PDA

View Full Version : So, my wife was watching the new "Bachelor" last night...

crawfish
1/10/2006, 05:07 PM
...and recorded part of it for me to watch. One of the women, an OB/GYN, mentioned during her talk with the prospective guy that she was ready to enter the "reproductive" stage of her life. It was riot - I thought the girl listening in was going to fall over laughing.

She was also one of the most bitter women I'd ever heard, saying the only reason she came on the show is because the "traditional" methods of meeting guys - online, dating services, blind dates - weren't working for her.

It was one of the more entertaining meltdowns I've seen on TV in a while. :)

Widescreen
1/10/2006, 05:08 PM
Was she HAWT?

Mjcpr
1/10/2006, 05:09 PM
So, what did you fix for dinner?

yermom
1/10/2006, 05:10 PM
i thought she was an oncologist?

i didn't watch the show, but Rick and Brad were talking about it :D

she sounded like a nutjob, especially when she wasn't picked

KABOOKIE
1/10/2006, 05:10 PM
Am I ugly? Am I too short? Are my boobs too small?

That dumb broad was a riot!

crawfish
1/10/2006, 05:13 PM
Was she HAWT?

NO. She had serious horseface.

I was working late, pat. Thanks for asking. :P

KABOOKIE
1/10/2006, 05:19 PM
Yeah, horseface is right. Watching her turn her face inside out during the final minutes was painful to watch. F'ing psycho B was right out of the Borg.

Please insert DNA.

Gulp, gulp, gulp.

Processing.... Processing.... Processing....

Processing complete.

Data indicates you to be a suitable male life form for reproduction.

Readying internal organs for reproduction.

yermom
1/10/2006, 05:23 PM
Please insert DNA.

Gulp, gulp, gulp.

there is a momma joke in here somewhere, i just have to find it

Skysooner
1/10/2006, 05:27 PM
She went up to him after not getting picked and said something to the effect of what was it that caused him not to pick her. Was she too educated, was she too short, were her boobs not big enough, etc. He said basically it was because you are a psycho bitch about this pregnancy thing and that is not the reason to get married. She replied that having children was the only reason to get married. I guess she must not get out much. She ranks as one of the most bitter women I have ever seen and easily the worst on the show since the beginning.

OUthunder
1/10/2006, 06:24 PM
Was she HAWT?

NO!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/11/2006, 04:50 PM
That is the only part I saw of it. That woman was crazy! She kept saying "the only reason to get married is to reproduce! So you don't want to reproduce with me."

Skysooner
1/11/2006, 05:29 PM
I sent her an anonymous e-mail saying I would help her reproduce. She said her full name on the show and somebody posted the e-mail address on a message board.

IronSooner
1/11/2006, 05:31 PM
That is the only part I saw of it. That woman was crazy! She kept saying "the only reason to get married is to reproduce! So you don't want to reproduce with me."

Sometimes the wrong logic can still achieve the correct answer.