PDA

View Full Version : Ah Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The Consumate Showman
1/12/2006, 12:24 AM
Might we hear this in 06??? We may have to reserve this for Rufus only.....

Unless Ah You just goes absolutely nuts...

Maybe everybody should come to one of the games with Hawaiian lays.....

CJ and his family are always easy to spot after a game, they all wear them. I think it's pretty damn cool myself....

Talk amongst yourselves......:)

Jimminy Crimson
1/12/2006, 12:25 AM
I think you mean leis... ;)

OU_Sooners75
1/12/2006, 01:02 AM
Maybe everybody should come to one of the games with Hawaiian lays.....

Now why the hell would i want to wear Lays?

You may like being greasy...but noo...not me!

:)

BASSooner
1/12/2006, 01:03 AM
Ah You...Pendleton.....?....Birdine I'm lovin this line up even with the question mark

shavedmarmoset
1/12/2006, 01:36 AM
Ah You...Pendleton.....?....Birdine I'm lovin this line up even with the question mark

?=Granger hopefully:D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/12/2006, 02:14 AM
no one can keep this much enthusiasm through the offseason...

LoyalFan
1/12/2006, 08:19 AM
I think you mean leis... ;)

He might, just maybe, mean "consumNate" too. Then again...

The Consumate Showman
1/12/2006, 09:24 AM
He might, just maybe, mean "consumNate" too. Then again...

Sorry, didn't know how to spell it....leis then, thanks...

RooseveltRoughRider
1/12/2006, 09:29 AM
I remember watching CJ play in High School back in Hawaii when he played for the Kahuku Red Raiders...not much speed on that team, but they dominated the OIA. It was a country school on the NorthShore that used to come into Honolulu and whip the city kids all the time.

Soonermagik
1/12/2006, 09:48 AM
Imagine.... Birdine, Ah Youuuuu, McCoy, Granger!!! Could be the best front four in the big 12.

The Consumate Showman
1/12/2006, 09:51 AM
Imagine.... Birdine, Ah Youuuuu, McCoy, Granger!!! Could be the best front four in the big 12.

If Ah You can beat out J. Williams...

The_Red_Patriot
1/12/2006, 11:35 AM
Yea we will!

You will also see BOMAR SOONER shirts. They will be as popular as the All Day shirts. Mark my words.

I should copyright that.

The Drunken Indian

SkipTracer
1/12/2006, 11:58 AM
I also think the fans should wear big 4x4 bandages on their forehead for the first game.:D

The Consumate Showman
1/12/2006, 12:02 PM
I also think the fans should wear big 4x4 bandages on their forehead for the first game.:D

that would be freakin awesome!!!:)

OUGreg723
1/12/2006, 03:25 PM
Not to mention THIBS!!

Luthor
1/12/2006, 04:24 PM
Never had a Hawaiian lay. I do like them grass skirts though.

Scott D
1/12/2006, 05:22 PM
I remember watching CJ play in High School back in Hawaii when he played for the Kahuku Red Raiders...not much speed on that team, but they dominated the OIA. It was a country school on the NorthShore that used to come into Honolulu and whip the city kids all the time.

for the longest time they had trouble with Waianae and they definitely couldn't beat St Louis (who like the rest of the IHL cheated).

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/12/2006, 05:31 PM
could you guys speak engrish?

Scott D
1/12/2006, 05:42 PM
ok...Kahuku had a major dominance in the OIA (Public Schools) because to be blunt, their team had a size advantage over most schools via having a lot of samoan or samoan-hawaiian players. Waianae was the only other school that had a great deal of samoan players so they had some pretty good battles. Schools like Leilihua, Radford, Campbell, and Moanalua had teams that fluxuated because they all had around 50% or so of the student body being the kids of military personnel, so they don't really have steady rosters.

The IHL schools are the private schools, and they at least when I was in high school out there were able to get around the eligibility issue for high school sports by having a different set of rules. St. Louis tended to dominate not only the IHL but also the state championship because of that different set of rules for the IHL schools. In the OIA, the rules state that for an athlete to be eligible he must be passing all of his classes (can't have more than 2 D's, everything else must be higher to be eligible). In the IHL you only had to be passing 2/3 of your classes to be eligible (and yes, there were players that were eligible with having an 'F' in 2 out of 6 classes.)

But basically back to the main point, in the Hawaii High School football heirarchy you have the private schools, the schools with the 'beef eaters', the military student schools, and the schools that have all of the smallish asian and filipino guys who tend to be quick.