PDA

View Full Version : I Saw An Interesting OU Tatoo

jdsooner
1/18/2006, 05:05 PM
I was talking to someone and facing the dairy case at the Ponca City Wal Mart. I was distracted by an attractive young woman who bent over to get some cheese, displaying the large tatoo on her lower back.

The upside down red longhorns stretched across her back and in the middle of the horns was a white OU. Somehow, I don't think she cheered for saxet against suc.:mack:

Dio
1/18/2006, 05:08 PM
gdc stamp?

n8v_ndn
1/18/2006, 05:08 PM
How many times do you think those horns have been grabbed like handlebars??

MojoRisen
1/18/2006, 05:16 PM
She will regret it when it turns into a Walrus.... the Enevitable..

Was she hoooooott

NormanPride
1/18/2006, 05:48 PM
[60 years later] Sweetie, I always forget to ask you. Y'know, 'cause I'm 85. Why do you have a tattoo of a handlebar moustache on your lower back?

chriscappel
1/18/2006, 05:58 PM
this thread hasnt been banned yet??? :D

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/18/2006, 06:15 PM
$10 says she has never set foot in a classroom on OU's campus

Why would that matter ?

I am as big of a fan as anyone yet I don't go to OU.

PDXsooner
1/18/2006, 06:26 PM
you sure it wasn't her fallopian tubes?

XingTheRubicon
1/18/2006, 06:26 PM

PDXsooner
1/18/2006, 06:30 PM

i know a few korean exchange students that have gone to class at OU, yet couldn't find the stadium.

on the flip side, i know a few guys that grew up going to OU games as a kid, joined the army, and are now in iraq that live and die OU football. they never set foot in a classroom.

what's your point?

OUstud
1/18/2006, 06:47 PM
Lower back tattoo? Might as well be a bullseye.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

CatfishSooner
1/18/2006, 06:53 PM
I was talking to someone and facing the dairy case at the Ponca City Wal Mart. I was distracted by an attractive young woman who bent over to get some cheese, displaying the large tatoo on her lower back.

The upside down red longhorns stretched across her back and in the middle of the horns was a white OU. Somehow, I don't think she cheered for saxet against suc.:mack:

Pic????:confused: :D

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/18/2006, 06:54 PM
i know a few korean exchange students that have gone to class at OU, yet couldn't find the stadium.

on the flip side, i know a few guys that grew up going to OU games as a kid, joined the army, and are now in iraq that live and die OU football. they never set foot in a classroom.

what's your point?

What's yours ?

The guy said she probably doesn't goto OU. Why would that matter? Can she not be a fan ?

CatfishSooner
1/18/2006, 06:57 PM
You CAN'T be a fan unless you have attended OU...

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/18/2006, 07:02 PM
You CAN'T be a fan unless you have attended OU...

Oh okay,I guess i've wasted away 20 years of my life then....

CatfishSooner
1/18/2006, 07:05 PM
Well you might have been a "fan" but not a Real Fan...

yermom
1/18/2006, 07:08 PM
you sure it wasn't her fallopian tubes?

:D

PDXsooner
1/18/2006, 07:09 PM
What's yours ?

The guy said she probably doesn't goto OU. Why would that matter? Can she not be a fan ?

my point: one doesn't need to attend class or enroll as a student to be a fan of the football team and/or athletic program

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/18/2006, 07:11 PM

Whatever.

OU has nothing to offer me in terms of education. I agree it's a wonderful school, but for my major they don't really specialize in anything close.

PDXsooner
1/18/2006, 07:11 PM
What's yours ?

boomer, i was actually responding to 1st time caller, and just realized i quoted you! i was making the same point as you... oops...

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/18/2006, 07:12 PM
my point: one doesn't need to attend class or enroll as a student to be a fan of the football team and/or athletic program

I agree.

Well then how was there a disagreement ?

:edit: just read that :)

PDXsooner
1/18/2006, 07:13 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: there are no OU fans under the age of 18. all kids who think they are OU fans are no longer fans! repeat, NO LONGER FANS!! you are not a real fan until you turn 18 and enroll!! :rolleyes:

CatfishSooner
1/18/2006, 07:18 PM
Well I guess you have a pretty good point...;) :mack:

SouthFortySooner
1/18/2006, 07:20 PM
There are football fans and there are fans of the pageantry which surrounds the game. I feel like a football fan can at times have an influence on the game. Conversely, I don't think the other has any effect at all.

By the way: My parents spent their life savings on my while at OU.

PDXsooner
1/18/2006, 07:42 PM
Well I guess you have a pretty good point...;) :mack:
:) finally!!

Soonerman08
1/18/2006, 07:57 PM
Well then I lucked out, I am fortunate enough to be a Junior at the University of Oklahoma.

BajaOklahoma
1/18/2006, 08:23 PM
Whatever.

OU has nothing to offer me in terms of education. I agree it's a wonderful school, but for my major they don't really specialize in anything close.

Pssst! If OU doesn't offer it, it isn't important! Geez! Get with the program, okay?!? :P

OUinFLA
1/18/2006, 08:29 PM
Why would that matter ?

But...................do you have an upside down Tramp Stamp near your plumber's crack?

AlbqSooner
1/18/2006, 08:42 PM
Oh okay,I guess i've wasted away 20 years of my life then....
Cheer up Bradley it ain't all bad. By that formula I have apparently wasted 50 years of mine.

CatfishSooner
1/18/2006, 08:59 PM
I've re-THUNK my opinion and EVERYone can be a Sooner fan...if they don't EVER root for SAXET.

FlatheadSooner
1/18/2006, 09:16 PM
OK, back to the tattoo.

Do we have reason to believe the flowers in the South oval are in bloom?

:confused:

CatfishSooner
1/18/2006, 09:19 PM
I think they are Gettin' there...

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/18/2006, 09:30 PM
But...................do you have an upside down Tramp Stamp near your plumber's crack?

Heh :D

A tattoo inside your a$$crack OUCH!

Jason White's Third Knee
1/18/2006, 10:25 PM
You people. Here's the deal. To be a Sooner fan you must follow the following criterion:
You must attend at least one full semester at OU or
You must have a family member that is currently attending or graduated from OU (Immediate family, grandparents, etc. No cousins) or
You must live or have lived in the state of Oklahoma for a minimum period of 2 years. or
You must live in Dallas and hate the sound of cheering texans so bad, that you root for OU out of spite.

TXBOOMER
1/18/2006, 10:27 PM

What a dumbass comment. I've never set a foot in an OU classroom. But, I've damn sure set my arse down on the bleachers to watch plenty of football games. How many classes has Bob Stoops set foot in at OU? Just so you are aware. OU has a hell of a lot of fans that have never set a foot in an OU classroom.

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/18/2006, 11:04 PM
Great state of Oklahoma 23 years WOO!

4everasooner
1/18/2006, 11:22 PM
Most likely a girl which had a boy that was a texass fan. The tat is simply to upset the boy friend. Get with the program!!

jdsooner
1/19/2006, 12:17 AM
Anybody that tatoos upside down horns on her backside qualifies as an OU fan. However, I doubt that she graduated from OU.

AlbqSooner
1/19/2006, 07:49 AM
You must have a family member that is currently attending or graduated from OU (Immediate family, grandparents, etc. No cousins) or
You must live or have lived in the state of Oklahoma for a minimum period of 2 years.
Okay, Now that you revised the criteria, I have not wasted any of my life, well, except for the marriage years.

Landthief 1972
1/19/2006, 09:23 AM
Cheer up Bradley it ain't all bad. By that formula I have apparently wasted 50 years of mine.

No doubt, 30+ years here.

Funny thing, when I was picking a school, I based my decision on who could give me the best education in my major, not who had the best football team in the state. :D

I mean, damn, that's the kind of weak crap I hear from Pokie State fans, along with bragging about their sweaty men who roll around half-naked on a mat together, trying to "accidentally" brush up against private parts.

GDC
1/19/2006, 10:58 AM
gdc stamp?

:D

Pricetag
1/19/2006, 01:40 PM
A couple of years back, at Campus Corner before a game, I saw a dude that I went to high school with that had a disco OU logo tatoo. Ouch.

I'm glad I never had serious inclination to get an OU tatoo in the years before Joe C. started phasing out the disco OU logo. I found an old notebook from high school awhile back and, examining the doodles in the margins, discovered that I was all about the disco OU logo back then.

fadada1
1/20/2006, 10:00 AM
You people. Here's the deal. To be a Sooner fan you must follow the following criterion:
You must live or have lived in the state of Oklahoma for a minimum period of 2 years. or
You must live in Dallas and hate the sound of cheering texans so bad, that you root for OU out of spite.
done, done..... and done!!!

OU-HSV
1/20/2006, 12:01 PM
Why would that matter ?

Word.

OU-HSV
1/20/2006, 12:14 PM

I consider myself as big a Sooner fan as the rest of you all and I fit the criteria of a few conditions you mentioned. Here's my situation.
1)Never attended OU..I attended RSU in Claremore. I always wanted to go to OU (especially as a big fan)..just never did. If I had gone to OU it probably would have been for meteorology.
2)My brother (a frequent here on sf.com) graduated from OU Med School a couple years back.
3)I lived in Oklahoma for 22 and a half years..unfortunately I live in Arkansas now..but see myself moving back some day.
4)I would never live in the lousy state of Texass (but if I was forced to live there it would be Dallas)
So...do I meet enough of your requirements,haha? :D

1stTimeCaller
1/20/2006, 02:50 PM
You people are wayyyyy to easy to get worked up.

Take a deep breath, step back, grab your wallet and give me $10. ;)

sooneron
1/20/2006, 02:56 PM
THIS is the only OU tat that I would ever get-

http://www.oscer.ou.edu/sooner_schooner.gif

tramp stamps are stupid and fun to laugh at, upside down whorns as a tat is aggy-esque.

1stTimeCaller
1/20/2006, 02:59 PM
I'm amazed at how worked up some of you got.

Do you have to be a member of a golf course that hosts a PGA event to be a fan?

No.

soonervegas
1/20/2006, 03:00 PM
A couple of years back, at Campus Corner before a game, I saw a dude that I went to high school with that had a disco OU logo tatoo. Ouch.

I'm glad I never had serious inclination to get an OU tatoo in the years before Joe C. started phasing out the disco OU logo. I found an old notebook from high school awhile back and, examining the doodles in the margins, discovered that I was all about the disco OU logo back then.

Hold on to your OU disco gear. That stuff will be the balls in about 10 years.

proud gonzo
1/20/2006, 04:34 PM
funny how 1TC can make a simple statement and many people can blow it out of proportion, taking it to mean you must have attended OU to be an OU graduate and/or sport an OU supportive tattoo.

some of you need to lighten up and stop being buttfaces.

DCSooner
1/20/2006, 05:05 PM
I'm not a Crip, but I still wear blue alot.

StoopTroup
1/20/2006, 05:15 PM
http://smurf.noris.de/pic/Schlumpf.png

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/20/2006, 05:17 PM

Get the guns...nobody messes with me and my homies...the Bloods!!

Beef
1/20/2006, 05:18 PM
http://smurf.noris.de/pic/Schlumpf.png
But he's wearing red. Is the smurf a blood or a crip?

TripleOption14
1/20/2006, 05:21 PM

One more to add....
Or family members who are on one of the OU teams.

DCSooner
1/20/2006, 05:23 PM
But he's wearing red. Is the smurf a blood or a crip?

He is one confused homey, err, ahh, Smurf.

XingTheRubicon
1/20/2006, 05:51 PM
I wonder who went crying to the SO posse? Some things are so freaking funny there's a tear at the end.

1stTimeCaller
1/20/2006, 06:02 PM
This message is hidden because Bruce Jr. is on your ignore list.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/20/2006, 06:06 PM
funny how 1TC can make a simple statement and many people can blow it out of proportion, taking it to mean you must have attended OU to be an OU graduate and/or sport an OU supportive tattoo.

surgery is expensive

DCSooner
1/20/2006, 06:08 PM
I wonder who went crying to the SO posse? Some things are so freaking funny there's a tear at the end.

Wait, are you saying the SO as a whole is a clique? Whoa. You just blew my mind.

OU-HSV
1/20/2006, 06:12 PM

There ya go PG..I added a "haha" and a " :D ", so that you all would know I was just going along w/Jason White's Third Knee's "fan criteria" game. My post was all in fun. :O

DCSooner
1/20/2006, 06:16 PM
There ya go PG..I added a "haha" and a " :D ", so that you all would know I was just going along w/Jason White's Third Knee's "fan criteria" game. My post was all in fun. :O

I would like to add that HSV is NOT a buttface. He is a kool mo-fo, fo-show.

OU-HSV
1/20/2006, 06:19 PM
I would like to add that HSV is NOT a buttface. He is a kool mo-fo, fo-show.
Heh..word. Did you learn that lingo from VY the Gansta? ;)

DCSooner
1/20/2006, 06:20 PM
Heh..word. Did you learn that lingo from VY the Gansta? ;)

hells no playa. I tought that fool all he know.

(bet you don't hear that in The Village!)

OU-HSV
1/20/2006, 06:30 PM
hells no playa. I tought that fool all he know.

(bet you don't hear that in The Village!)
Ha, only when I'm around the few young people I know here playing golf and talking trash.