PDA

View Full Version : messianic visions and apocalyptic dreams

KaiserSooner
1/15/2006, 02:27 PM
Sheesh, and I thought W was bad. Check out this fascinating read on Iran's president...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/01/14/wiran14.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/14/ixworld.html

Okla-homey
1/15/2006, 02:43 PM
Sheesh, and I thought W was bad. Check out this fascinating read on Iran's president...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/01/14/wiran14.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/14/ixworld.html

Good thing they don't have nukes yet, huh? That guy's finger would be on the button.

VeeJay
1/15/2006, 02:57 PM
Nah. W is still worse.

Indeed, the Hidden Imam is expected to return in the company of Jesus.

Questions?

StoopTroup
1/15/2006, 03:10 PM
Mr Ahmadinejad should come to America and visit Disneyland.

I just think he could use a good vacation.

85Sooner
1/15/2006, 04:53 PM
better do something about it now. And W has the balls to do it. President Hillary would probably sell him the missles.

GottaHavePride
1/15/2006, 05:36 PM
He had this dream, where he was standing on top of a pyramid wearing sun-god robes, and thousands of screaming women were throwing tiny pickles at him.

Frozen Sooner
1/15/2006, 05:49 PM
He had this dream, where he was standing on top of a pyramid wearing sun-god robes, and thousands of screaming women were throwing tiny pickles at him.

Strange, I have that one a lot.

GHP, this is ice. It's what happens to water when it gets too cold. Mitch, this is GHP. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated.

GottaHavePride
1/15/2006, 06:04 PM
http://www.ritilan.com/archives/images/2004/10/17/101704-real-genius-tees.png

Widescreen
1/15/2006, 08:17 PM
It's comforting to know that you think there's somebody in the world worse than our president. :P

One of the first acts of Mr Ahmadinejad's government was to donate about £10 million to the Jamkaran mosque, a popular pilgrimage site where the pious come to drop messages to the Hidden Imam into a holy well.

I'm pretty glad that I don't have to travel to Jerusalem and drop a note in a well to get a message to Jesus. That would suck. I take it the Hidden Imam will only accept things in written form.

jk the sooner fan
1/15/2006, 08:47 PM
It's comforting to know that you think there's somebody in the world worse than our president. :P

i thought that was cute......

KaiserSooner
1/15/2006, 09:13 PM
Good thing they don't have nukes yet, huh? That guy's finger would be on the button.

Yeah, but he's not gonna push the button unless Khamenei tells him or lets him. And from what that Telegraph article says, it sounds like Ahmadinejad may be a little too wacko for even Khamenei.

JohnnyMack
1/15/2006, 09:13 PM
What are we going to do to stop him?

We're stretched a wee bit thin militarily right now. We can't expect any help from the UN as Russia and China won't allow sanctions against them.

This guy keeps acting like this because he can.

Okla-homey
1/15/2006, 10:12 PM
What are we going to do to stop him?

We're stretched a wee bit thin militarily right now. We can't expect any help from the UN as Russia and China won't allow sanctions against them.

This guy keeps acting like this because he can.

Look, during WWII this country fought and won on several fronts all over the globe. We mustn't lose sight of that fact. Heck, our lives here at home have been relatively unaffected compared to the sacrifices folks in America were asked to make between 1941-1945.

Trust me, we still have plenty of excess arse-kicking capacity -- more than enough to handle these pudknockers and deny them nukes. We just need to do a better job getting allies on board. If this guy keeps talking, that will be easier.