PDA

View Full Version : What I would like to see in 2006...

goingoneight
1/14/2006, 04:04 PM
Note: outcome is unlikely, but here goes...

tOSU gets beat by Texass again and has to deal with the agony of losing to Texass in Asstown, TX.
OU rolls over non-conference schedule... Puts OSU in their place (if they're really playing us first conference game) down in Stoolwater.
Red River Shootout goes as follows-- 63-14, 65-13, 12-0, something along those lines in OUr favor. Thus, leaving OU to chug their way along to BIG 12 Championship vs Nebraska.

OU 42 Nebbish 3

MNC Fiesta Bowl, OU vs Notre Dame:
ESPN once again declares "best game/teams EVAR"
OU wins 7-0 (breaks Domers' 12 game "winning streak")

am I sickly obsessed with revenge or what?

goingoneight
1/14/2006, 04:07 PM
Oh, yeah... I forgot this Big 12 matchup...

OU at end of first quarter scores controversial touchdown against Texas Tech... comes back out for remaining 3 quarters-- and blows them out... :)

snp
1/14/2006, 04:21 PM
My final season as a student. :sigh:

I want to see every game in person that I can. Definately going to Baylor, OSU, and Texas A&M. Don't know if I can make it to the others, but I'm going to try.

Maybe I'll end up at OU's Law school and get 3 more years of tailgating, fun, and of course, Sooner Football.

goingoneight
1/14/2006, 04:31 PM
Hey, I graduated, and I still go to enjoy it all, as does my dad and grandpa, too.
Nothing can drag me away from the RRS, well... something of importance might... but you know what I mean...