PDA

View Full Version : So I found this case of CDs in the road

Soonerbabeinbama
1/11/2006, 11:59 AM
I understand now why they were in the road!! OMG - this is some nasty stuff. We've got Lil Kim, Mystikal, Tight Def, Wu-Tang, Critical Conflict, Xzibit, and 2Pac and soundtrack from "Friday" - I haven't made it through one complete song yet. I am getting an education this morning!!:eek:

soonerbrat
1/11/2006, 12:02 PM
put them in the microwave..that will be more entertaining :D

Jimminy Crimson
1/11/2006, 12:03 PM
Please send them to doLEmIte.

He sends his TIA!

mdklatt
1/11/2006, 12:04 PM
I understand now why they were in the road!! OMG - this is some nasty stuff. We've got Lil Kim, Mystikal, Tight Def, Wu-Tang, Critical Conflict, Xzibit, and 2Pac and soundtrack from "Friday" - I haven't made it through one complete song yet. I am getting an education this morning!!:eek:

Why do you hate mysogeny?

Oldnslo
1/11/2006, 12:05 PM
I try to listen to all the other morning shows in Tulsa. I have the hardest time listening to 106.9, not because of their dj's; they actually do a pretty good job. But, oh man, the lyrics to popular songs these days... it makes Frankie Goes To Hollywood's "Relax" sound like a hymnal.

colleyvillesooner
1/11/2006, 12:06 PM
I know what that feels like to lose a case of CD's like that. I lost every CD when my mom borrowed my car, and didn't want to leave my CD's in the car. She placed them on the trunk to take them inside, got distracted, and drove off with them on the trunk. Lost every CD I owned in one afternoon. Sucked.

Soonerbabeinbama
1/11/2006, 12:10 PM
Why do you hate mysogeny?
I do? Excuse me a minute, I need to go Google:D

Soonerbabeinbama
1/11/2006, 12:14 PM
Please send them to doLEmIte.

He sends his TIA!
Send them to Dolemite? Not before a little cashola trades hands. But thanks for the idea.

Hey Dolemite - pm me bro - we may be able to do a little biznezz transaction. This is some priceless stuff I've got here.;)