PDA

View Full Version : USPS question (Dean?)

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 04:06 PM
I'm expecting a package from Best Buy, and it seems like it's well overdue. It was shipped using UPS Mail Innovations, whatever that is. Apparently they hand it off the Post Office at some point for final delivery. I have tracking information for the package up to the point that where reached Oklahoma City a week ago. Is there any way to find out what happened to it after that?

Jan 4 2006 Mail Retrieved From Customer
Jan 4 2006 Received at UPS Mail Innovations Origin RPF Austin, TX
Jan 4 2006 Processed at UPS Mail Innovations Origin RPF Austin, TX
Jan 5 2006 Manifested (Postage Paid)
Jan 6 2006 Entered USPS Facility - SCF OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

JohnnyMack
1/13/2006, 04:08 PM
Some dude is selling your new stereo out of a white van at a Shell station in MWC.

C&CDean
1/13/2006, 04:25 PM
Dude, you're pretty much screwed.

If you don't have a USPS tracking #, there's not a lot you can do right now. You can call 1-800-ask-usps or go to usps.com.

Of course if you'd have just had it shipped USPS in the first place you'd already be enjoying your pimptastic tunes several days ago.

OklahomaTrombone
1/13/2006, 04:37 PM
I'm expecting a package from Best Buy, and it seems like it's well overdue. It was shipped using UPS Mail Innovations, whatever that is. Apparently they hand it off the Post Office at some poinat for final delivery. I have tracking information for the package up to the point that where reached Oklahoma City a week ago. Is there any way to find out what happened to it after that?

thats your first problem.

Penguin
1/13/2006, 04:38 PM
Have you checked your mailbox? It's probably been sitting in there for a week.

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 04:41 PM
Of course if you'd have just had it shipped USPS in the first place you'd already be enjoying your pimptastic tunes several days ago.

But it's been is USPS's hands since last week, apparently.