Yep still sucks. That is all.

Jimminy Crimson
1/13/2006, 02:37 PM
Yep still sucks. That is all.

One of my favorite airports.

Go eat some Uno and drink a beer. It'll make everything all better! :D

OUDoc
1/13/2006, 02:38 PM
Short and to the point. That goes for the post as well. ;)

IronSooner
1/13/2006, 02:39 PM
If you get bored you could come visit, I'm 140mi south. You could probably make it here and back before your flight leaves.

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 02:40 PM
I can't believe its freaking snowing here. If I get stuck in this hell hole I'm going to be supa.****ed.

Coming up here is teh suck. It throws me off for at least a week.

Fugue
1/13/2006, 02:42 PM
it sounds as though your attitude is similar to that of the ferocious puppy in your av. :)

King Crimson
1/13/2006, 02:43 PM
15 Starbucks at o'Hare. i learned this on the in-flight read over the holidays. hoo boy!

Jimminy Crimson
1/13/2006, 02:48 PM
Coming up here is teh suck. It throws me off for at least a week.

Changing time zones and all... ;)

DAMN that jetlag!

JohnnyMack
1/13/2006, 02:50 PM
There are worse airports to be at. Lots worse. I like the little book store next to the food court, don't remember the name.

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 02:54 PM
Changing time zones and all... ;)

DAMN that jetlag!

No Jet lag same time zone. Its just that I need to be in my hospitals and if I'm up here I can't be in my hospitals. It always seems like things go to **** as soon as you leave.

I'm just cranky. 2 hours of surgical facemask training makes me VERY cranky.

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 02:56 PM
I'm just cranky. 2 hours of surgical facemask training makes me VERY cranky.

That's 3 times as long as it took me to learn how to us it!!

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/106759/2/istockphoto_106759_blue_surgical_mask.jpg

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 03:00 PM
That's 3 times as long as it took me to learn how to us it!!

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/106759/2/istockphoto_106759_blue_surgical_mask.jpg

On EVS uses those. Are you telling me pat that you are a janitor?

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 03:02 PM
No, I'm a branch manager for Dunder-Mifflin.

C&CDean
1/13/2006, 03:04 PM
Maybe you'll be delayed until I come through next Tuesday morning. We'll hook up at Wolfgang Puck's.

Chicago O'Hare is probably one of the better airports to get stuck in. Quit yer bitchin'.

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 03:05 PM
No, I'm a branch manager for Dunder-Mifflin.

Assistant to the branch manager....

Ike
1/13/2006, 03:06 PM
since its all snowified up here, be glad you ain't stuck at midway!

oh, and I'm only about 30 miles southeast. wanna come tour a gubment lab?

Jimminy Crimson
1/13/2006, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=Ike]since its all snowified up here, be glad you ain't stuck at midway!
[QUOTE]

True, Midway SUCCS

Stanley1
1/13/2006, 03:12 PM
Assistant to the branch manager....

Assistant branch manager, thats what he said.

:)

Rhino
1/13/2006, 03:20 PM
it sounds as though your attitude is similar to that of the ferocious puppy in your av. :) You should have heard her on the phone a couple minutes ago.

Fugue
1/13/2006, 03:26 PM
You should have heard her on the phone a couple minutes ago.

meltdown?

Rhino
1/13/2006, 03:28 PM
ferocious puppy.

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 03:30 PM
completely! I JUST WANT TO GO TO OKLAHOMA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! Now we have been moved back to 3:45. I will be lucky if I get home tonight at all! GOD I HATE CHICAGO!!!!!!

And if one more person tells me how cool this airport is, at the next tailgate I'm taking out your knee.

People, I'm flying on a crop duster ya know what they like to call a "regional jet". My company just cleared 2.2 BILLION dollars this year and I am flying of a ****ing crop duster. whatever.

Ike
1/13/2006, 03:33 PM
completely! I JUST WANT TO GO TO OKLAHOMA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! Now we have been moved back to 3:45. I will be lucky if I get home tonight at all! GOD I HATE CHICAGO!!!!!!

And if one more person tells me how cool this airport is, at the next tailgate I'm taking out your knee.

People, I'm flying on a crop duster ya know what they like to call a "regional jet". My company just cleared 2.2 BILLION dollars this year and I am flying of a ****ing crop duster. whatever.

more snow's commin. might be quicker to drive. (its only 13 hours, and that was just barely speeding...you could bump that down to 11 or 12 easy with sufficent lead-footedness.)

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 03:34 PM
I'm gonna cry.

Stanley1
1/13/2006, 03:36 PM
Crop duster? In the snow? You can't buy that kind of excitement. Enjoy.

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2006, 03:37 PM
I feel for ya Lil . . . I was 8 1/2 hours late getting home from National Airport last month.

Oh and I can't say how nice O'Hare is cause I've never flown through there.

:D

Ike
1/13/2006, 03:38 PM
you haven't experienced a true crop duster till you've been on one with props. at least yours will have 2, count em 2 jet engines on em. be glad they rate you high enough for that :D oh, and ;)

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 03:41 PM
nope I pretty sure the one i flew in to dallas from abilene one time and the kind that they actually got out side the plane and kick started it. 2 seats. major suckage. At least this one has 3 seats.

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2006, 03:41 PM
you haven't experienced a true crop duster till you've been on one with props. at least yours will have 2, count em 2 jet engines on em. be glad they rate you high enough for that :D oh, and ;)

I was on twin prop a 16 passenger plane with Mesa "scare" lines from Farmington, NM to Denver . . . talk about insane.

Of course the bigger one I flew on from Minneapolis to Grand Rapids wasn't much better.

Stanley1
1/13/2006, 03:42 PM
I flew a little twin prop from Tulsa to Dallas once. On January 2nd, in the middle of an ice storm. Swore I'd never get on one of them again.

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2006, 03:43 PM
nope I pretty sure the one i flew in to dallas from abilene one time and the kind that they actually got out side the plane and kick started it. 2 seats. major suckage. At least this one has 3 seats.

Anytime I can reach from one side of the plane to the other it's not a good thing . . .

Ike
1/13/2006, 03:45 PM
oh, and on the 'regional jets' pray to god you aren't seated next to a 350 lb whale like I was the last time I flew to Okrahoma. BTW, I bet you are flying United or their ugly stepsister 'Ted'. I don't think American or any of the other major carriers fly regionals to OKC.

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 03:47 PM
Anytime I can reach from one side of the plane to the other it's not a good thing . . .

The bigger the plane, the more likely you are to die when it crashes. :texan:

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 03:48 PM
I don't think American or any of the other major carriers fly regionals to OKC.

That's the majority of what they fly here.

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2006, 03:48 PM
The bigger the plane, the more likely you are to die when it crashes. :texan:

Seriously?

proud gonzo
1/13/2006, 03:49 PM
lemme tell ya, i feel your pain. I like chicago's airport though... I was stuck there for 9 hours once because of weather. it's a much better place to be stuck than Minneapolis. I was in Minneapolis for 11 hours.

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 03:51 PM
Seriously?

Would you rather hit the ground at 90 MPH surrounded by tens of gallons of fuel (single engine propeller plane) or 190 MPH surrounded by thousands of gallons of fuel?

Ike
1/13/2006, 03:52 PM
That's the majority of what they fly here.

really...well, they are at least the bigger ones then.

on every carrier except united Ive flown to OKC, I've been in planes that were at least 5 seats per row. maybe thats called regional too...but Uniteds were so damn small that the jetways at chicago were unable to lower themselves down to it, so you had to board and unboard from the tarmac....that really sucks in weather like this too....

1stTimeCaller
1/13/2006, 03:54 PM
I like riding those CRJs if that's what you are talking about.

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 03:55 PM
Would you rather hit the ground at 90 MPH surrounded by tens of gallons of fuel (single engine propeller plane) or 190 MPH surrounded by thousands of gallons of fuel?

Would it matter much?

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 03:57 PM
Would it matter much?

The majority of people involved in small airplane crashes survive.

C&CDean
1/13/2006, 04:12 PM
Lil,

Being the frequent traveller for nigh on 20 years now, I can feel your pain.

However, those Embraers you're flying home on much more closely resemble a Learjet than a "crop duster." Would you be bitching if you were flying on a Learjet from Chicago to OKC? I didn't think so.

Also, Rhino will keep for a few extra hours. In fact, it gives him time to better - ahem - prepare himself for his beyonce's return. Of course it's going to take you more time to - ahem - prepare yourself in a shower washing off those extra hours of airport/airplane grunge.

And I've found after every jacked-up business trip, about 5 minutes after I get on the road out of the airport it's just all good. The bull**** kind of melts away.......

Rhino
1/13/2006, 04:16 PM
The majority of people involved in small airplane crashes survive. You guys are not helping here.

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 04:26 PM
oh, and on the 'regional jets' pray to god you aren't seated next to a 350 lb whale like I was the last time I flew to Okrahoma. BTW, I bet you are flying United or their ugly stepsister 'Ted'. I don't think American or any of the other major carriers fly regionals to OKC.

Nope it's American Eagle. And now were waiting for the damn flight crew to get here. This seriously is starting to **** me off. What's wrong with the current flight crew?

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 04:27 PM
I don't think the heavy stuff is going to come down for a while.

C&CDean
1/13/2006, 04:27 PM
Nope it's American Eagle. And now were waiting for the damn flight crew to get here. This seriously is starting to **** me off. What's wrong with the current flight crew?

They still are dealing with their meth buzz.

Relax young traveller. R...eeee.....lllll....aaaa.....xxxxx

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 04:31 PM
Deano I would love to but they have stuck us down here in the basement with out alcohol. My territory is crashing down around me, packs missing, hospitals ****ed. Oh did I mention that I have two clinical trials starting next week on oposite sides of the states? I also have to present to an OR staff on Monday. And deal with all the new JCAHO regulations that just rolled out.

I need Alcohol, I need Rhino, and I need puppies. Not in that order.

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 04:31 PM
What's wrong with the current flight crew?

They might be scheduled for another flight, or have reach their duty hour limit. Airlines like delays even less than passengers do.

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 04:32 PM
Deano I would love to but they have stuck us down here in the basement with out alcohol. My territory is crashing down around me, packs missing, hospitals ****ed. Oh did I mention that I have two clinical trials starting next week on oposite sides of the states? I also have to present to an OR staff on Monday. And deal with all the new JCAHO regulations that just rolled out.

I need Alcohol, I need Rhino, and I need puppies. Not in that order.

I'm off Monday on account of MLK, Jr Day.

LilSooner
1/13/2006, 04:33 PM
I don't want to hear rational respones here, buddy. Another thing when did they stop serving tequilla on flights. What a bunch of horse****!

Jimminy Crimson
1/13/2006, 04:40 PM
Another thing when did they stop serving tequilla on flights. What a bunch of horse****!

Probably due to that time when I took body shots off of that hot stewardess! :texan:

mdklatt
1/13/2006, 04:44 PM
Another thing when did they stop serving tequilla on flights. What a bunch of horse****!

When there started to be too many unruly and irrational passengers to deal with.

:eddie:

Ike
1/13/2006, 04:46 PM
I don't want to hear rational respones here, buddy. Another thing when did they stop serving tequilla on flights. What a bunch of horse****!

thats why I bring my own.

Rhino
1/13/2006, 04:55 PM
BTW, Lil got on the flight finally.

There was no alcohol to be found when I talked to her, but apparently she found some rageohol to drink.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/13/2006, 04:56 PM
Oh next time take a "bottle of water" full of tequila.

Ike
1/13/2006, 04:57 PM

There was no alcohol to be found when I talked to her, but apparently she found some rageohol to drink.

poor girl. I heard that stuff tastes like crap.

Mjcpr
1/13/2006, 05:00 PM

Oh, God. She's a rageaholic?

Rhino
1/13/2006, 05:04 PM
I'm not scheduling an intervention again.

JohnnyMack
1/13/2006, 05:05 PM
I'm not scheduling an intervention again.

Xanax.

You're welcome.