PDA

View Full Version : Road to Omaha.....(PS2 game)

Stanley1
1/18/2006, 06:10 PM
http://www.easports.com/mvp06/index.jsp

Picking this bad boy up tomorrow. Looking forward to doing what LC could only do once, and leading the Sooners to many titles.

Game is cheap too. I think its only $29.99 brand new.

royalfan5
1/18/2006, 08:35 PM
Always be wary of a game where the desired result is to end up in Nebraska. Means you probably have to go through Kansas or Iowa, and that ain't good. Kansas has Kansans, plus there is even more meth in Iowa than Nebraska(the whole state is row crops=more anhydrous=more meth) Just sayin.

OklahomaTrombone
1/18/2006, 08:56 PM
You're really just buying it because it has texas on the cover

Ike
1/18/2006, 10:46 PM
if this game recreates the distinctive "ping" that is made when a baseball is struck by an aluminum bat, count me out of ever wanting to play this game.

Stanley1
1/18/2006, 10:49 PM
if this game recreates the distinctive "ping" that is made when a baseball is struck by an aluminum bat, count me out of ever wanting to play this game.

God I miss that sound. Not as a pitcher though. :)

SicEmBaylor
1/18/2006, 11:52 PM
<--> <-- That close to it being Baylor on the cover.
When is EA Sports: NCAA Women's Basketball coming out???

Ike
1/19/2006, 12:34 AM
God I miss that sound. Not as a pitcher though. :)

even when I was a hitter I hated that sound. On TV, its 100 times worse too.

Penguin
1/19/2006, 01:04 AM
Bulid your own stadium? Hell yeah! I'm there!

I've been wanting that since I played Earl Weaver Baseball many years ago.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/19/2006, 01:35 AM
<--> <-- That close to it being Baylor on the cover.
When is EA Sports: NCAA Women's Basketball coming out???
I think there should be a market for a women's basketball video game. If we can have a college baseball game, then we most definitely could have a women's hoop game.
I remember a few years ago, one of the EA March Madness games had some women's teams, like UConn and Tennessee, the biggies. It was pretty fun at times to play the women's game as opposed to the men's.
Hopefully, this women's B-ball game comes out before the Paris sisters graduate. Who wouldn't want to play as Courtney Paris?

Jimminy Crimson
1/19/2006, 02:03 AM
Who wouldn't want to play as Courtney Paris?

Jody Conradt, Tara Vanderveer, etc :cool: