PDA

View Full Version : Best restrooms in the OKC area

afs
1/13/2006, 09:12 PM
i got nothing

SoonerInKCMO
1/13/2006, 09:49 PM
The larger bathroom in my folks' place is pretty nice since they've re-done the flooring and walls. :)

afs
1/13/2006, 09:51 PM
can i test out the next time i'm in town?

oumartin
1/13/2006, 09:55 PM
Randy Renner comment anyone?

SoonerInKCMO
1/13/2006, 09:57 PM
can i test out the next time i'm in town?

Maybe. Since no one takes baths or showers in that bathroom, they put in some real nice thick carpeting. It's nice when you wake up in the middle of the night and have to sit there doin' your bidness with your bare feet squishin' around in the carpet. :texan:

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 09:59 PM
Maybe. Since no one takes baths or showers in that bathroom, they put in some real nice thick carpeting. It's nice when you wake up in the middle of the night and have to sit there doin' your bidness with your bare feet squishin' around in the carpet. :texan:

What? Who gets up to take a poop in the middle of the night?

afs
1/13/2006, 10:01 PM

good reading material or should I bring my own?

SoonerInKCMO
1/13/2006, 10:07 PM
What? Who gets up to take a poop in the middle of the night?

People that eat my mom's cooking for dinner. :mack:

SoonerInKCMO
1/13/2006, 10:08 PM
good reading material or should I bring my own?

You could go into my old room and grab a volume of Bible Stories for Kids. :O

opksooner
1/13/2006, 10:25 PM
My sales manager alway told me "If you're out of town, find the nearest hospital. They're always clean."

oumartin
1/13/2006, 10:27 PM
My sales manager alway told me "If you're out of town, find the nearest construction site."

Now thats just sick!

opksooner
1/13/2006, 10:37 PM
I see you fixed it for me.

afs
1/13/2006, 10:39 PM

air freshener scent? i prefer the cake baking smell over the flower arranging smell.

Jimminy Crimson
1/14/2006, 12:08 AM
The 'Family' restrooms at the Ford Center are good for gettin' your smooch, among other things, on if you can't restrain yourself at a concert, Hornets game, circus, Barney: Live!, or any other sort of event.

I've seen remnants of secks, drug usage (of the white and green varieties), and baby diapers not properly disposed of.

Just so you know.

:D

GottaHavePride
1/14/2006, 12:16 AM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2582/bathroom23mb8lb.jpg

Rhino
1/15/2006, 02:49 AM
The 'Family' restrooms at the Ford Center are good for gettin' your smooch, among other things, on if you can't restrain yourself at a concert, Hornets game, circus, Barney: Live!, or any other sort of event.

I've seen remnants of secks, drug usage (of the white and green varieties), and baby diapers not properly disposed of.

Just so you know.

:D I used to work event security at some Ford Center concerts and your description is pretty dead-on.

Jimminy Crimson
1/15/2006, 03:33 AM
I used to work event security at some Ford Center concerts and your description is pretty dead-on.

They're pretty clean for the most part, and are a great place to chunk a deuce in private during an event. :texan: