PDA

View Full Version : Fin and Feather Resort

Hublah
1/8/2006, 08:32 PM
Has anyone ever had the cheese fries from the Verandah at this resort???

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........awesome fries!!!

GDC
1/8/2006, 08:33 PM
No, but I used to eat myself silly at the buffet.

soonerbrat
1/8/2006, 08:34 PM
wow, i haven't heard of that in a loooooooooooong time

Widescreen
1/8/2006, 08:37 PM
We stayed there for a couple of nights in August. Wasn't too impressed. Their buffet wasn't too bad though.

Sooner_Bob
1/8/2006, 08:38 PM
Funny story about Fin & Feather . . .

A buddy of mine who had never been got to go when four of us were in Tahlequah to put on an Incident Command training. Four of us packed into this little Toyota Tercel and made the trip from Tahlequah to the lake and decided to drive to F&F. We get there and in one of those you had to be there moments, this guy steps out of the car and says "I rode in that little car and on the winding roads almost getting carsick for this **** whole?".

I laughed my tail off . . .

GDC
1/8/2006, 08:40 PM
Funny story about Fin & Feather . . .

A buddy of mine who had never been got to go when four of us were in Tahlequah to put on an Incident Command training. Four of us packed into this little Toyota Tercel and made the trip from Tahlequah to the lake and decided to drive to F&F. We get there and in one of those you had to be there moments, this guy steps out of the car and says "I rode in that little car and on the winding roads almost getting carsick for this **** whole?".

I laughed my tail off . . .

Should have just stopped at Big Red, they have some cool sports memorabilia, and all you can eat quail on Monday nights.

Sooner_Bob
1/8/2006, 08:45 PM
Should have just stopped at Big Red, they have some cool sports memorabilia, and all you can eat quail on Monday nights.

Actually we ate at the Katfish Kabin . . . pickled tomatoes were awesome.

GDC
1/8/2006, 08:47 PM
Actually we ate at the Katfish Kabin . . . pickled tomatoes were awesome.

It's good too. I usually also suggest Sam and Ella's for pizza, Echota House for steaks, and Fino's for Mexican.