PDA

View Full Version : The point of this thread is not so much that Paterno upset someone, it's that...

TopDawg
1/9/2006, 02:53 PM
...Penn State's communications director for football is named Guido D'Elia and that's just dang cool.

link (http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5232056)

GrapevineSooner
1/9/2006, 02:54 PM
Alright, look youse NOW gals.

Nobody messes with JoePa. You mess with JoePa, you messin with me, capache?

1stTimeCaller
1/9/2006, 02:57 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59545

TopDawg
1/9/2006, 03:02 PM
Sorry 'bout that, but I think I practiced due diligence by searching for "Paterno" before starting this thread. Crazy that nobody used his full last name in that thread.

I didn't think about searching for JoePa.

GrapevineSooner
1/9/2006, 03:03 PM
Besides, that other thread pertains to the actual story.

This TD-induced thread is only about the fact that Penn State's communications director for football is named Guido D'Elia, and that's just dang cool. ;)

critical_phil
1/9/2006, 03:03 PM
no big deal. next time, just search keyword: Guido D'Elia

1stTimeCaller
1/9/2006, 03:04 PM
I just wanted to mess with you.

Don't mess with a man named Guido, evar.

NormanPride
1/9/2006, 03:06 PM
Don't mess with a man named Guido, evar.

Just like you're never supposed to mess with a smiling old bald man. Especially if he's blind and looks frail. That's just asking to get your butt whupped.

Blues1
1/9/2006, 03:06 PM
NOW has met their match - When a 77 year old Honest Man can't talk in this Counrty we are in deep S*** -- I see millions of College Football fans going Freakin' NUTS IF anything happens to JoePa......??? --- I call for NOW to back off NOW - College Football Fans Unite We won't Let JoePa go down on this ------- NEVER......!!!!!

Get Rockin'

TopDawg
1/9/2006, 03:16 PM
Besides, that other thread pertains to the actual story.

This TD-induced thread is only about the fact that Penn State's communications director for football is named Guido D'Elia, and that's just dang cool. ;)

Yeah, but I was kinda upset that (I thought) no other threads had been started. I wanted to chime in with the Guido thought on a thread that already existed. It's always funnier to threadjack than to threadstart.

At any rate...Penn State just climbed a notch or two on my favorite football programs list.