PDA

View Full Version : the bandwagon is full.........

critical_phil
1/13/2006, 11:44 PM
so i was in wichita today for little critical's gymnastics meet and noticed 3 or 4 idoits sporting their new texass gear. either i've never noticed people w/ UT shirts before, or this is a new trend.

i went to the concession area where two of them were sitting at a table eating. the following quotes are real and unembellished.

burnt turd #1: even though WE won the game alls ESPN ever talks about is still USC. bush, bush, bush, bush....everything's reggie bush.

burnt turd #2: i know, and we just won back-to-back rose bowls.

burnt turd #1: well, if vince young came back we might win another one.

burnt turd #2: i heard that the houston texans are recruiting him to the NFL.

burnt turd #1: wasn't he just a sophomore?

this is a true story, witnessed by me. these were not women, children, or foreigners. these were grown men wearing their brand new licensed longwhorn apparel.

enjoy your time in the spotlight cow head rooting for peoples. the hurting starts in just a few short months......

oumartin
1/13/2006, 11:47 PM
Question is
Did little Critical kick butt and take names?

Hope so

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 11:49 PM
Told y'all to root for usc.

SoonerBorn68
1/13/2006, 11:54 PM
I rooted for the earth to open up...

KABOOKIE
1/13/2006, 11:55 PM
Dude, it's f'ing Wichita. When I moved here this is the exact word-for-word conversation between myself and newly introduced neighbor (Keep in mind I'm moving boxes and he's just standing there)......

Neighbor: You folks a movin' in?
Me: Yep.
Neighbor: Where ya from?
Me: Oklahoma!
Neighbor: Okla-ho-maaaa?
Me: Yeah.
Neighbor: Huh? An Okie? Well, you gonna like it up here. Kansas is a lot better place than Oklahoma and Wichita's 10 times the town OKC is.
Me: Right.
Neighbor: You don't think so?
Me: No.
Neighbor: Well, how do you figure? Kansas has a lot more people and we even have professional football.
Me: :rolleyes:

oumartin
1/13/2006, 11:56 PM
and your town smells like a big ole' feed yard!
Wichita is the suck man!

Last I knew Arrowhead was in Independence Mo.

Okla-homey
1/14/2006, 07:21 AM

precisely...and one more thing. I've got this one goomer I deal with daily. He's the worst sort of "2005 lonwHorns best team evar" kinda knucklehead. One day, when he left the room for something, I asked his bud, who is a Sooner, if he thought Opie Orangewearer would be wearing texas stuff EVERY flippin' day if they'd have lost to uSucc. Of course, we both concluded NOT.

william_brasky
1/14/2006, 07:26 AM
idoits?

BoogercountySooner
1/14/2006, 10:12 AM

The outcome of the game is what I wanted but the safe planeride home for the winner didn't work out how I planned!:O

OklahomaTrombone
1/14/2006, 10:17 AM
precisely...and one more thing. I've got this one goomer I deal with daily. He's the worst sort of "2005 lonwHorns best team evar" kinda knucklehead. One day, when he left the room for something, I asked his bud, who is a Sooner, if he thought Opie Orangewearer would be wearing texas stuff EVERY flippin' day if they'd have lost to uSucc. Of course, we both concluded NOT.

I have seen a disturbing amount of tejas stuff on campus.

It makes me want to start yelling at people about having school pride and stuff.

49r
1/14/2006, 03:34 PM
Last I knew Arrowhead was in Independence Mo.

Dude, that's HARDLY professional football...

Viking Kitten
1/14/2006, 03:39 PM
Makes me wish BTK was still around....

Penguin
1/14/2006, 03:40 PM
Any team called The Chefs cannot be considered professional.

Czar Soonerov
1/14/2006, 03:41 PM
Makes me wish BTK was still around....
^^^^^^^^
:mad:my post:mad:

Penguin
1/14/2006, 03:43 PM
Corrupt cookies, dude.