PDA

View Full Version : Me and my Johnny Walker are headed to a party

royalfan5
1/13/2006, 09:27 PM
It's friday, I have a three day weekend coming, a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label, plus I have been listening to Warren Zevon to get in the right frame of mind. Unfortunately, I forgot to watch the Dirty Dozen to help my focus for tonight, but I am going to be on a bullet train to drunkytown tonight, and I am stoked.

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 09:28 PM
Hook 'em Huskers!

Or whatever. ;)

MojoRisen
1/13/2006, 09:32 PM
Hook 'em Huskers!

Or whatever. ;)

Yeah- SHAAAIT YEAH! Well he rubbed a post roast all over his chest "excitable boy they all said"

Roland was a warrior from the land of the mid night sun- with his thompson gun for hire- fighting to be done; through 66 & 7 they fought the congo war finger on the trigger knee deep in gore!

SoonerInKCMO
1/13/2006, 11:02 PM
Yeah- SHAAAIT YEAH! Well he rubbed a post roast all over his chest "excitable boy they all said"

:confused: :confused:

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 11:03 PM
:confused: :confused:

I wasn't sure either, so I just left it alone.

:D

Al Gore
1/13/2006, 11:06 PM

Roland was a warrior from the land of the mid night sun- with his thompson gun for hire- fighting to be done; through 66 & 7 they fought the congo war finger on the trigger knee deep in gore!Warren Zevon song.......

MojoRisen
1/13/2006, 11:10 PM
Warren Zevon song.......

Who are these non zevon song ******s????:confused:

SoonerInKCMO
1/13/2006, 11:49 PM
Hey - anyone that wrote songs about a guy rubbing post (pot?) roasts on his chest weren't right.

;)

MojoRisen
1/13/2006, 11:51 PM
It has a strange apeal! I like it and agree with you...

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 11:56 PM
Hey - anyone that wrote songs about a guy rubbing post (pot?) roasts on his chest weren't right.

;)

I've been doing that all night.

Nothing.

royalfan5
1/14/2006, 10:28 PM
In hindsight, this was a terrible idea, well the Johnny Walker part was because I forgot that I tend to get carried away with scotch, and spent most of the day wishing somebody would have hit me between the eyes with a ball peen hammer instead.