PDA

View Full Version : Now that VY is going to the draft...

BASSooner
1/8/2006, 02:03 PM
Does any1 know if Blalock is goin? tim crowder? or any whorn JRs? You whorn trolls that hang around here, any info?

OU-HSV
1/8/2006, 02:08 PM
Does any1 know if Blalock is goin? tim crowder? or any whorn JRs? You whorn trolls that hang around here, any info?
I'm starting to think you know way too many whorn players ;)

BASSooner
1/8/2006, 02:10 PM
I'm starting to think you know way too many whorn players ;)
you know what they say, in order to beat your enemy, know your enemy;)

OU-HSV
1/8/2006, 02:12 PM
you know what they say, in order to beat your enemy, know your enemy;)
:D

Seamus
1/8/2006, 02:12 PM
That was funny. You know, I was pulling for Festus (just to preserve the Big 47), and I had to shower after the game.

Twice.

Damn, I felt dirty.

oumartin
1/8/2006, 02:47 PM
i did see on yahoo where it looks like he will let you know today if he is going pro.
this could be possibly the best news in quite some time.
Poor Mack is gonna go back to being Bob's Beeyotch after losing only one player

BASSooner
1/8/2006, 02:52 PM
10:1 that Herr comes crawling back to defend his statement that VY won't go pro and after his announcement, defend the new QB

sanantoniosooner
1/8/2006, 02:54 PM
I remember when I was excited to have a 'dual threat' QB like ENA coming in.

I didn't realize the two threats were dropped pass or caught pass.

Boffingham
1/8/2006, 02:59 PM
With VY leaving, Mack Brown better take any NFL HC job that is thrown his way, unless he wants another embarrassing 5 years in a row.

sanantoniosooner
1/8/2006, 03:00 PM
With VY leaving, Mack Brown better take any NFL HC job that is thrown his way, unless he wants another embarrassing 5 years in a row.
You don't think Mack would be embarrassed in the NFL?

FirstandGoal
1/8/2006, 03:51 PM
10:1 that Herr comes crawling back to defend his statement that VY won't go pro and after his announcement, defend the new QB

20:1 that Nick comes on, saying how this will be the worst thing that ever happened to the Sooners, and this can be traced back to how crappy of a coaching staff we have.

sanantoniosooner
1/8/2006, 04:04 PM
20:1 that Nick comes on, saying how this will be the worst thing that ever happened to the Sooners, and this can be traced back to how crappy of a coaching staff we have.
According to Nick, VY is an average QB at best.

So your assessment would be right on.

TheGodfather889
1/8/2006, 04:50 PM
Now that VY is gone, Texas is done.BTW,has Reggie Bush officially entered the NFL Draft?

oumartin
1/8/2006, 04:58 PM
Look, even with VY had OU had a healthy AD and a more seasoned Bomar there is no way the RRS gets outta hand.
It was just a game that showed we were very young and injured at that time of the year.. that is all.