PDA

View Full Version : I will be attending an OU Career Fair!!!!!

1stTimeCaller
1/9/2006, 10:18 AM
The Construction Science career fair is coming up at the end of Feb. and I will be going along with the owner and another OU grad to interview possible interns and grads.

I'll need some really good questions that have nothing to do with construction or management to mess with their minds.

I think the first question will be 'Do you think I'm cute?':texan:

critical_phil
1/9/2006, 10:20 AM
#2: Do you think Jack Ingram sucks chicken balls?

SoonerBorn68
1/9/2006, 10:24 AM
#3. What do you think of pee spots on the carpet?

JohnnyMack
1/9/2006, 10:26 AM
#4. Why can't I quit you?

Mjcpr
1/9/2006, 10:27 AM
#5 - Would you think it weird if you invited me over and in the middle of the night.....

1stTimeCaller
1/9/2006, 11:16 AM
#5 Could you take Dolemite in hoops.

critical_phil
1/9/2006, 11:18 AM
#5 - Can you count?

1stTimeCaller
1/9/2006, 11:50 AM
the first #5 didn't make sense to me, therefore I threw out Pat's question.

Remember buddy, I'm the one asking the questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yermom
1/9/2006, 11:54 AM
i think Pat was talking about tying the room together

1stTimeCaller
1/9/2006, 11:55 AM
oh, I get it now. Pat, there will only be dudes at this dealio, maybe one or two chicks.

Dio
1/9/2006, 12:10 PM
#6 Tupac or Biggie?

SoonerInKCMO
1/9/2006, 01:13 PM
You're the property manager for a 10-story office building. Tenants have been complaining about the slowness of the elevators. How do you handle the situation?

Why are manhole covers round?

You're on a plane in route to give a presentation about the skiing industry. You've accidentally left some of the basic information about the industry behind. Come up with an estimate for the number of skis sold annually in the U.S.

Soonrboy
1/9/2006, 01:17 PM
You're the property manager for a 10-story office building. Tenants have been complaining about the slowness of the elevators. How do you handle the situation?

You're on a plane in route to give a presentation about the skiing industry. You've accidentally left some of the basic information about the industry behind. Come up with an estimate for the number of skis sold annually in the U.S.

I think I get the first two, but the last one would trip me up? I know it's something friggin obvious too.

1stTimeCaller
1/9/2006, 01:23 PM

a) tell the folks that have the longest time left on their lease to go fock themselves, tell others it's the long lease tenant's fault
b) because manholes are round
c) 73 skis sold annually

did I get the job?

Soonrboy
1/9/2006, 01:30 PM

1. Put a "not working" sign on the elevators and make everyone use the stairs for awhile, then they will appreciate the slowness of the elevators.

2. They are round so they won't fall into the manhole

3..I don't know.

SoonerInKCMO
1/9/2006, 01:33 PM
I think I get the first two, but the last one would trip me up? I know it's something friggin obvious too.

Nah - it's not obvious. These were all questions asked of me in an interview I had several years ago. The skiing one ... they just wanted you to talk through your logical train of thought used to come up with your estimate. "I think xx number of people ski... they can be divided into groups such as 'once annually', 'monthly', or 'live at the slopes'... there are yy number of people in each group... these groups get new skis so often... etc.".

I like 1TC's answer for the manhole cover question ... but I don't think that's what they were looking for. ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
8/8/2011, 12:52 PM
It gets better.

saucysoonergal
8/8/2011, 12:55 PM
How long do you boil eggs?

jk the sooner fan
8/8/2011, 12:58 PM
The Construction Science career fair is coming up at the end of Feb. and I will be going along with the owner and another OU grad to interview possible interns and grads.

I'll need some really good questions that have nothing to do with construction or management to mess with their minds.

I think the first question will be 'Do you think I'm cute?':texan:

one question I was asked in an interview was to give directions to the interview site from where I drove there from (home or other office)..i think they wanted to see how well and how detailed i could recall the route

weirdest question ever

tommieharris91
8/8/2011, 01:06 PM
Explain the Impossible Trinity. Put it in a framework that explains what is going on in Europe for the past 20 years.