PDA

View Full Version : My 3yr old informs his grandmother today........

oumartin
1/14/2006, 12:29 AM
that he and his mom are getting married next summer. They have alot of planning to do and its gonna be a large wedding.

That kid has the wildest imagination I have ever seen. We have no clue where he came up with that.

IN December he was looking through Christmas cards with his grandmother and says. Well Son of a blank. and about a week prior to that he couldn't poop right away and had to sit on the toilet. He let her know then that that P!ssed him off.

Being both me and the wife work his Grandmother gets to hear most of his good stuff.

Jimminy Crimson
1/14/2006, 12:34 AM
that's good stuff :)

GottaHavePride
1/14/2006, 12:51 AM
The setup: I do accents and weird voices a lot. Started when I was a kid.

So one time, when I was really little, I had decided I was going to lishp like an old man wif no teef. And I said something about "I put it down right where you're a ****tin'". I was surrounded by aunts and uncles at the time. Took them a very long time to stop laughing.

SoonerBorn68
1/14/2006, 01:28 AM
Oh, my children came home the other day & said hold your tougue with your fingers and say "apple"...and then "bench".

Damn public schools. :mad:

william_brasky
1/14/2006, 02:09 AM
he couldn't poop right away and had to sit on the toilet. He let her know then that that P!ssed him off.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that gets p!ssed off when that happens.

Melo
1/14/2006, 02:59 AM
Oh, my children came home the other day & said hold your tougue with your fingers and say "apple"...and then "bench".

Ok, I didnt know what that was... so I tried it. Why didnt I ever get taught that in school? :mad:

oumartin
1/14/2006, 06:17 AM
One of my daughters once told me "I wish you were dead!"....

Wasn't holding a knife or a gun was she?

Soonrboy
1/14/2006, 11:07 AM
Ok, I didnt know what that was... so I tried it. Why didnt I ever get taught that in school? :mad:
look down your shirt and spell "attic"

DCSooner
1/14/2006, 11:13 AM
Once when I was a yute, my g-ma took me to the restroom in a cafe. I was in the same stall with her, and noticed we had a neighbor. I looked underneath the stall wall at the unsuspecting woman and asked, "are ya poopin?"

That story still gets told around the family!

BillyBall
1/14/2006, 11:42 AM
The setup: I do accents and weird voices a lot. Started when I was a kid.

So one time, when I was really little, I had decided I was going to lishp like an old man wif no teef. And I said something about "I put it down right where you're a ****tin'". I was surrounded by aunts and uncles at the time. Took them a very long time to stop laughing.

The setup: My little brother couldn't pronounce his r's all that well

We are at dinner when a LARGE lady comes in with a large purse, he turns to our mom and exclaims "Mom look at the puss on that lady"..... Still makes me laugh.

sanantoniosooner
1/14/2006, 12:05 PM
While wrestling with my son we hit heads. I rubbed my head and said "We bumped foreheads didn't we?"

He replied "NO! We bumped TWO heads!"

Stanley1
1/14/2006, 01:20 PM
Once when I was a yute, my g-ma took me to the restroom in a cafe. I was in the same stall with her, and noticed we had a neighbor. I looked underneath the stall wall at the unsuspecting woman and asked, "are ya poopin?"

That story still gets told around the family!

For those of us that know you, this isn't a big surprise. :)

OklahomaTrombone
1/14/2006, 01:25 PM

I learned that in private school.

crawfish
1/14/2006, 01:58 PM
Ahhh, yes. Bend over and spell "run"...