PDA

View Full Version : Everytime I look at yermom's signature...

JohnnyMack
1/9/2006, 02:45 PM
...I say, "I'm Ron Burgandy. Go **** yourself San Diego." and laugh.

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh!
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food! Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people
Garth Holliday: What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee: Smells like Bigfoot's dick!

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast!
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch!
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart!
Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

yermom
1/9/2006, 03:06 PM
that was my previous signature, i changed it after i got home from San Diego

with a nice win over the Ducks, i was in a better mood :D

Red October
1/9/2006, 03:49 PM
That was one of the dumbest movies evar. Some good lines came out of it, but you had to sit through all the dumb ones to find them.

JohnnyMack
1/9/2006, 03:53 PM
That was one of the dumbest movies evar. Some good lines came out of it, but you had to sit through all the dumb ones to find them.

ded. 2. me.

OUMallen
1/9/2006, 04:30 PM

no. Please don't say that. Anchorman is awesome...it has many leather-bound books and smells of rich mahogony...

yermom
1/9/2006, 05:01 PM
it's not going to win Oscars or anything, but it's damn funny

Scott D
1/9/2006, 05:02 PM
it's not going to win Oscars or anything, but it's damn funny

no, it's not.

colleyvillesooner
1/9/2006, 05:02 PM
Yes, it is.

Scott D
1/9/2006, 05:04 PM
Yes, it is.

no, it is not.....it's nowhere near as hilarious as...

You have an entirely over-inflated opinion of your abilities, pasty. The fact is, I'm running my self off. What I've figured out is that I like OU football because I'm an Okie and its in my blood. I'll continue to read this board for what I can glean but the South Oval is a waste of my time. I've tried several times to make amends with the people I have issues with here but they aren't going to allow it.

This place has a few good folks but lots of disingenuous, close-minded and cowardly people. Its filled with the type of people that will give you all kinds of **** when you're 500 miles away, then when you walk up to their face and introduce yourself, they can't even think of one smartass thing to say. Oh, and you do have to walk up to them even when they know who you are and they're taller and outweigh you, because they don't have the guts to do that, right OU4Life? Then when you're 500 miles away, they regain their gonads and start mouthing off again. In Texas we've got a name for people like that. It starts with a P and ends with a Y.

So permaban this handle too Dean. Its the American way and lord knows you guys are such patriotic Americans.

Nickelback out.

THAT is great humor.

yermom
1/9/2006, 05:14 PM
well, nothing is like a good SO meltdown