PDA

View Full Version : Saw Blake Ferguson last night...

goingoneight
1/8/2006, 06:55 PM
It was funny to see all the faggies accuse OU of cheating to win MNC games... My comments to them were...

7 National Championships (surely cheating stops at one)
4 Heisman Trophy winners
Ferguson has one of many MNC title rings OSU will NEVER have
and I couldn't help but remind them, 77-16-7.
Wrestling costs the big twelve, football benefits it.

Feel free to remind your resident Cow-Pokers who is THE University of Oklahoma.

oumartin
1/8/2006, 06:56 PM
blake ferguson doesn't own a NC ring sorry

goingoneight
1/8/2006, 07:03 PM
he had one... maybe another title ring... long story short, I was kind of, well... drunk last night. Regardless, I think I made my point to the pokers standing nearby.

oumartin
1/8/2006, 07:05 PM
big 12 champ ring probably.. he did play in two NC games. One would have been a win but we wont' get into that.

goingoneight
1/8/2006, 07:06 PM
probably Jeffs... dunno man.

goingoneight
1/8/2006, 07:08 PM
big 12 champ ring probably.. he did play in two NC games. One would have been a win but we wont' get into that.

Oh, you mean that season where we had to play the BIG 12 titleists in their own back yard, and the LSU tigers in their own back yard? Yeah, I know what you mean, we'll let that one go...

goingoneight
1/8/2006, 07:09 PM
Either way you look at it, how many BIG 12 title rings do you see OSU with. They just irritate me... They just look for trouble with the first OU hat they find.

oumartin
1/8/2006, 07:12 PM
i'm not doggin' ya..
either way at least we're not aggie fans. :D

Rocker
1/8/2006, 08:41 PM
Where was it Fishbone, Suede, or Gray Snail
or all of the above

goingoneight
1/8/2006, 09:51 PM
Fishbonz it was, dude! were you there?

oumartin
1/8/2006, 10:09 PM
r these gay bars?
NTTAWWT ;)

mrhenry
1/9/2006, 01:25 AM
Funny thing is you can Replace the word Oklahoma in this thread w/ Texas and State with A&M and it would apply down here south of the red river as well. Cept for the whole 7 national title thing we're still climbing that latter

BASSooner
1/9/2006, 01:39 AM
Funny thing is you can Replace the word Oklahoma in this thread w/ Texas and State with A&M and it would apply down here south of the red river as well. Cept for the whole 7 national title thing we're still climbing that latter
good luck you'll never reach the top

Readyfor8
1/9/2006, 02:09 AM

Not one to pull out the spelling smack, but this completly through me.

Collier11
1/9/2006, 02:17 AM
little side note on blake ferguson, I dont know how he is normally but ive first hand seen him drunk twice and he is a ****** bag...he basically acts like a low life or he did when I saw him, Im not just beating down the guy, this is honest truth

SkipTracer
1/9/2006, 07:40 AM
Spelling smack?
but this completly through me

:D

crimson&cream
1/9/2006, 09:15 AM
NO I wasn't there but was KIm Ricci????????? My cute sweeeeeet blonde friend.:P

PalmBeachSooner
1/9/2006, 09:38 AM
he had one... maybe another title ring... long story short, I was kind of, well... drunk last night. Regardless, I think I made my point to the pokers standing nearby.

Dude, your mistake was using logic. You need to talk in in ephemeral tones to those effiminate animal lovers.

Rocker
1/9/2006, 02:02 PM

No dude I wasn't I there, I just know thats where that booze-idiot goes some time. Was he up there doing karokie, Oh forgot thats tueday nites he goes there I know him and jeff.

OklahomaTuba
1/9/2006, 02:05 PM
Who the hell is Blake Ferguson?

oumartin
1/9/2006, 02:22 PM

You know, the guy John Bunting call a homesick mama's boy or something like that.. :D

soonersponge
1/9/2006, 04:12 PM
It was not the NC ring. I was not there. :)

Rocker
1/9/2006, 06:55 PM

The guy who threw the pass to Michael Thompson @ Bama on 4th down
Next play Jason throws a TD.....GAME OVER!!!