PDA

View Full Version : Bless you Mike Shanahan

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/14/2006, 11:32 PM
Wooot Denver!

birddog
1/15/2006, 12:59 AM
Now he just has to win at Indy.;) Great win though.

BeetDigger
1/15/2006, 01:25 AM
Die Patriots. Die.

stoopified
1/15/2006, 01:31 AM
I prefer die Longhorns die,myself.I have no hate for the Pats.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/15/2006, 02:03 AM
I prefer die Longhorns die,myself.I have no hate for the Pats.When I think of Teddy Kennedy, John Kerry, Tip O'Neill, etc., I can work up some dislike for the Pats. I DO admire Bill Bilachick(sp.?), though; I don't think they respected Denver as much as they should have. Either that, or they just weren't as motivated as in years past. No excuses for all the turnovers, and they got shafted on the interference call in the end zone, which gave Denver the ball at the 1 yd. line.

olevetonahill
1/15/2006, 03:55 AM
:P to em ! wheres Q?

East Coast Bias
1/15/2006, 07:50 AM
Favor, I am not a big Patriot fan either, however I was wondering what team comes to mind when you think of Tom delay, Pat Robertson and GW and friends??? Texans??

SoonerBorn68
1/15/2006, 07:54 AM
Yay, my Broncos won!

Taxman71
1/15/2006, 08:52 AM
May the Patriots begin the short spiral downward never to be heard from again.

Is it me, or does Tom Brady whine every time he gets touched? Great QB, pure sissy.

Big Red Ron
1/15/2006, 10:32 AM
Now he just has to win at Indy.;) Great win though.I have a feeling it's going to be Pittsburg.

I'm no Patriot fan but they were jobbed by the refs on the pass intereference call in the end zone.

If anything is was offensive interference.

1/15/2006, 11:14 AM
Favor, I am not a big Patriot fan either, however I was wondering what team comes to mind when you think of Tom delay, Pat Robertson and GW and friends??? Texans??:texan: So, who does a dim like yourself pull for in the pros? All those guys you mentioned remind me too much of our college rival, the whorns. However, the only one of them I don't respect is Robertson, 'cause he has diarrhea of the mouth.(didn't know he was from tx, either)

Big Red Ron
1/15/2006, 11:21 AM
Favor, I am not a big Patriot fan either, however I was wondering what team comes to mind when you think of Tom delay, Pat Robertson and GW and friends??? Texans??Two words-Dallas Cowboys. Used to be Houston Oilers.

Bias, on a related track, do you ever think liberal (American not classical) ideology will ever be mainstream again? :mack:

1/15/2006, 11:36 AM
Two words-Dallas Cowboys. Used to be Houston Oilers.

Bias, on a related track, do you ever think liberal (American not classical) ideology will ever be mainstream again? :mack:I thought the Houston Oilers became the Tennessee team-Titans or whatever.???

East Coast Bias
1/15/2006, 11:47 AM
Favor, I don't see myself as a "DIM" anymore than you would probably see yourself as a Fn Hillbilly. Generally I root for the Pro teams that have Sooners on the roster and like to see the underdogs succeed. This year that would be Chicago. Big Ron I think everything is cyclical in politics, including this recent morphing of the right wing moral majority stuff.....

JohnnyMack
1/15/2006, 11:48 AM
**** Denver. **** the rat. **** that overrated Jake Plummer.

Denver scored all of its points because of screw ups by the Pats and horrid officiating (the PI call at the end of the 2nd qtr in the end zone was bogus and the Bailey's fumble went out of the end zone and should have been Pats ball). Not once did Plummer lead them more than 40 yards for a scoring drive. D00d is smoke and mirrors.

I hope whoever gets a hold of Denver next week bends 'em over and makes 'em their prison bitch.

/end rant.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/15/2006, 12:21 PM

Denver scored all of its points because of screw ups by the Pats and horrid officiating (the PI call at the end of the 2nd qtr in the end zone was bogus and the Bailey's fumble went out of the end zone and should have been Pats ball). Not once did Plummer lead them more than 40 yards for a scoring drive. D00d is smoke and mirrors.

I hope whoever gets a hold of Denver next week bends 'em over and makes 'em their prison bitch.

/end rant.Waaaaaaaah ;)

Ruuuuuufus
1/15/2006, 01:13 PM
1. Samuel's bogus PI call in the end zone.
2. Champ Bailey fumbled out of the end zone.
3. There was blatant PI that was no called on the Lynch interception.

1/15/2006, 01:19 PM
:confused:

/end rant.Can't believe it, but I fully agree with all of this(not that it matters).

zeke
1/15/2006, 01:20 PM
Denver was LUCKY
Reminds me of Texas Tech

1/15/2006, 01:24 PM
Favor, I don't see myself as a "DIM" anymore than you would probably see yourself as a Fn Hillbilly. Generally I root for the Pro teams that have Sooners on the roster and like to see the underdogs succeed. This year that would be Chicago. Big Ron I think everything is cyclical in politics, including this recent morphing of the right wing moral majority stuff.....Thanks for the tip. I don't follow the pros much. I start watching their games after college football is over(like now). I'll count Sooners on the Chicago team. If they have the most, then they're my team.

Sooner_Bob
1/15/2006, 01:30 PM
Doesn't matter . . . the Steelers will take care of things in the AFC.

:D

zeke
1/15/2006, 01:38 PM
Go Steelers!

BeetDigger
1/16/2006, 02:20 AM
Steelers - speaking of smoke and jaw.

OUthunder
1/16/2006, 12:35 PM
Cowhler is the biggest crybaby HC in the NFL. Plus Traber likes them so you know thew blow.

soonerboomer93
1/16/2006, 01:15 PM
1. Samuel's bogus PI call in the end zone.
2. Champ Bailey fumbled out of the end zone.
3. There was blatant PI that was no called on the Lynch interception.

1. Yeah, the pass interference was a rough call.
2. Find a pic and prove it, they couldn't find one angle to show it go out of the end zone, I watched the replays they showed, watched it on my tivo, it's next to impossible to tell for sure.
3. Only blatant if you think the #1 was legit.
4. quit your hornish crying

gnostic19
1/16/2006, 01:55 PM
Favor, I am not a big Patriot fan either, however I was wondering what team comes to mind when you think of Tom delay, Pat Robertson and GW and friends??? Texans??

Don'tforget "Salon Boy" Rick Perry.

Sooner47
1/16/2006, 02:16 PM
If anyone thinks Pittsburg is going to waltz into Denver and take out the Broncos, you are smoking some bad stuff. They are 9-0 at Invesco this year, including New England twice. Pittsburg will be go home sad and the Broncos will be going to the Super Bowl.

1stTimeCaller
1/16/2006, 02:23 PM
Go Donkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tear Down This Wall
1/16/2006, 02:27 PM
Denver owner Pat Bowlen is an OU grad. Mike Shanahan was Barry's Switzer's offensive graduate assistant in 1975 and 1976. That's good enough for me to pull for the Broncos.

OUthunder
1/16/2006, 03:09 PM
Whatever the outcome, this will be a very low rated SuperBowl i'd bet?

Bring on the Pepsi and Budweiser commmercials.

sooneron
1/16/2006, 07:03 PM
Chompers Shanahan stabbed Q in the back . **** him!
Go Steelers!

Mikie is an asshat of a human being. You should hear Pete Coors talk about him.

latersooner
1/17/2006, 04:39 PM

Who cares what Pete Coors the Nazi thinks?

Go Broncos!!!

1stTimeCaller
1/17/2006, 04:46 PM
Chompers Shanahan stabbed Q in the back . **** him!
Go Steelers!

Pete Coors, heh. An asshat like Mr. Coors calling you an asshat should be a good thing.

BeetDigger
1/17/2006, 10:18 PM
Pete Coors, heh. An asshat like Mr. Coors calling you an asshat should be a good thing.

Besides, it's hard for me to imagine this since they are both staunch republicans.

GrapevineSooner
1/18/2006, 01:33 AM
I know that since Pat Bowlen's a Sooner and they have Q, I should feel obligated to root for the Broncos.

But I can't. And it's all because of the zone blocking scheme that Shanahan's teams employ.

Yes, I know it's legal to cut block a guy from the side. But I still don't like it.

stonecoldsoonerfan
1/18/2006, 09:10 AM
Cowhler is the biggest crybaby HC in the NFL. Plus Traber likes them so you know thew blow.

everytime i tune to the animal, you hear trabor SCREAMING AND YELLING over anyone that disagrees with him about the steelers. of course, he does that with anyone about anything. i truly wonder why they take calls sometimes when trabors on. no one gets to finish what they're saying except him.

PDXsooner
1/18/2006, 12:36 PM
new england was and is clearly better than denver. turnovers were the ONLY reason denver won. oh, and the HORRIBLE pi call that gave denver 1st and goal on the ONE!

JohnnyMack
1/22/2006, 06:37 PM

/end rant.

WOOT!

Told ya so!!!!! :P

Sooner_Bob
1/22/2006, 06:42 PM
If anyone thinks Pittsburg is going to waltz into Denver and take out the Broncos, you are smoking some bad stuff. They are 9-0 at Invesco this year, including New England twice. Pittsburg will be go home sad and the Broncos will be going to the Super Bowl.

:D

Blue
1/22/2006, 08:31 PM

Ha Ha!

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/kwik-e-simpsons/wallpapers/nelson-preview.gif