PDA

View Full Version : Hi-YA!

Oldnslo
1/11/2006, 03:16 PM
I'm BACK, baby! The doc once again irradiated my clavicle and this time saw that them bones be sticking together just fine. I have "clinical healing" which is almost as good as the real thing, which should come in another 6 weeks or so.

My first kickboxing class since 10-31-05 will be Tonight! I'm kind of stoked. Hello, beginner's class. There's no way I'd be able to handle the advanced class after 10 weeks off. It's amazing how quickly fitness evaporates when you don't use it.

But still, just being able to do pushups again... THE COMEBACK STARTS TONIGHT!

FirstandGoal
1/11/2006, 03:19 PM
Congrats!!! And go kick some ***

oumartin
1/11/2006, 03:50 PM
kick boxing.. you gonna enter the UFC or what?

Oldnslo
1/11/2006, 04:32 PM
kick boxing.. you gonna enter the UFC or what?
I've exercised in one way or another all my life. Soccer, weightlifting, bicycling, all manner of racquet sports, running, kegeling, you name it. And kickboxing is the most intense and most satisfying workout I've ever done.

Nobody is looking for my old wide *** to climb into the octagon. But, my training has made watching fights more interesting.

Okla-homey
1/11/2006, 06:44 PM
There once was man who had spent 14 years achieving the highest super-excellent blackbelt dealio possible. He had worked tirelessly and dutifully to perfect his form and was able to defeat all comers. He was the very personification of martial arts perfection having spent thousands of dollars and thousands of hours pursuing his art.

He was killed by a 16 y/o punk with a forty dollar pistol.

just saying.

Seriously, congrats on the healed wing! Diamond push-ups are the best.

mdklatt
1/11/2006, 06:53 PM
The doc once again irradiated my clavicle

I hope he put enough KY on his finger(s).