PDA

View Full Version : Is this Bikerfox?

Sooner in Tampa
1/18/2006, 10:34 AM
;)
http://www.balagana.com/pic/reality/finding_furtive.jpg

GDC
1/18/2006, 10:35 AM
On a related note, one of my students took the seat off his bike this weekend, wrecked it, and tore his scrotum mostly off.

Viking Kitten
1/18/2006, 10:41 AM
On a related note, one of my students took the seat off his bike this weekend, wrecked it, and tore his scrotum mostly off.

He's probably gonna feel that one in the morning.

mdklatt
1/18/2006, 10:46 AM
He's probably gonna feel that one in the morning.

He really shouldn't do that for awhile until everything is healed.

Oldnslo
1/18/2006, 10:53 AM
That was nutty.

soonerbrat
1/18/2006, 10:57 AM
why did he take the seat off?

Pieces Hit
1/18/2006, 10:59 AM
why did he take the seat off?It was just his bag.

GDC
1/18/2006, 11:00 AM
why did he take the seat off?

Because that's what boys do.:)

Viking Kitten
1/18/2006, 11:06 AM
It was just his bag.

'Taint his bag anymore.

Oldnslo
1/18/2006, 11:09 AM
'Taint his bag anymore.
<JB>Poppa's got a brand new bag!</JB>

Pieces Hit
1/18/2006, 11:13 AM
why did he take the seat off?I guess he lost his marbles.

1stTimeCaller
1/18/2006, 11:15 AM
best beat down I ever gave has to do with my bike missing the seat. I had gone over to a friend's house to play football.
During the game an argument insued. As I'm trying to ride away the 3 of them start throwing rocks at me. They wer nailing me because I couldn't ride off very fast as I was missing my seat. I got home, grabbed a wooden bat and my brother's bike.
On the way back to exact revenge I found an old edger blade. As I was riding up on my bike they were on theirs. On kid turned into a circle drive and I let the blade fly. Direct hit to his head from 40 feet and we were both moving. I thought I killed the kid and dropped the bat over my lap.
Kid #2 nails the bat with his bike and goes flying over his handle bars. He was flopping around in the street, the other kid has melted in the circle driveway and kid#3 has started heading the other direction. I went home.
I felt bad and my dad was not happy when I got home and told him about *** kicking I had handed out. I still can't believe I nailed Chris with that edger blade. Both takedowns were 1 in a million shots. I think I was about 8 years old.

If my bike had had a seat I wouldn't have been hit by as many rocks as I was and probably wouldn't have come back with a bat and edger blade. At least I didn't lose my scrotum.

Czar Soonerov
1/18/2006, 11:20 AM
<JB>Poppa's got a brand new bag!</JB>

newballs by Mr2Cents (http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7700/bowballs6rm.jpg)

Oldnslo
1/18/2006, 11:27 AM
newballs by Mr2Cents (http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7700/bowballs6rm.jpg)
EEK!

Looks like Bobby got teabagged.

SoonerBK
1/18/2006, 11:41 AM
That takes balls to do.

crawfish
1/18/2006, 11:47 AM
'Taint his bag anymore.

He's got a taint? Holy crap, I had no idea the bar went that deep.

Pieces Hit
1/18/2006, 12:24 PM
http://www.balagana.com/pic/reality/finding_furtive.jpg

I actually did that once when popping a wheelie.
Hurt too.

Newbomb Turk
1/18/2006, 12:29 PM
best beat down I ever gave has to do with my bike missing the seat. I had gone over to a friend's house to play football.
During the game an argument insued. As I'm trying to ride away the 3 of them start throwing rocks at me. They wer nailing me because I couldn't ride off very fast as I was missing my seat. I got home, grabbed a wooden bat and my brother's bike.
On the way back to exact revenge I found an old edger blade. As I was riding up on my bike they were on theirs. On kid turned into a circle drive and I let the blade fly. Direct hit to his head from 40 feet and we were both moving. I thought I killed the kid and dropped the bat over my lap.
Kid #2 nails the bat with his bike and goes flying over his handle bars. He was flopping around in the street, the other kid has melted in the circle driveway and kid#3 has started heading the other direction. I went home.
I felt bad and my dad was not happy when I got home and told him about *** kicking I had handed out. I still can't believe I nailed Chris with that edger blade. Both takedowns were 1 in a million shots. I think I was about 8 years old.

If my bike had had a seat I wouldn't have been hit by as many rocks as I was and probably wouldn't have come back with a bat and edger blade. At least I didn't lose my scrotum.

I am in tears reading this...funny tears, not sad tears.

Okieflyer
1/18/2006, 12:50 PM

No this one is sad, painful tears. :(

Oldnslo
1/18/2006, 12:54 PM
I actually did that once when popping a wheelie.
Hurt too.
Me, too. That's why I've told my kids "no wheelies". There's little that's more disturbing to pull a wheelie and watch your front tire happily roll off from your bike.

Funny story: Bicycling magazine ran a "how to" story last year for all kinds of neato tricks. Among them was the supercool FRONT wheelie, where the wheel in the air is the back one. So, I carefully read the article and the next time I'm on my MTB, I give it a go.

pedal, apply front brake... lift off of seat.

Nothing.

So I try again, but this time I PEDAL then CLAMP DOWN on the front brake and I get my weight forward and ZOOM! just like that I got flipped over and sprained my wrist.

okay, so maybe you had to be there.

Pieces Hit
1/18/2006, 01:03 PM
Gee, I've done that without any directions.