose parents gave them Klingon names will mock them. Santa does hate Jewish kids. If he liked Jewish kids, you wouldn't be out buying them presents would you? He would take care of it. But while you're out shopping for presents, Santa is at your house ****ting in your latkes.)

Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 5:43 AM
Subject: complaint

I have a serious complaint to make visiting your web site I encountered an
highly objectionable thing I am talking about

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=490

In this why you have used the world "Koran" and shown the person sitting in
toilet seat. you should eliminate this product or should change the name to
some thing else.

Koran is the name of Holiest book of Islam and its the word of God.

Ayyaz A.

(Editor's Note: Ayyaz, we had no idea that Koran was the name of the Holiest book of Islam. Boy, are our faces red! I thought the Koran was a book of ancient Arabic barbecue recipes, while my friend thought it was a book of erotic fiction. No wonder we had so many problems finding good parts to mutually masturbate to. But after we saw how much semen and ***** juice the pages could absorb, we naturally thought it would make good toilet paper. Next thing you'll be telling me we shouldn't have broken into that Mosque. Or that it is not an appropriate building to fill with whores and wild pigs, to film our series of interspecies, snuff, bukakke videos.)

Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 6:11 PM
Subject: what??

When i saw your webcite, I really had to sit and think what kind of low life sits there and creates such hateful, meaningless garbage and attempts to sell it? I don't understand such hatred, this is what fuels ignorance and evil in the world today. I just hope that oneday your mind will pick up on reality and move from this complete rubbish.

(Editor's Note: I want to address some of the more blatant inaccuracies in your email. Our shirts are not hateful or meaningless. They are important social and political commentary. Some of them are just dick jokes, but they 're still important to those of us who enjoy dick jokes. We don't attempt to sell these shirts, they practically sell themselves! I don't think funny t-shirts fuel ignorance and evil in this world. Funny t-shirts promote literacy. Evil is fueled with super premium gasoline mixed with a little Red Bull. I am perfectly in tune with reality. It is you who live in a dream world where your opinions carry weight and you're ideas are somehow
relevant.)

JohnnyMack
1/19/2006, 05:42 PM
IBTD