PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY THE 13TH

soonerbrat
1/13/2006, 10:39 AM
Usually my lucky day.

today, not so much so far.

Perhaps my luck will change later in the day.

TopDawg
1/13/2006, 10:42 AM
You think you're having an unlucky day?!

http://www.creativescreenwriting.com/csdaily/csdart/images/2005-10-Oct/Friday%20the%2013th%20-%20Esther%20Williams,%20the%20later%20years%20(300 w).jpg

skycat
1/13/2006, 10:44 AM
When I was a kid I always liked Friday the 13th because that meant the next day I could go over to my buddy's house and watch Saturday the 14th. Which to my mind at the time was comedy genious.

TopDawg
1/13/2006, 10:44 AM
http://www.thestinkers.com/images2/f1-01.jpg

soonerbrat
1/13/2006, 10:45 AM
Maybe that's where they got the idea for the "Scary Movie" series.

IronSooner
1/13/2006, 10:58 AM
Now I know what to rent tomorrow night.

Chuck Bao
1/13/2006, 01:23 PM
Friday 13th. Who's got this day beaten and whipped and put to bed already?

I'm pretty close to doing it. I almost did, but I also almost ran over a stupid white chick. Good gawd didn't she see me ribbing my engine ready to go out and do battle with the traffic.

I can just see her posting on the Longhornfans board about a crazy white guy almost running completely over her until she did this amazing Chinese kung fu zen kick boxing move flying through the air and narrowing missing my bike ridding over her.

For the record, her boyfriend just went Pfffft. Probably he has to deal with kung fu zen kick boxing flying chick all the time.

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2006, 01:27 PM
Friday 13th. Who's got this day beaten and whipped and put to bed already?

I'm pretty close to doing it. I almost did, but I also almost ran over a stupid white chick. Good gawd didn't she see me ribbing my engine ready to go out and do battle with the traffic.

I can just see her posting on the Longhornfans board about a crazy white guy almost running completely over her until she did this amazing Chinese kung fu zen kick boxing move flying through the air and narrowing missing my bike ridding over her.

For the record, her boyfriend just went Pfffft. Probably he has to deal with kung fu zen kick boxing flying chick all the time.

Weird post of the day nominee.

:D

Chuck Bao
1/13/2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks Bob!

Running over white girl would have been like really bad luck.

The fact that she did a flying move out of the way was, yes weird, but fortunate.

I never expect white girls can jump like that.