PDA

View Full Version : Best restaraunts in the OKC area?

achiro
1/13/2006, 05:25 PM
So lets compile a list.

1. Best Mexican:

2. Best Italian:

3. Best overall "chinese"(specify if you want-vietnamese, tai, etc)

4. Best Steak:

5. Best Burger:

6. Best Cajun:

7. Best Greek:

8. Best Indian:

9. Best Homestyle:

10. Best Pizza:

let me know what I've left off and I will add it as 11, and so on.

proud gonzo
1/13/2006, 05:28 PM
ted's.

that's all I know.

Stanley1
1/13/2006, 05:32 PM
Steak = Red Canyon Grill

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 05:33 PM
Quiznos

1stTimeCaller
1/13/2006, 05:34 PM
Steak = Cattlemen's

that what you meant to say.

IB4OU2
1/13/2006, 05:38 PM
Greek= Greek House (Sort of on the corner of Boyd and Jenkins in Norman)

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 05:46 PM
I don't think I've run across any "best" places (I hope). Here are some places that can definitely be crossed of the list, though.

1. Not the Best Mexican:

Chelino's, Border Crossing

2. Not the Best Italian:

Zio's, Toto's

3. Not the Best Thai:

Pad Thai, Thai Kum Koon

5. Not the Best Burger:

Johnnie's

8. Not the Best Indian:

Taste of India

10. Not the Best Pizza:

Pizza Shuttle, New York Pizza (Norman)

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 05:48 PM
11. Best Sandwich Place

City Bites, Quiznos

12. Best Barbecue

???

GottaHavePride
1/13/2006, 05:51 PM
I also nominate:
1. Not the Best Mexican:

Tulio's in Norman.

and I may have to fight you over Pad Thai and New York Pizza. ;)

(although I wish there was a chicago-style pizza place around here.)

GottaHavePride
1/13/2006, 05:55 PM
11. Best Sandwich Place

Gourmet Deli

12. Best Barbecue

Van's for hot links and brisket, Harv's for everything else. I haven't tried Earl's.

Jimminy Crimson
1/13/2006, 05:56 PM
New York Pizza RMFO!!!

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 05:58 PM
New York Pizza RMFO!!!

New York Pizza CMGITO

(clears my GI tract out)

GottaHavePride
1/13/2006, 05:58 PM
That's your problem, not theirs. ;)

OUstudent4life
1/13/2006, 05:59 PM
Best Italian: Papa Dio's (for realish Italian)

Burger? I just tried that place next to PF Changs, and it's freakin' awesome. Red Robin. Yeah, that's the name.

Cajun: ORIGINAL Pearl's, on May.

Thai: That little place in Edmond, where one guy is everything...the owner, the cook, the waitstaff...I can't remember it's name, but it used to be over near OCU...

Jimminy Crimson
1/13/2006, 06:02 PM
1. Best Mexican: Ted's for the service alone. Abuelo's for the food.

2. Best Italian: Trattoria Il Centro, hands down

3. Best overall "chinese": PF Chang's

4. Best Steak: Ranch Steakhouse or Boulevard Steakhouse

5. Best Burger: Bricktown Burgers, Irma's Burger Shack

6. Best Cajun: Pearl's (original location) or Bourbon Street

7. Best Greek: I'll say Magic Lamp on May

8. Best Indian: Gopuram

9. Best Homestyle: ? Kendall's in Norman had the best chicken fried steak in the world, but I don't know what happened, if they really did move to purcell or not.

10. Best Pizza: New York Pizza. Wish there was a location in Bricktown or downtown that was open until 3 or so for after bar pizza. That's the best.

nmsoonergirl
1/13/2006, 06:07 PM
1. Best Mexican:
Border Crossing (not in OKC, but really Norman isn't THAT far(
2. Best Italian:
I was always a Belini's fan

No strong opinion here. I really like the Pad Thai at Jana's.

4. Best Steak:
Cheever's

5. Best Burger:
Charcoal Oven

6. Best Cajun:
Pearl's

7. Best Greek:
Greek house (how can this even be a question)
8. Best Indian:
Goporom (may have spelled that wrong. It's been a while).

9. Best Homestyle: No opinion

10. Best Pizza:
Somehow I can't remember the name, but that Italian place on 50th --Jack Scully's place--that had the Fried Peperoni Pizza. YUM!

Jimminy Crimson
1/13/2006, 06:10 PM
Thai: That little place in Edmond, where one guy is everything...the owner, the cook, the waitstaff...I can't remember it's name, but it used to be over near UCO...

Thai Palace

I haven't been there in a month or two. Thanks for the reminder. This replaces PF Chang's on my list, since its not a chain.

chriscappel
1/13/2006, 06:12 PM
I like spaghetti warehouse....mmmm good

IronSooner
1/13/2006, 07:44 PM
Best Sandwich: Mr. Goodcents.

Best Steak: Boulevard Steakhouse

Best Pizza: Hideaway (Does Godfathers still exist anywhere? That used to be the greatest)

Best Chinese: House of Hunan (I think it's called) on 2nd St and Santa Fe in Edmond

Best Italian: Tommy's (at least half because of the atmosphere, jazz, etc)

achiro
1/13/2006, 09:06 PM
I'm not seeing many patterns establishing here.:O :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/13/2006, 10:25 PM
I heard Tommy's wasn't there anymore.

Steak: Mickey Mantle's (even their Happy Hour includes steak)

Mexican: Tarahumara's and a nod to Chelino's

Chinese: Golden China in Moore.

Sandwiches: Goodcents and City Bites

Italian: Edit: Bella Vista

Unique: CafeNova, Grand Avenue Grill for the sweet potato fries alone

Burgers: Ron's

Ice Cream: Crimson Creamery (RIP) so Rusty's

Jimminy Crimson
1/13/2006, 11:59 PM
Tommy's is now a Poblano Grill.

For all your Tommy's goodness, go to the recently renovated Bellini's. They carried over the good stuff from Tommy's.

RiddlerOK
3/22/2006, 12:54 PM
My faves:

1. Mexican: Ted's (their service is numero uno). Chelino's scores a few points too, and I like On The Border from the chain side.

2. Italian: Primo's in Yukon (Nothing fancy, just great food at a great price). Haven't been to Bellini's or Othello's however, I imagine my pocketbook would say "Don't waste the trip", even if they rate higher.

3. Chinese: China House (Love their take-out menu). I liked Lido, the one time I ate there. I also am partial to P. F. Chang's.

4. Steak: Outback! Forget the local steak places. The NW highway location has served me some of the best cuts of steak I've ever had, and that's really a sad indictment of Boulevard and Cattleman's reputation.

5. Burger: Johnnie's or Backyard (Depends on if you like gas-grilled or black angus steak burgers). Red Robin has really good burgers too however, I don't care for the bun and trimmings presentation on some of them. Sonic and Braums don't get enough credit in this area and I think both make very good burgers albeit they're fast food joints.

6. Cajun: None. They all suck in OKC (I'm a born Cajun and I promise you that none of the OKC restaurants, including Pearl's, have a clue what truly authentic Cajun cooking is). Go to Lake Charles, Mamou, Lafayette, Houma, Opelousas, Breaux Bridge or New Iberia for the real deal.

7. Greek: No opinion

8. Indian: No opinion

9. Homestyle: There's too many places out there that can qualify in this category.

10. Pizza: Hideaway (yes, I miss the Godfather's taco pizza too). Forget the chains. None of them appeal to me. On a side curious note: when they are on, Interurban makes a decent pizza.

11. Ice Cream: Braum's Chocolate Chip. If I take them out of the equation, I suppose Coldstone or Marble Slab would rank right up there. Not enough players in this arena.

12. Sandwiches: Quizno's has stepped back up to the head of the fast food class with their black angus and prime rib toasted subs. I haven't tried Bison Witches but, it sounds like they really rock. Subway and City Bites just don't do anything for me these days.

13. BBQ: My two favorite experiences in OKC have been at Rib Crib and Smokey Bones (an unexpected surprise the other night were how great their pork spareribs tasted), a pair of chain establishments. Oklahoma could do better in this arena if we had a major player like Cooper's, Fiorella's Jack Stack, Sonny Bryan's, etc. to drive up the standards. The County Line and Earl's have been disappointments for me because their ribs have been traditionally weak.

swardboy
3/22/2006, 01:15 PM
I lived in OKC back in the late '70's....then it was Hungry Peddler for prime rib. Not there anymore?

blueyedsooner
3/22/2006, 01:47 PM
You forgot one....

BEST GREASY A** CHICKEN: Eischen's

Love that grease pit! :P Cold beer, ballpark nachos and chili, yummy pickles, FRIED OKRA, and WHITE BREAD!! YUUUUMMMM!!!

Hamhock
3/22/2006, 01:57 PM
Does OKC still have Applewood's? I don't remember what street it was on. It was North of 44 and West of 35. They serve hot apple fritters while you wait on your food. They had a crab topped fillet that was awesome. I used to take the gf there each semester when the scholarship money came in.

Mjcpr
3/22/2006, 01:59 PM
Can someone do one of these threads for Tulsa?

TIA

TopDaugIn2000
3/22/2006, 02:01 PM
Does OKC still have Applewood's? I don't remember what street it was on. It was North of 44 and West of 35. They serve hot apple fritters while you wait on your food. They had a crab topped fillet that was awesome. I used to take the gf there each semester when the scholarship money came in.

yeah, it's up on memorial. the fritters are the ONLY reason I'd go there. Not impressed with the other stuff.

Hamhock
3/22/2006, 02:02 PM
I was young and impressionable...

soonerbrat
3/22/2006, 02:18 PM

it used to be on Reno..they moved up to Memorial a few years ago..

I took the kids there for brunch one day and it seemed like it wasn't as good as it used to be. the apple fritters and rolls were the same but the salad didn't taste very good

Hamhock
3/22/2006, 02:18 PM
What is this "salad" of which you speak?

Rhino
3/22/2006, 02:29 PM
Best Chinese takeout: China House, 122nd & May
Best Thai: Pad Thai
Best Korean: B-Won (44th?&Sunnylane)
Best Burger: VZDs
Best Greek: Greek House
Best Sandwich Place: Gourmet Deli
Best Pizza: Ken's (R.I.P.)
Best Hot Pretzels: The Library
Best Mexican: Pepe Delgados

Jimminy Crimson
3/22/2006, 03:00 PM
Best Hot Pretzels: The Library/Coach's

Damn, I could go for a few pretzel's right now. :cool:

Soonrboy
3/22/2006, 04:01 PM
I read Kendalls is going back to Noble at the original place.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/22/2006, 04:13 PM
Best Mexican: Pepe DelgadosPepe Delgado's isn't even Mexican is it? I've been there once. It seemed like glorified Taco Bell, not that that is a bad thing.

Best Pizza and Italian: Bella Vista
Best Hibachi: Shogun

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/22/2006, 04:14 PM
I had hairs baked in my fritters at Applewoods once. Gwoss.

VK and I like to visit the salad lady at Boulevard on occasion.

"Would you care for a salad? How 'bouchoo?"

RacerX
3/22/2006, 04:18 PM
Pepe Delgado's isn't even Mexican is it? I've been there once. It seemed like glorified Taco Bell, not that that is a bad thing.

My suspicions are now confirmed.

ultimatesooner1
3/22/2006, 04:20 PM
I read Kendalls is going back to Noble at the original place.

we went to where the one in Norman was after the osu game last year and they had a different name but the same chicken fry

C&CDean
3/22/2006, 04:21 PM
Anybody that lists a chain for "best sandwich" is a nimrod.

Anybody that lists a chain for "best chinese" is a nimrod.

Anybody that lists a chain for "best steak" is a nimrod.

And Kendall's is open in Purcell, and will be opening back in their original Noble location very soon. Which will give you one place to get the best chicken fry, the best burger, and the best onion rings.

And Johnnie's is probably the most overrated, nasty, overpriced burger joint ever. EVER. Their onion rings are OK, but their burgers are below average. Way below.

IB4OU2
3/22/2006, 04:23 PM
Anybody that lists a chain for "best sandwich" is a nimrod.

Anybody that lists a chain for "best chinese" is a nimrod.

Anybody that lists a chain for "best steak" is a nimrod.

And Kendall's is open in Purcell, and will be opening back in their original Noble location very soon. Which will give you one place to get the best chicken fry, the best burger, and the best onion rings.

And Johnnie's is probably the most overrated, nasty, overpriced burger joint ever. EVER. Their onion rings are OK, but their burgers are below average. Way below.

I hate Johnie's.........Wtf puts a bunch of pickles, bbq sauce and cheese on their burgers?

C&CDean
3/22/2006, 04:26 PM
I hate Johnie's.........Wtf puts a bunch of pickles, bbq sauce and cheese on their burgers?

I can live with pickles. I can live with cheese. But that horrendous red sauce they poured on my last burger tasted like mung. And the burger itself is just meh. A great burger can be eaten all by itself, or with pretty much any combination of condiments. Without a bunch of mustard and ****, a Johnnie's burger ain't hardly edible.

RacerX
3/22/2006, 04:27 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Rhino
Pepe Delgado's isn't even Mexican is it? I've been there once. It seemed like glorified Taco Bell, not that that is a bad thing. The sign says "Fine Mexican Food". I know someone here was trying to say it was Puerto Rican and that's all well and good, but it's Mexican.

It isn't Tex-Mex like you heathens are used to.

RacerX
I can live with pickles. I can live with cheese. But that horrendous red sauce they poured on my last burger tasted like mung. And the burger itself is just meh. A great burger can be eaten all by itself, or with pretty much any combination of condiments. Without a bunch of mustard and ****, a Johnnie's burger ain't hardly edible.

Jimminy Crimson
3/22/2006, 04:29 PM
The sign says "Fine Mexican Food". I know someone here was trying to say it was Puerto Rican and that's all well and good, but it's Mexican.

True.

Same heathens who ran off Cabo del Sol. :mad: It ain't sposed to be El Chico, you retards! :mack:

RacerX
3/22/2006, 04:29 PM
VZD's rocks for burgers, as well as that place Norm and I went to, though it probably burned down shortly thereafter.

I remember really liking Johnnies a while back. Then it was bland as all get out, even the rings. I got a burger there (Memorial and May) recently and it was really good. A lot better than the last few.

Over expansion.

RacerX
3/22/2006, 04:30 PM
El Chico, you retards! :mack:

True dat.

C&CDean
3/22/2006, 04:32 PM
The sign says "Fine Mexican Food". I know someone here was trying to say it was Puerto Rican and that's all well and good, but it's Mexican.

Actually, it's Honduran/Guatemalen. But if it said "Fine Honduran/Guatamalen Food" how many ****in' hillbillies would go inside? "Hell no Clem, I ain't eatin' none of that French ****."

Jimminy Crimson
3/22/2006, 04:33 PM
I remember really like Johnnies a while back. Then it was like bland as all get out, even the rings. I got burger there (Memorial and May) and it was really good. A lot better than the last few. Over expansion.

What's funny, is that the Memorial & May location is the newest Johnnie's. :cool:

When I can, I try to make it to the 'original' on Britton.

RacerX
3/22/2006, 04:34 PM
What's funny, is that the Memorial & May location is the newest Johnnie's. :cool:

When I can, I try to make it to the 'original' on Britton.

I know, it's just the most convenient.

C&CDean
3/22/2006, 04:34 PM
VZD's rocks for burgers, as well as that place Norm and I went to, though it probably burned down shortly thereafter.

I remember really liking Johnnies a while back. Then it was bland as all get out, even the rings. I got a burger there (Memorial and May) recently and it was really good. A lot better than the last few.

Over expansion.

Dude, Johnnie's blows. I ask you, how much do you have to pay at Johnnie's for a ****ty burger, some rings, and a drink? That's right, about $10+. I ate at the Norman one a few weeks ago while waiting for my wife's car to get washed across the street. Our lunch was like $22. For 2 ****ty burgers. I can name 10 restaraunts off the top of my head with a better burger. Two of them are McDonald's and Burger King.

TopDaugIn2000
3/22/2006, 04:35 PM
VK and I like to visit the salad lady at Boulevard on occasion.

"Would you care for a salad? How 'bouchoo?"

"Would you like to have a sal-ad?"

OH I LOVE HER!!!!!! She could sell the hell outta watermelon too.

I miss Boulevard lunches :(

We had a GREAT waitress, named Janice, NEVER EVER EVER let my water glass get empty. Sat in her section EVERY day.

TopDaugIn2000
3/22/2006, 04:36 PM
Dude, Johnnie's blows. I ask you, how much do you have to pay at Johnnie's for a ****ty burger, some rings, and a drink? That's right, about $10+. I ate at the Norman one a few weeks ago while waiting for my wife's car to get washed across the street. Our lunch was like $22. For 2 ****ty burgers. I can name 10 restaraunts off the top of my head with a better burger. Two of them are McDonald's and Burger King.

might as well get raped at johnnie's while you are getting raped at fast lane I guess......

RacerX
3/22/2006, 04:36 PM
I miss Boulevard lunches :(

We had a GREAT waitress, named Janice, NEVER EVER EVER let my water glass get empty. Sat in her section EVERY day.

I had no idea that you're 60.

C&CDean
3/22/2006, 04:38 PM
Now it's my turn:

Jimminy Crimson
3/22/2006, 04:40 PM
Boulevard Cafeteria is good stuff.

My best friends gpa was always getting something done at St. Anthony's or Bone & Joint and we'd tag along and eat at Boulevard afterwards.

I like Queen Anne's, too.

We should have a sf.com cafeteria lunch. Anyone?

If you had asked me back in the day which burger shack would have become the 'Oklahoma staple', I would have put my money on Big Ed's and not Johnnie's.

RacerX
3/22/2006, 04:40 PM
Now it's my turn:

I fixed it, that is, if you were addressing me.

C&CDean
3/22/2006, 04:41 PM
I know the son of the former owners of the Queen Anne. I didn't know they were still open.

Oh, and "in."

TopDaugIn2000
3/22/2006, 04:42 PM
I had no idea that you're 60.

yeah, median age in there was about 95. but we loved it, went there at least twice a week for their 'veggie plate'. GOOOOOOD eatin.

C&CDean
3/22/2006, 04:43 PM

TopDaugIn2000
3/22/2006, 04:45 PM
I've never been to queen anne's, but my former 96 yr old neighbor, Mrs. Hill, used to RAVE about it.

Jimminy Crimson
3/22/2006, 04:48 PM
I've never been to queen anne's, but my former 96 yr old neighbor, Mrs. Hill, used to RAVE about it.

Why'd she stop raving about it? :confused: ;)
Sorry, I had to.

RacerX
3/22/2006, 04:53 PM

Ditto.

C&CDean
3/22/2006, 04:56 PM
Ditto.

" "

TopDaugIn2000
3/22/2006, 04:57 PM
Why'd she stop raving about it? :confused: ;)
Sorry, I had to.

I moved.

Need to write her, see how she's doing. She's a go-getter I tell ya.

Mjcpr
3/22/2006, 04:57 PM
I moved.

Need to write her, see how she's doing. She's a go-getter I tell ya.

How long ago has this been.....cuz I might have some bad news for you.

TopDaugIn2000
3/22/2006, 04:59 PM
How long ago has this been.....cuz I might have some bad news for you.

I moved just before thanksgiving.

Skysooner
3/22/2006, 05:00 PM
Mexican - Ted's for Tex-Mex, Abuelo's for Cal-Mex

Italian - Nonna's

Steaks - Mickey Mantle's

BBQ - Leo's

Chinese - PF Chang's for General, Golden Palace (50th) for Mongolian

Chicken Fried Steak - Ann's Chicken Fry

Seafood - Pearl's with the caveat that there is no really good seafood in OKC

Partial Qualifier
3/22/2006, 05:10 PM
1. Best Mexican: MARGARITA's, on May just north of Grand, I can't believe nobody's mentioned it. You noobs :) Ted's original cook (the guy who made Ted's menu) is the owner/operator and the food is better'n Teds. And the service is great because they can only get about 15 parties in that place. You're welcome

Jimminy Crimson
3/22/2006, 05:12 PM
1. Best Mexican: MARGARITA's, on May just north of Grand, I can't believe nobody's mentioned it. You noobs :) Ted's original cook (the guy who made Ted's menu) is the owner/operator and the food is better'n Teds. And the service is great because they can only get about 15 parties in that place. You're welcome

I liked the asian place that was there before Marg's. I like it now, though. You almost get that 'southside dirty' feel to it, which adds to how good it is. :texan:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/22/2006, 05:17 PM
1. Best Mexican: MARGARITA's, on May just north of Grand, I can't believe nobody's mentioned it. You noobs :) Ted's original cook (the guy who made Ted's menu) is the owner/operator and the food is better'n Teds. And the service is great because they can only get about 15 parties in that place. You're welcomeI believe it was you who told us first about the greatness of Habanero's. Have you been to the new place yet?

Partial Qualifier
3/22/2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah SBSB, but for some odd reason, the food wasn't as good :(
Maybe it has something to do with being open all day, breakfast, etc.
Their breakfast is pretty good but their coffee tastes like ****

Partial Qualifier
3/22/2006, 05:21 PM
I liked the asian place that was there before Marg's. I like it now, though. You almost get that 'southside dirty' feel to it, which adds to how good it is. :texan:

Dude, me too! Their combo fried rice was so good

"Oriental Express"

Yeah you always leave Margarita's smelling like a fajita, they need to do something about the ventilation. Oh and ask for the skillet salsa.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/22/2006, 05:23 PM
Yeah SBSB, but for some odd reason, the food wasn't as good :(
Maybe it has something to do with being open all day, breakfast, etc.
Their breakfast is pretty good but their coffee tastes like ****I wondered about the breakfast. Dude, you have to go to Maria's. It's by the Catholic Church and the big lit-up-at-night park.

Oh and your brother loves my nekkid Baby Jesus I got in the King Cake. Weirdo.

Chuck Bao
3/22/2006, 05:35 PM
McDonald’s take-out is the bestest of the best, in my opinion. Some of you may scoff, but have you ever tried:

Mexican: Big Mac with hot salsa and extra jalapenos
Tex-Mex: Big Mac with chili, red beans and cheese
US: Big Mac with cottage cheese
US (2): Big Mac with monterrey jack cheese
US (southern): Big Mac with fried okra
Thai: Big Mac with spicy green curry
Lebanese: Big Mac with hummas
Indian: Big Mac with raieta (yoghurt) and masala curry
Indian (2): Big Mac with palaak paneer (puree spinach with goat cheese)
French: Big Mac with bleu cheese
English: Big Mac with mushy peas

Chuck Bao
3/22/2006, 05:37 PM
Oh, I forgot my all-time fav.

Japanese: Big Mac with wasabi

King Crimson
3/22/2006, 05:41 PM
Ted's is so overrated it's not even funny.

melted cheese and shredded iceberg lettuce is never worth waiting an hour for.

RacerX
3/22/2006, 05:57 PM
The thread can be locked now.

It's complete.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/22/2006, 05:58 PM
Ted's is so overrated it's not even funny.

melted cheese and shredded iceberg lettuce is never worth waiting an hour for.I agree. Let the gnashing of the teeth of Ted's lovers begin

phead903
3/22/2006, 06:04 PM
I have another category I need help with - best place to take a 13-year old girls soccer team to eat around the Lake Hefner area that will be fun for them, yet still serve alcohol for the parents! I'll be there on the weekend of March 31 - April 2 and need suggestions.

TIA ;)

mdklatt
3/22/2006, 06:08 PM
I have another category I need help with - best place to take a 13-year old girls soccer team to eat around the Lake Hefner area that will be fun for them, yet still serve alcohol for the parents! I'll be there on the weekend of March 31 - April 2 and need suggestions.

TIA ;)

Sugar's in Norman

EDIT: Never mind, that's not near Lake Hefner.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/22/2006, 08:46 PM

TIA ;)Bahama Breeze or Louie's on the Lake

Jimminy Crimson
3/22/2006, 11:23 PM

TIA ;)

I don't know if they serve any drinks for the adults, possibly beer, but Incredible Pizza might be worth giving a look at, especially with a buncha kids.

www.incrediblepizza.com

Zbird
3/23/2006, 12:04 AM
ADDED to your list

So lets compile a list.

1. Best Mexican:

2. Best Italian: La Tratoria - Downtown -Old Montomery bldg

4. Best Steak: Cattlemens

5. Best Burger:

6. Best Cajun:

7. Best Greek:

8. Best Indian:

9. Best Homestyle:

10. Best Pizza: ? Name --Jack Sussy's receipe (North May)

11. Best Brazillian: Gaucho Grill NW Hiway between Mac & Rock

12 Fish: Catfish Cabin Buffet

let me know what I've left off and I will add it as 11, and so on.