PDA

View Full Version : Feminists tell JoePa to Resign -seriously

Octavian
1/8/2006, 06:46 PM
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/sports/article.adp?id=20060108143409990007&ncid=NWS00010000000001

I read it twice and still can't find a valid reason why his comments would endanger more women. :confused: NOW needs to STFU about college football coaches and concentrate on real solutions to the issue.

Octavian
1/8/2006, 06:47 PM
also, this could've been posted earlier...I'm just that lazy. In which case, Newbomb should be along in 3...2...1...

soonerscuba
1/8/2006, 06:52 PM
JoePa helped get wimmens the right to vote, why are they bitching? ;)

SoonerStormchaser
1/8/2006, 07:48 PM
Feminists like her are just women who aren't getting any!

AZfanIII
1/8/2006, 07:49 PM
Because her eunuch husband needs to find her a job so she won't have so much time on her hands that's why she's bitching. Besides that does this dumb bitch think that Joe gives a **** what she thinks?

snp
1/8/2006, 08:14 PM
SuperNinjaPirate tells feminazis to cook me dinner after they shave their pits.

TUSooner
1/8/2006, 08:41 PM
I didn't read the linky deal, but I'll say this: Joe Pa seems to have lost his inhibitions in the last year. Kinda like. "I'm old and y'all wrote me off once already, so I'll say what I want and not give a rodent's patootie what you female pups think about me any more." Kinda.

MojoRisen
1/8/2006, 10:01 PM
I didn't read the linky deal, but I'll say this: Joe Pa seems to have lost his inhibitions in the last year. Kinda like. "I'm old and y'all wrote me off once already, so I'll say what I want and not give a rodent's patootie what you female pups think about me any more." Kinda.

Woman I may be Drunk but when I wake up in the morning I will be sober and you will still be butt ugly! "Winston Churchill"

jrboomersooner
1/8/2006, 10:09 PM
she prolly wrote that complaint while she was burnin breakfast.

JLB
1/8/2006, 11:29 PM
Someone needs to tell those feminists I like the warts left on my cucumbers

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/8/2006, 11:34 PM
I still don't know how they beat tOSU!!!

jacru
1/8/2006, 11:37 PM
Feminists like her are just women who aren't getting any!
penis envy

shavedmarmoset
1/8/2006, 11:39 PM
Losers

TUSooner
1/9/2006, 10:22 AM
Woman I may be Drunk but when I wake up in the morning I will be sober and you will still be butt ugly! "Winston Churchill"
I'll bet Churchill NEVER said "butt ugly" in his life.

OK, OK, I'm going... :O

In Through The Out Door
1/9/2006, 10:24 AM
Somehow, it's never the girls' fault for putting herself in the situation. We're always ready to convict before all of the facts come out.

Check my avatar. No facts ever came out of that one and no charges were ever filed. When all of the depositions were taken it was clear the women weren't just innocent bystanders taken advantage of by some football playing thugs, but active participants in the whole thing.

Kudos to Joe Pa for just telling the truth about the matter.

LoyalFan
1/9/2006, 10:30 AM
I'b god uh purdy bad code ride dow, cobleet wif bostdasal drib, bud I'd lige to slab de crab oudda dad bi..bi...AhhhhhhhhhChoo!..'scuse be...bidge!-seriously.

LoyalTheCongestedFan

MojoRisen
1/9/2006, 10:32 AM
I'll bet Churchill NEVER said "butt ugly" in his life.

OK, OK, I'm going... :O

He certainly said ugly with emphasis- it is a famous story- come on!

GrapevineSooner
1/9/2006, 11:25 AM
Proof that groups like these believe in free speech and tolerance.

Unless you say something they disagree with.

Also, you notice how big fans these NOW gals are of due process?

critical_phil
1/9/2006, 11:37 AM
Also, you notice how big fans these NOW gals are of due process?

that's kinda what i thought while reading the article.

There's some tough - there's so many people gravitating to these kids.

i read this as JoePa saying "let's wait and get the whole story".

olevetonahill
1/9/2006, 11:49 AM
Send em to Deans for a week they will forget JoePa in a hurry :eek:

MiccoMacey
1/9/2006, 12:21 PM
Who let her out of the kitchen to make the remark, anyway? :D

And why does she know how to read? She has a vagina...there's no need for education here. ;)

CatfishSooner
1/9/2006, 01:26 PM
hahah...

JoeUSooner
1/9/2006, 03:18 PM
I understand the woman's point ... such accusations should be taken seriously (or at least, should not be unilaterally dismissed out-of-hand). Any accusations should indeed be investigated.

But (since there have been proven instances of falsified charges), instantly equating such charges with absolute guilt ... as she constantly does ... is not acceptable.

David Earl
1/9/2006, 03:29 PM
It would be awesome if JoePa would step behind the mic to address the situation, look sternly at the camera and say...

"Fix me a sammich!"

Then just turn and walk off. That would rule!

Texas Golfer
1/9/2006, 07:43 PM
JoPa should just tell them that he has every right to express his opinions. It's called freedom of speech. Are they proposing that he has no rights?

JoPa will retire when he's damn good and ready.

Big Red Ron
1/9/2006, 07:57 PM
"I told you we shouldn't let them vote." - George Washington

Bama/OU
1/9/2006, 07:59 PM
I'm offended that there is a woman's rights group - are they going to resign because I am offended?

Where is the men's rights group?

Life is so unfair.

:rolleyes:

Collier11
1/9/2006, 08:34 PM
dike dike da dike dike-itty dike