PDA

View Full Version : Alito looking a little run down...and who could blame him

Hatfield
1/12/2006, 10:14 AM
if I had to listen to these people blowgut at me for an entire week. I would go crazy.

Harry Beanbag
1/12/2006, 10:15 AM
The patience he's displayed this week in the face of such blowhard idiocy is reason enough to confirm him.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/12/2006, 10:34 AM
The patience he's displayed this week in the face of such blowhard idiocy is reason enough to confirm him.He knew what was coming, and was prepared for how stupid it would be. Obviously, he wants the jorb really bad.:)

VeeJay
1/12/2006, 10:42 AM
Ted Kennedy and Schumer won't be happy until a Republican nominee struts in there swearing to reverse slavery.

Sooner in Tampa
1/12/2006, 10:57 AM
You would look tired after sparring with that schmuck Kennedy too.

Hatfield
1/12/2006, 11:05 AM
yeah, only the dems have been schmucks in this....take the blinders off dude.

both sides are doing nothing but pandering to their base until tomorrow when they confirm him.

dems try to pin him down on things while the repubs stroke him as the next coming of jesus.

you can't act like only one party is not engaging in schmuckery

Sooner in Tampa
1/12/2006, 11:09 AM
yeah, only the dems have been schmucks in this....take the blinders off dude.

both sides are doing nothing but pandering to their base until tomorrow when they confirm him.

dems try to pin him down on things while the repubs stroke him as the next coming of jesus.

you can't act like only one party is not engaging in schmuckeryThere are schmucks on both sides, Kennedy is the King.